It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist = Nero Ceasar = 666

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Without a doubt, the word of God proves that the antichrist will be nero who comes up out of the bottomless pit.

Rev. 13:18

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The whole chapter is talking about the beast and then the last verse ( 18 )
it says that the number of the beast is the number of a man. In other words it is saying the beast is a man.

Now lets go to chapter 17:8

8 The beast (man)that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (man)that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Angel then says that the beast (man)was( before AD 96 when the Angel was telling him this) , is not ( is dead in AD 96 when the Angel is telling him this), and he SHALL ( future tense) ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.
In the same verse it says they that dwell on the earth shall wonder( be astonished or startled) when they behold the beast (man) who was alive, was dead , and yet is alive.

You can't get around the part where it says the world wonders ( astonished or startled in some translations) about the beast ( man ) that was alive , then dead , and yet is alive. The world wouldn't be astonished about a spirit, but they would about a man who lived 1900 years ago, and had died, yet was alive again.

Now we move on to the same chapter 17 to verses 10 and 11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

He says five kings have already fallen ( are dead), one is ( he is king in when the Angel is telling him this) , and one is not yet come ( not here yet)

11 And the beast (man)that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

And the beast (man) that was alive, is not alive, even he is the eighth king, and is one of the former seven kings.

this is the simple word of God showing us that the beast is a man who comes out of the bottomless pit to become the eighth king, yet is one of the former seven kings. He was alive before AD 96 ,was dead in AD 96 , and shall ascend OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT to become the eighth king.

Kings are people , not spirits

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

FACT 1 - THE ANGEL SAID THE BEAST IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN REV 13:18

FACT 2 - HE WAS ALIVE BEFORE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN , BUT NOT ALIVE WHILE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN, AND IS GONNA ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( FUTURE TENSE ). AND THEIR CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE IN A.D.96

FACT 3 - HE WILL BE THE EIGHTH KING AND WILL BE ONE OF THE FORMER SEVEN KINGS. WHICH THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN HAPPEN IS IF YOU COME BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Nero Caesar in aramaic is spelled NRON KSR. Aramaic letters have numeral values like roman numerals.
N= 50
R=200
O= 6
N= 50
K=100
S= 60
R=200

What do we know about the antichrist?

He had to be alive BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

He had to be dead in AD 96 and nero was

He had to be one of the fallen kings BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

His name has to add up to 666 in Aramaic which was Johns native language and neros does

The bible says that the antichrist is healed of a fatal head wound and nero had committed suicide with a sword to the neck.

The bible says he will come out of the bottomless pit

nero is considered to be the most cruel dictator who has ever lived.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Durwood]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Antichrist = Nero Ceasar = 666

Without a doubt, the word of God proves that the antichrist will be nero who comes up out of the bottomless pit.
YOUR ASSUMPTION, which I wil prove is incorrect

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

it says that the number of the beast is the number of a man.
" MANS NUMBER" In other words it is saying the beast is a man.
No, that is what you are saying in "YOUR OWN WORDS"

8 The beast (man)that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (man)
Wrong, Men do not come back from the "Grave" Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die , but after this the judgment:

The Angel then says that the beast (man)IT DOES NOT SAY THAT, YOU ARE SAYING THATwas( before AD 96 when the Angel was telling him this) , is not ( is dead in AD 96 when the Angel is telling him this), and he SHALL ( future tense) ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Men Go To The Grave, Not The Bottomless Pit

Job 7:9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Job 21:13 They spend their days in wealth, and in a moment go down to the grave.

Ps 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Ps 89:48 What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

Re 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every(ALL) man according to their works. [hell: or, the grave] There is "NO" mention whatsoever of "MAN" coming up out of the "Bottomless Pit" before the JUDGMENT.

Since you say a MAN. "NERO" will come out of the Bottomless Pit, Please POST "ONE" VERSE ANYWHERE in the Bible that Shows a Man in the bottomless pit. I have given you several that "CLEARLY" show that MAN goes back to the DUST, and to the "GRAVE"

I will take this even further and "CLEARLY" show that it is "SPIRITS" that occupy the Bottomless Pit

Satan is a "SPIRIT" and will be cast into the Bottomless Pit
Re 20:1 � And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. Only Fallen Angels and Wicked "SPIRITS" are "CHAINED" and cast into the Bottomless Pit
(Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath " reserved in everlasting chains" under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.)

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Certainly These are not MEN coming out of the Bottomless Pit, They are "SPIRIT BEINGS"
AGAIN, NO mention whatsoever of any MEN COMING OUT !

1 � And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. [Apollyon: that is to say, A destroyer]
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 � And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. [for an hour: or, at an hour]
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt

Kings are people , not spirits "WRONG"

Re 9:11 And they had a "KING" over them , which is the "ANGEL" (A Spirit Being) of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. [Apollyon: that is to say, A destroyer]

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

FACT 2 - HE WAS ALIVE BEFORE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN , BUT NOT ALIVE WHILE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN,"WRONG"

Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not,and yet is (This means this Beast never ceased to exist) .

AND IS GONNA ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( FUTURE TENSE ). AND THEIR CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE IN A.D.96

FACT 3 - HE WILL BE THE EIGHTH KING AND WILL BE ONE OF THE FORMER SEVEN KINGS. WHICH THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN HAPPEN IS IF YOU COME BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Nero Caesar in aramaic is spelled NRON KSR. Aramaic letters have numeral values like roman numerals.
N= 50
R=200
O= 6
N= 50
K=100
S= 60
R=200

"The preterist takes a relatively uncommon form of Nero's name, Nero C�sar or C�sar Nero, and adds an "n", resulting in Neron C�sar. Next the Latin is transliterated into Aramaic, resulting in nrwn qsr, which when using the numeric equivalent of the letters, then adds up to 666 as follows:
Nun = 50
Resh = 200
Waw = 6
Nun = 50
Qoph = 100
Samech = 60
Resh = 200

An example of this spelling has apparently been recently discovered in one of the Dead Sea scrolls. (If you use the same process, but without the added "n" the result is 616. Interestingly, some early manuscripts of the Bible have 616 rather than 666, but even scholars such as Iren�us attribute the 616 to only a copyist error.)

There is a problem though with the above calculation. According to the rules of Jewish numerology, known as gematria, when the letter Nun appears a second time in a word, it is known as a "Final", and takes the value of 700.* So to be precise, NRWN QSR actually adds up to .1316 and not 666 "

BILL GATES III = 666 Also, So that means nothing

His name has to add up to 666 in Aramaic which was Johns native language and neros does

The bible says that the antichrist is healed of a fatal head wound and nero had committed suicide with a sword to the neck. "WRONG" which verse says the Beast was wounded to the HEAD ? please post that verse, If this was the deadly wound that was healed please tell me when it was healed, when the "Whole World Wondered After Him, When Nero Caused "ALL" to recieve A MARK ?

I have posted several verses that show (1) Men Go To The Grave

(2) Spirits And Angels Occupy The Bottomless Pit

(3) You have not provided "ONE" verse that backs up your Claim.
It is totally "YOUR OPINION" and you don't have "ONE" verse to back it up.
If I am wrong, then POST the verses that back up your Claim.
I am CERTAIN, without any doubt whatsoever that you cannot find "ONE" verse to back you up, It doesn't exist. PROVE ME WRONG, POST JUST ONE

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So you say men can't come back from the bottomless pit?
Lets go to 1 Samuel chapter 28.
Saul was in trouble and the Lord wouldn't speak to him so contacted a medium to bring Samuel back from the dead to talk to him.

5 When Saul saw the Philistine army, he was afraid. Terror filled his heart.
6 He asked the Lord for advice. But the Lord didn't answer him through dreams or prophets. He didn't answer him when Saul had the priest use the Urim.
7 Saul spoke to his attendants. He said, "Find me a woman who gets messages from those who have died. Then I can go and ask her some questions." "There's a woman like that in Endor," they said.
8 Saul put on different clothes so people wouldn't know who he was. At night he and two of his men went to see the woman. "I want you to talk to a spirit for me," he said. "Bring up the spirit of the dead person I choose."
9 But the woman said to him, "By now you must know what Saul has done. He has cut off everyone who gets messages from those who have died. He has also cut off everyone who talks to the spirits of the dead. He has thrown all of them out of the land. Why are you trying to trap me? Why do you want to have me put to death?"
10 Saul took an oath in the name of the Lord. He promised the woman, "You can be sure that the Lord lives. And you can be just as sure that you won't be punished for helping me."
11 Then the woman asked, "Whose spirit should I bring up for you?" "Bring Samuel up," he said.
12 When the woman saw Samuel, she let out a loud scream. She said to Saul, "Why have you tricked me? You are King Saul!"
13 He said to her, "Don't be afraid. Tell me what you see." The woman said, "I see a spirit. He's coming up out of the ground."
14 "What does he look like?" Saul asked. "An old man wearing a robe is coming up," she said. Then Saul knew it was Samuel. He bowed down. He lay down flat with his face toward the ground.
15 Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you troubled me by bringing me up from the dead?" "I'm having big problems," Saul said. "The Philistines are fighting against me. God has turned away from me. He doesn't answer me anymore. He doesn't speak to me through prophets or dreams. So I've called on you to tell me what to do."
16 Samuel said, "The Lord has turned away from you. He has become your enemy. So why are you asking me what you should do?
17 The Lord has spoken through me and has done what he said he would do. He has torn the kingdom out of your hands. He has given it to one of your neighbors. He has given it to David.
18 You didn't obey the Lord. You didn't carry out his burning anger against the Amalekites. So he's punishing you today.
19 "He will hand both Israel and you over to the Philistines. Tomorrow you and your sons will be down here with me. The Lord will also hand Israel's army over to the Philistines."

A prophet of God was raised up from the dead by a medium. (witch)

Kind of shoots your theory all to pieces that people can't come up from the dead.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Durwood]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
1 Sam 28:15 � And Samuel said to Saul,Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up?
This establishes my first point that when Men "DIE" they go to the "Grave" which is in the Earth.
Samuel said to bring him "UP", which means he was "Down Below"
Wherever he was, he was not "Chained" as Angels are in the Bottomless Pit

And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do. [by prophets: Heb. by the hand of prophets]
16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
17 And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: [to him: or, for himself] [me: Heb. mine hand]
18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
19 Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines:to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me:
Samuel Returned to the Grave,Samuel never went anywhere, talked to anyone, was seen of anyone "EXCEPT" the Medium and Saul. Samuels "ONLY" purpose in God sending him back in his "SPIRIT" Form was to "Rebuke" Saul for consulting "Famillar Spirits" He did not "Walk" the Earth again as a MAN.
Saul and his SON'S would be with him to morrow in the Grave.

A very important point to consider is that Samuel Only appeared for a minute and the purpose was to reveal God's judgment upon Saul

He "Appeared" in his Spirit Form not in the form of "Flesh"

These verses confirm that he was in "SPIRIT FORM"

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel,
It had to be "Revealed" to Saul that it was Samuel, for Saul would have recognized Samuel "IF" he was in the "FORM" he was accustomed to seeing, It would not be necessary to "Percieve"
and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. [What�: Heb. What is his form?]

The next day Saul Dies and goes to join Samuel
1Sam 32:2 And the Philistines followed hard upon Saul and upon his sons; and the Philistines slew Jonathan, and Abinadab, and Malchishua, Saul�s sons.
3 And the battle went sore against Saul, and the archers hit him; and he was sore wounded of the archers. [and the archers: Heb. and the shooters, men with bows] [hit�: Heb. found him]
4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it. [abuse�: or, mock me]
5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him.
6 So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.
7 And when the men of Israel that were on the other side of the valley, and they that were on the other side Jordan, saw that the men of Israel fled, and that Saul and his sons were dead, they forsook the cities, and fled; and the Philistines came and dwelt in them.

You have to find a better verse than this, It was The "SPIRIT FORM" of Samuel that Saul Saw.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And it will be neros spirit reunited with his body to be the antichrist. And remember that you were the one who tried to say Lazerus was sleeping.
Please quit calling God a liar when he says the beast is a man who comes out of the bottomless pit. I believe the bible. Evidently , you don't.

You're whole theory about men not coming back from the dead was shot down when lazerus arose. And he was in his physical body when he arose.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Durwood]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You are the "LIAR" that is why you have no verses from the Bible to back up your claim.

What a Joke, you could not find "ONE" verse that shows a man can come from the Bottomless Pit, so you try to say that because Lazarus was risen from sleep, that NERO will come back. Who do you think you are kidding, You don't really believe that yourself.

I don't see anyone else backing you up either.
Everyone knows that you are mistaken.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hmm....when it says that it is a mans number....i assume it is the Social Security Number....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe you can find a three year old around you that will read this to you, since you can't read yourself. And i'm tired of telling you to quit calling God a liar. You will answer to him about it someday. And your still gonna say that Lazarus was asleep when Jesus said he was dead. So now Jesus is a liar to you too?

8 The beast (man)that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (man)that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Angel then says that the beast (man)was( before AD 96 when the Angel was telling him this) , is not ( is dead in AD 96 when the Angel is telling him this), and he SHALL ( future tense) ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.
In the same verse it says they that dwell on the earth shall wonder( be astonished or startled) when they behold the beast (man) who was alive, was dead , and yet is alive.

You can't get around the part where it says the world wonders ( astonished or startled in some translations) about the beast ( man ) that was alive , then dead , and yet is alive. The world wouldn't be astonished about a spirit, but they would about a man who lived 1900 years ago, and had died, yet was alive again.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Durwood]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Durwood, If I am the Liar, how come you are the one that failed to provide "ONE" verse of scripture to back up your claim.

You are the one that has tried to prove a point and could not back it up with "ONE" verse "ANYWHERE" in the bible.

Since I am the one that is a Liar, please explain this to me.
I am sure you would agree that Nero died somewhere around 96AD according to you. The bible clearly states that men only "DIE" once.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

How could Nero "DIE" Three Times ? Once At 96AD,
Once When He Recieves The Deadly Wound
And Once When He Is Cast Into The Lake Of Fire, At The End Of The Tribulation Period ?

That Is Your Interpretation, and as you see there are "NO" VERSES from the bible, only "YOUR" Opinion

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
For your information nero died one time in 68 AD from a deadly wound to the neck. ( suicide). the bible says he was dead BEFORE AD 96 and nero was. I'm not the one that says he will come out of the bottomless pit. The bible does. I'm not the one that says the antichrist will be the eighth king, but was one of the former seven kings. The bible does. I'm not the one that says the beast is a man. The bible does. If you could read at all, then i wouldn't have to keep repeating myself. You tell me then who does come out of the bottomless pit like the bible says? You tell me then who is gonna be the eighth king who was one of the former seven kings then as the bible says? You tell me then who the antichrist is gonna be when the bible says he was dead BEFORE AD 96? You tell me why the world will "wonder" about the beast that was, was not, and was again. You tell me then who the antichrist is. And to say all this stuff that i pointed out isn't true is calling God a liar. These are scriptures, not my interpretation. You can't see it because you don't want to see it. You keep saying i can't back it up with one verse....you are right. I have backed it up with SEVERAL verses. Try looking in your bible as these verses are all in there. I have never in my life seen anyone so blind to the truth as you are.

Try reading these scriptures before you call God a liar. They are not taken out of context, they are when the Angel was describing the beast.

it says that the number of the beast is the number of a man. In other words it is saying the beast is a man.

Now we move on to the same chapter 17 to verses 10 and 11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

He says five kings have already fallen ( are dead), one is ( he is king in when the Angel is telling him this) , and one is not yet come ( not here yet)

11 And the beast (man)that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

And the beast (man) that was alive, is not alive, even he is the eighth king, and is one of the former seven kings.

this is the simple word of God showing us that the beast is a man who comes out of the bottomless pit to become the eighth king, yet is one of the former seven kings. He was alive before AD 96 ,was dead in AD 96 , and shall ascend OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT to become the eighth king.

Kings are people , not spirits

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

FACT 2 - HE WAS ALIVE BEFORE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN , BUT NOT ALIVE WHILE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN, AND IS GONNA ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( FUTURE TENSE ). AND THEIR CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE IN A.D.96

N= 50
R=200
O= 6
N= 50
K=100
S= 60
R=200

The bible says that the antichrist is healed of a fatal head wound and nero had committed suicide with a sword to the neck.

THESE SCRIPTURES DO NOT SAY....THUS SAYETH DURWOOD. THEY ARE THE WORD OF GOD.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
OK, i want you to tell me what these scriptures mean then. Just don't take them out of context. The conversation between the Angel and John was in 96 AD.

Rev. 18:18 niv

Rev. , chapter 17 niv
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

I'm waiting on your answer to enlighten us all what these scriptures mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sorry guys this "may" be the antichrist

LUSTIGER, Jean-Marie (1926-

Birth. September 17, 1926, Paris, France, of a Polish Jewish family that migrated earlier in century. Parents deported during Nazi occupation; mother died in Auschwitz concentration camp. Lived with Christian family in Orl�ans and converted to Catholicism and received baptism, August 21, 1940.

Education. La Sorbonne University, Paris (Lettres); Seminary "des Carmes", Institut Catholique de Paris.

Priesthood. Ordained, April 17, 1954. From 1954 to 1959, chaplain of the Paris university parish, chaplain to students of letters and sciences, La Sorbonne; chaplain to students of "Grandes Ecoles" (E.N.S. de Saint-Cloud, Fontenay). From 1959 to 1969, director of Centre Richelieu; responsible of chaplains of the new universities of the Parisian region. Pastor of Sainte-Jeanne-de-Chantal, Paris, 1969-1979.

Episcopate. Elected bishop of Orl�ans, November 10, 1979. Consecrated, December 8, 1979, by Cardinal Fran�ois Marty, archbishop of Paris. Promoted to metropolitan see of Paris, January 31, 1981. Ordinary of the faithful of Oriental rite residing in France without own ordinary, March 12, 1981.

Cardinalate. Created cardinal priest, February 2, 1983; received the red biretta and the title of Ss. Marcellino e Pietro, February 2, 1983. Attended VI Ordinary Assembly of World Synod of Bishops, Vatican City, September 29-October 28, 1983; II Extraordinary Assembly of World Synod of Bishops, Vatican City, November 24-December 8, 1985; VIII Ordinary Assembly of World Synod of Bishops, Vatican City, September 30-October 28, 1990; member of general secretariat, 1990-1994. Attended Special Assembly of World Synod of Bishops for Europe, Vatican City, November 28-December 14, 1991; president delegate. By papal bull transferred to title of S. Luigi dei Francesi, November 26, 1994. Member of Acad�mie Fran�aise, June 15, 1995. Special papal envoy to closing celebrations of First Centennial of Evangelization of Burundi, Gitega, November 22, 1998; to the third centenary commemorative celebrations of the cathedral of Nice, France, May 2, 1999. Attended II Special Assembly for Europe of World Synod of Bishops, Vatican City, October 1-23, 1999. Special papal envoy to the celebrations for the 150th aniversary of the diocese of Basse-Terre e Pointe-�-Pitre, Guadeloupe, held in that ecclesiastical circumscription, November 19, 2000.

Link. Biographical data, in French.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaznj
hmm....when it says that it is a mans number....i assume it is the Social Security Number....

Can't be a SSN - you can still buy and sell without one. I don't think its here yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What makes you consider Lustiger a possible antichrist? I read the bio information I'm just wondering what about him would make you think that.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Lustiger's name adds up to 666 without any games. He may be the next Pope.

Try this link

exodus2006.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Lustiger's name adds up to 666 without any games. He may be the next Pope.

Try this link

exodus2006.com...

Read the qualifications of the antichrist according to the bible. He matches NONE of them. Was he alive before AD 96, dead in AD 96 and then will come out of the bottomless pit. Was he a former king before AD 96? For the last time these are the qualifications according to the scriptures. Read the scriptures of the Angel talking to John in AD 96 that i posted at the top of the page.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Durwood, sadly you are mistaken.

The Bible Does Not Show Us That The Beast Is A Man, To The Contrary It States "A BEAST" Shall Arise Out Of The Bottomless Pit. You Have added to that verse "A MAN" I don't see it in there, can you point out exactly what part of the verse says that the beast is a Man ?

Here is where you are in "ERROR"

The Anti-Christ is a "MAN" that will be indwelt by the "BEAST" who is a SPIRIT

Rev 16:13 And I saw three
"unclean spirits" like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon,out of the mouth of "The Beast"(Anti-Christ), and and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14"For they are the spirits of devils" , working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You have continually said that the Beast of the bottomless pit is a "Man"
The Bible does not say that,"IT IS YOUR OPINION/ASSUMPTION" Clearly the verses above show that the Anti-Christ is a MAN Indwelt by "SPIRITS" for we "Clearly see the Spirits coming out of the mouth of the "MAN", The Anti-Christ

The Beast "Spirit" occupying the body of the Anti-Christ (the MAN) is also refered to as "The Beast" because the Anti-Christ is controlled by the Beast Spirit, Just as Jesus was God and Man at the same time.
The Beast's deadly wound being healed will be satan's imatation of the ressurection of Jesus, proving he is God. This is why the whole world will "Wonder" after the Beast, they will believe him to be God.

Please Post the verse where it says "The Beast Is A Man", as you have said many times.

The verse you refer to "CLEARLY" states the "BEAST"(SPIRIT) shall arise out of the bottomless pit. I see no mention of a Man anywhere in that verse, so where does The "WORD" MAN come from other than your "Imagination"

You also did not tell em how Nero will Die Three Times. Once at 68AD as you have said,

Once when he recieves the deadly wound, which you say was his suicide wound to the neck, which can't be true because it was not healed at the time of 68AD and the Whole World did not "Wonder" or were astonished as you put it, but merely buried him, never to be seen again.

And the Third time when he is cast into the Lake of Fire :
Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Another Point: The Beast only reigned for 3 1/2 Years after he recieved the deadly wound and before he was cast into the Lake Of Fire. It has been more than 3 1/2 years since 68AD which further proves that "Nero could not be the Beast"
Re 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.(3 1/2 Years)

The Beast Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire 3 1/2 Years After He Recieved The Deadly Wound, You Said NERO Recieved His Deadly Wound At 68AD. That Means Nero Would Have Been In The Lake Of Fire Since 71-72AD.
Your Facts (assumptions) are not adding up.

Clearly your theory is not accurate and is full of error and assumptions.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Durwood, sadly you are mistaken.

The Bible Does Not Show Us That The Beast Is A Man, To The Contrary It States "A BEAST" Shall Arise Out Of The Bottomless Pit. You Have added to that verse "A MAN" I don't see it in there, can you point out exactly what part of the verse says that the beast is a Man ?

Here is where you are in "ERROR"

The Anti-Christ is a "MAN" that will be indwelt by the "BEAST" who is a SPIRIT

Rev 16:13 And I saw three
"unclean spirits" like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon,out of the mouth of "The Beast"(Anti-Christ), and and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14"For they are the spirits of devils" , working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You have continually said that the Beast of the bottomless pit is a "Man"
The Bible does not say that,"IT IS YOUR OPINION/ASSUMPTION" Clearly the verses above show that the Anti-Christ is a MAN Indwelt by "SPIRITS" for we "Clearly see the Spirits coming out of the mouth of the "MAN", The Anti-Christ

The Beast "Spirit" occupying the body of the Anti-Christ (the MAN) is also refered to as "The Beast" because the Anti-Christ is controlled by the Beast Spirit, Just as Jesus was God and Man at the same time.
The Beast's deadly wound being healed will be satan's imatation of the ressurection of Jesus, proving he is God. This is why the whole world will "Wonder" after the Beast, they will believe him to be God.

Please Post the verse where it says "The Beast Is A Man", as you have said many times.

The verse you refer to "CLEARLY" states the "BEAST"(SPIRIT) shall arise out of the bottomless pit. I see no mention of a Man anywhere in that verse, so where does The "WORD" MAN come from other than your "Imagination"

You also did not tell em how Nero will Die Three Times. Once at 68AD as you have said,

Once when he recieves the deadly wound, which you say was his suicide wound to the neck, which can't be true because it was not healed at the time of 68AD and the Whole World did not "Wonder" or were astonished as you put it, but merely buried him, never to be seen again.

And the Third time when he is cast into the Lake of Fire :
Re 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Another Point: The Beast only reigned for 3 1/2 Years after he recieved the deadly wound and before he was cast into the Lake Of Fire. It has been more than 3 1/2 years since 68AD which further proves that "Nero could not be the Beast"
Re 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.(3 1/2 Years)

The Beast Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire 3 1/2 Years After He Recieved The Deadly Wound, You Said NERO Recieved His Deadly Wound At 68AD. That Means Nero Would Have Been In The Lake Of Fire Since 71-72AD.
Your Facts (assumptions) are not adding up.

Clearly your theory is not accurate and is full of error and assumptions.

Please show me where it says the beast was healed of his deadly wound 3 1/2 years after it happened. It does not say that. You will see you are wrong one day. And it will probably be within the next 5 or 6 years. Please explain these scriptures to me then for the last time. Even though i know you can't because the bible says "he that has understanding" and you have none.

Rev. 13:16-18

16 And HE causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
IT SAYS HE IF YOU NOTICE!

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of HIS name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
IT SAYS MAN IF YOU NOTICE!

IT IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THE BEAST (MAN) IN REV 17:8-11
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

KINGS ARE MEN NOT SPIRITS FOR THE LAST TIME!
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
THE ONLY WAY HE COULD BE THE EIGHTH KING AND HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FORMER SEVEN IS TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND THAT IS JUST WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN IT SAYS HE WILL COME OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

THESE ARE THE ONLY SCRIPTURES IN THE WHOLE BIBLE THAT GIVE US A DESCRIPTION OF THE BEAST AND YOU JUST IGNORE THEM OR SAY THAT THE BIBLE ISN'T TRUE.

JUST GO AHEAD AND IGNORE OR CALL GOD A LIAR ABOUT THAT LAST VERSE TOO.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Beast Only Rules For 3 1/2 Years, So NERO could only Rule For 3 1/2 Years after he recieves the Deadly wound,and before he gets cast into the Lake.

You say Nero recieved the deadly wound around 68AD. That means that Nero would be cast into the lake by 72AD. Like I said Your Facts Don't Add Up, You are Incorrect.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The Beast Only Rules For 3 1/2 Years, So NERO could only Rule For 3 1/2 Years after he recieves the Deadly wound,and before he gets cast into the Lake.

You say Nero recieved the deadly wound around 68AD. That means that Nero would be cast into the lake by 72AD. Like I said Your Facts Don't Add Up, You are Incorrect.

Once again you need reading skills. He rules for 3 1/2 years AFTER he come out of the bottomless pit in the FUTURE. The whole world is astonished about his wound that was healed. IN THE FUTURE.! What is so hard to understand about that? Any reference to nero in the tribulation period is in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join