It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist = Nero Ceasar = 666

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"Durwood"
For your information nero died one time in 68 AD from a deadly wound to the neck. ( suicide). the bible says he was dead BEFORE AD 96 and nero was. I'm not the one that says he will come out of the bottomless pit. The bible does.

Here you say NERO recieved his "DEADLY WOUND" at around 68AD

The bible says that the Beast recieves his Deadly Wound during his rein of 3 1/2 years.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
(Clearly here, The Beast Continues For 3 1/2 Years After Recieving the Deadly Wound. Nowhere in that verse does it say that he died and came back "Two Thousand Years" after he recieved the deadly wound that was healed. If it does, please point out what part of the verse states that ! )

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Your story is really begining to fall apart.

Acorrding to you Nero would Die 3 Times, Once at 68AD, Once When he recieves the Deadly Wound and a third time when He and Dragon and The False Prophet are cast into the Lake Of Fire.

You first said he recieved his deadly wound at 68AD, but you are now trying to change that story.

You tried to prove that Nero's name adds up to 666, I showed where that was incorrect also and that his name would have added up to "1313"

You said that Nero would come out of the Bottomless pit,
I proved that there are no men in the bottomless pit but only "SPIRITS"

I showed that Men only Die once, although you tried to use lazarus as an example, again you were proven wrong, if there were any exceptions to any man dying twice it would have been lazarus, not Nero and it was Jesus that rose lazarus from the dead. You can not find any scripture that states Jesus will rise The Beast From The Grave.

There are far too many "FLAWS" in your theory, You Are Incorrect.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

"Durwood"
For your information nero died one time in 68 AD from a deadly wound to the neck. ( suicide). the bible says he was dead BEFORE AD 96 and nero was. I'm not the one that says he will come out of the bottomless pit. The bible does.

Here you say NERO recieved his "DEADLY WOUND" at around 68AD

The bible says that the Beast recieves his Deadly Wound during his rein of 3 1/2 years.

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
(Clearly here, The Beast Continues For 3 1/2 Years After Recieving the Deadly Wound. Nowhere in that verse does it say that he died and came back "Two Thousand Years" after he recieved the deadly wound that was healed. If it does, please point out what part of the verse states that ! )

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Your story is really begining to fall apart.

Acorrding to you Nero would Die 3 Times, Once at 68AD, Once When he recieves the Deadly Wound and a third time when He and Dragon and The False Prophet are cast into the Lake Of Fire.

You first said he recieved his deadly wound at 68AD, but you are now trying to change that story.

You tried to prove that Nero's name adds up to 666, I showed where that was incorrect also and that his name would have added up to "1313"

You said that Nero would come out of the Bottomless pit,
I proved that there are no men in the bottomless pit but only "SPIRITS"

I showed that Men only Die once, although you tried to use lazarus as an example, again you were proven wrong, if there were any exceptions to any man dying twice it would have been lazarus, not Nero and it was Jesus that rose lazarus from the dead. You can not find any scripture that states Jesus will rise The Beast From The Grave.

There are far too many "FLAWS" in your theory, You Are Incorrect.

I feel like i am explaining things to a five year old. The problem is that you can't read. My story has been consistant all thru this. Yes, he received his deadly wound in AD68 when he died from it. It will be healed when he comes back and those on earth "wonder" about it being healed. You have proved nothing about his name adding up to 1313. Unless ,of course you are an expert on the aramaic language. Whether it is God or Satan who raises nero doesn't matter. Either way, it has to be in Gods permissive will or it wouldn't happen. Your problem is with the word of God, and that is a serious problem to have. You just can't get it thru your head that i didn't make these verses up. Once again since you know the scriptures so well. I want you to explain these verses to me. Please break down these scriptures then with all your wisdom and tell me what they mean.
Read Rev the 13th chapter then tell me what verse 18 says and don't take it out of context.

REV 13:18 please tell me what this scripture means.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now i want you to tell me what this scripture means. Rev. 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,and go into perdition:

Then explain the last half of that verse,

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Now explain this verse to me and it is still talking about the beast, so don't take it out of context.

Rev. 17:10-11
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

I AM WAITING ON YOUR ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE VERSES!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
While you guys/gals? are having a good debate, Please do not resort to attacking each other. Attack the evidance that is, or is not provided.

Thank You,

PS, Ill be back with my input.......

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Lustiger's name adds up to 666 without any games. He may be the next Pope.

Try this link

exodus2006.com...

Interestingly both JESUS and YALWEH (GOD) both have the same no 444

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great discussion guys. Nice to see people in a Non-Christian board devoting time to study biblical eschatology and try to put the pieces together instead of whining all day about people who believe in God. Great

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Great discussion guys. Nice to see people in a Non-Christian board devoting time to study biblical eschatology and try to put the pieces together instead of whining all day about people who believe in God. Great

I agree. Best they devote their time here and not bug people about how they should be 'saved.'

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lastday, who in your opinion is the antichrist? Do you believe the 1948/1967 dates will be of use in predicting Daniel's timeline or is that just dispensionalist crap?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It makes little or no sense in trying to apply Biblical prophesies to current events or even recent history. Remember that to G-d, the last couple hundred years means nothing and every generation has tried to convince us all that we are living in the end of times.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Incorrect. We are given specific timelines for certain events and told to be on the lookout. As to whether people should try to "force the hand of God/G-d" like Balaam, that's a totally different question. Being passive will just put you at risk.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
at risk? at risk of what? I have no idea what risk you are referring to.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Risk of MANIPULATION. Classic example: Pharisees and the time of the enunciation.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dont mind reading all points of view , but can you at least shorten the comments , and leave out the who said what , not the scriptures because of there importance , so that the POINT can be made and clearly understood ? I know I reread the same comments over and over . Just answer each others questions , good ones at that , shorten the he/she said , and get down to it . Good arguements by the way ....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the Antichrist = Satan. Why is that so hard to understand. He is kicked out of heaven in revelations 12;7-8, and comes for the 2nd part of the 7 year tribluation in revelations 13.

He comes after the 1st 3.5 years , which is the point when the BEAST ( a one world POLITICAL system) which has 7 heads recieves a deadly wound on one of those heads.

The Dragon (SATAN, the 8th king of the 7 kings in revelations 17) Heals the beast POLTICAL SYSTEM, setsup the RELIGIOUS false prophet system, and blasphemes during the 2nd part of the Tribulation. (also mentioned in 2thess2)

The beast of revelations 13 is a composite of the beasts of daniel 7 and 8. there are 4 beasts in daniel 7, the 4th one is the composite of the last 3 and is the beast of revelations 13, dont believe me?

Dan 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings:
Dan 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear,
Dan 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard
Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

well jee golly . doesnt that sound familiar. IMO the first beast is Britian (with america stripped off it), the 2nd is Russia, the 3rd was Germany (when it took over most of Europe). A composite NWO beast will be made of all 3. The Dragon is SATAN himself, but the 7 heads refer to his political system before the 4 beasts. In revelations 12 it has 7 horns. in revelations 13 the beast has 10 horns. Now lets look at Daniel 8.

Dan 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

This IMO is the wound that the NWO beast recieves. As the first little horn (the 2nd one is antichrist, ie instead of christ, ie Satan) breaks up after the height of hits power and throws the world (the NWO) into dissarray, the antichrist comes to fix it (heal the wound) and the whole world will marvel after him.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered mortar:

this is important. 7 horns in the current Dragon system, plus 4 horns sprining up, minus 1 (which arises later) is 10 HORNS. Aftewards he supplants 3 horns, making the total of 8 HORNS.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

the whore
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the eart

as opposed to the real bride of christ (all those that are untaken from the fields of matthew 24) are people, not a city.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
as for the explanation of 666 or the number of his name , i think i have explained this on the boards before.

666 = chi xi stigma in the greek. the 14th, 22nd, 5-6th letters of the greek making the 666 mean
chi = unmarried
xi = workers
stigma = father of vanity

stigma the word in the greek also means being marked to a God by your service to that God (the pope has a catholic stigma). The mark being in your forehead (what u believe) or in your right hand (your works of service).

the unmarried (to christ) workers of the father of vanity (satan) is self explanitory if you know any biblical parables about the wedding feasts.

the word mark in the greek means to vote/decide by the casting of smooth stones (white for good, black for bad). this is an important clue in determining who was/is already Marked by the beast.

666 also forms SSS, or the symbol of ISIS, implicating all the mystery and gnostic religions as part of this beast or how do identify it. (basically that entire goddess worship / sacred feminine / mystery religions).

666 also signifies the appearance of Satan as the antichrist on the 6th trumpet , seal and vial.

Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. (this is a saying meaning a specific point in time, the 6th trump is very close to the sounding of the 5th).

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [very important part of the parable of the fig tree]

All of these have to do with the 2nd part of the tribulation leading into Armeggedon and the 2nd advent (777).

and finally 666 also symbolizes 3 (divine completness) with 6 (the number of man). the height / completeness of mans rebellion against God. The OT gives us clues as to what this time will look like.

1Ki 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
[solomons kingdom. the wisest king on earth at the time, who rebuilt the temple , but was lead astry by foreign women and their gods into committing spritual adultery. albiet solomon later repented and is not to be confused with the antichrist. compare with verse 2thess2]

Ezr 2:13 The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six.
the Return of the isrealites form babylon to isreal (which the whole house only returns at the 7th seal).
Neh 7:18 The children of Adonikam, six hundred threescore and seven.

The word Adonikam means "My lord arose" in hebrew. compare with verse Daniel 12:1, 2thess2:5, and Revelations 14:1

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

*michael is not Jesus, hes the one holding Satan back. standing up in verse 12 is akin to getting out of the way

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
* Satans spirit or the Dragons spirit, is already workign in the world. the Mystery of iniquity.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
*those who sided with God during the [foundation of the world], also known as the katabolle which is greek for overthrow, ie Satans rebellion against God at the first, highlighted in revelations 12, ezekiel 28, isiah 14, and luke 10:18.

that is the meaning of 666.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

look's interesting..

what was that verse again "looking up"....

1 Thessalonians 5:1-9

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

[edit on 15-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I thought it was george bush?

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 300 (shin)
h = 8 (cheth)
total = 666 (Antichrist)

he also goes by the name of Magog

Man! he gives me the creeps.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How exactly does this mean anything or have any real world value, if it was even true - Nero is dead.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
the Antichrist = Satan. Why is that so hard to understand. He is kicked out of heaven in revelations 12;7-8, and comes for the 2nd part of the 7 year tribluation in revelations 13.

I thought it said Lucifer (Light Bearer [or morning star if you wish]), which was also "Jesus"s name (morning star), no?

case closed. Jesus was the anti christ. haha

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
where is the references to that ? I'd want to read it for myself , list them for me please.....

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, isn't 666 the number you get when you divide 1000 by 3/2?

If you stop dividing and round up, you get 666.7

7 being the number of divine perfection.

Do I think there is a single antichrist? No.

I think antichrist is a collective consciousness and a desire for evil that has been warped over the years to mean something else entirely.

Trying to take the lion's share of divinity is the spirit of the antichrist. Divinity is God's alone, we are servants.

If you divide 1000 by 3/1 you get 333.333..

Much more pleasant and true to the nature of God I'm sure you'll agree.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join