It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confronting John Lenard Walson, The UFO Hoaxer...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So my self and a few others confronted John lenard Walson on his "Area 51 UFO VIDEO"
Found here www.abovetopsecret.com...

other members came to the conclusion that his video was a Hoax And that he was using an LED flash light to make the suppsed "UFO" . After finding out i decided to go to his Youtube channel and give him a peace of my mind.

Long story short i called him a scumbag for Hoaxing the video.

He replied with a second video And this in the discription

Text you look at this whole video you will see i zoom in from the distance and the objects small and the mountains are too, as i zoom in from my jet the object and mountains and military base run way get bigger longer film just for those that said it was to short points to know i was not in a room like people say i did NOT USE a flash light like ATS claim i was not in a car or truck, just look at the high location i have many wittiness, to prove i was not using any flash light

:NOTE THATS ONLY HALF OF HIS COMMENT/DISCRIPTION.

Now ,after Watching his second video , i am convinced that its CGI but again i am no video expert .

This guy needs to be exposed as a Hoaxer and i aim to do just that.

Ill fight the fight ATS but i need you to give me the Ammo ! What say you?

Heres this "second" video

m.youtube.com...

Sorry for any Grammar errors ,i am doing this at work on my cell phone.

Humbly LSH

edit on 0238083132338th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0258083132538th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--All Caps, don't use them

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

From the other thread...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The angle of the lights doesn´t change even the "object" "moves" around. And the lights are same all the time and reflections doesn´t change either on the light bulbs. This is very poorly made "UFO".
We have this kind of led flashlight with many small bulbs at home..

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

That´s our light lol.. exactly

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I do not think that it is computer generated. I think it looks very much like seven small pearlescent helium balloons inside a larger, clear balloon and filmed outside on a sunny day. Near the end of the vid I thought I saw a slight reflection off of the clear balloon. Also, the camera is held at such an angle as to show only distant mountains and never shows anything that can actually be used to determine the distance to the object.
Look around 2:42 to end of vid.
edit on 25-3-2014 by tonyb1968 because: Added info

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

tonyb1968

I do not think that it is computer generated. I think it looks very much like seven small pearlescent helium balloons inside a larger, clear balloon and filmed outside on a sunny day. Near the end of the vid I thought I saw a slight reflection off of the clear balloon. Also, the camera is held at such an angle as to show only distant mountains and never shows anything that can actually be used to determine the distance to the object.

Thanks for your reply , i am looking for conclusive evidence i can present to this guy. I just can't seem to "prove it" even though we all know it's fake ...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have a somewhat possible alternative explanation for what we see in those videos.

A few months ago, I saw this; Cloaking systems.

With such technologies, we are bound to see some pretty weird events, that will seem so irrational that we will auto-censor ourselves.

I'm not saying IT IS what we see, but a possibility, seeing the strange nature of the "craft" we see in the videos, and its seemingly improbable construct.
Not saying it is not CGI and could still be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

I totally agree. Looks like he shot video of the flashlight's reflection and then CGI'd it into a separate video of the desert. The "UFO" in the desert looks to have a different depth (of field), thereby appearing more "focused" than the rest of the scenery/sky surrounding it.

What a total DB. That's SO obviously FAKE that I cannot believe the guy thinks he's fooling anyone!

S&F for you. Good luck fighting the good fight!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
By letting hoaxers get to you like this, where you feel you have to personally prove they are hoaxers, all you're doing is giving them the attention they want.

He's been proven to be a hoaxer left and right here and elsewhere. All you did was just help spread his video around to more people. Yeah, most here know he's BS, but there's always going to be those select few that will come in here believing it's real and then the hoaxer just gained some more fans.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So Walson has dubious videos to his credit and you feel obliged to call him demeaning personal names? What about other individuals that promotes themselves as experts in their field and when pushed for what they really know about the black triangles they profess gross ignorance? Should they get a free pass for being blind and dumb to the obvious while Walson gets seriously whacked for being a bad boy toying with a flashlight?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is why I dismiss almost all UFO footage taken at night, because lights moving around in a dark sky can be absolutely anything. I realize that some cases may be very legitimate, but also realize that it could be some idiot tying a flashlight to a balloon and setting it loose.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Aliensun

So Walson has dubious videos to his credit and you feel obliged to call him demeaning personal names? What about other individuals that promotes themselves as experts in their field and when pushed for what they really know about the black triangles they profess gross ignorance? Should they get a free pass for being blind and dumb to the obvious while Walson gets seriously whacked for being a bad boy toying with a flashlight?

Yup

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

nightmare_david
By letting hoaxers get to you like this, where you feel you have to personally prove they are hoaxers, all you're doing is giving them the attention they want.

He's been proven to be a hoaxer left and right here and elsewhere. All you did was just help spread his video around to more people. Yeah, most here know he's BS, but there's always going to be those select few that will come in here believing it's real and then the hoaxer just gained some more fans.

Sorry buddy ,i have no compassion for people like him , as far as i am concerned he should be humiliated ... Untill he stops posting rubbish...

Just saying

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Personally, I'm of the opinion that the points of light are from a flashlight or one of those camper led lights that is above and hehind him as he is shooting through a window. He is slightly moving the position of the camera to one side as it also is being panned. That makes the lights appear to move against the background yet they don't seem to change their angle of perspective to the camera.

My only question is what about the two black objects that appear in both videos that moves from the left to the right? They certainly don't look like aircraft and moving fairly decently horizontally, they don't appear as weather balloons.

Could it be that these things were his initial UFOs and at some point the lights got thrown into the pot? My interest in this affair stops here. This is a case of little consequence except a driveby to bury Walson when dozens of others go unchallenged every day.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Neither do I. Trust me I was calling him out left and right with his footage of the secret craft in space that only he knew how to film. All he did on that was capture footage of the ISS with the Shuttle attached and added some optic effects to make it look weird, then took the same technique and filmed random objects, mostly what appear to be Transformers and Star Wars toys and called it secret craft.

This one is nothing more than footage of a reflection from an LED flashlight, added on top of a still photo of Area 51 with fake movement added to said photo. In all honesty, it looks like he used a photo of Area 51 taken sometime in the 1990's. If so he doesn't bother checking dates of photos he uses in his hoaxes.

My point was that by linking directly to his YouTube all that does is bring him some hits and he didn't have to do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he's reading this now and laughing about it.

edit on 25-3-2014 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by Aliensun

My only question is what about the two black objects that appear in both videos that moves from the left to the right? They certainly don't look like aircraft and moving fairly decently horizontally, they don't appear as weather balloons.

IMHO the background is a still photo. He then adds in the "UFO's". I forgot to mention above that I believe he uses that random black object with the added extra movement, to try keeping the viewer from realizing the background is a still shot with added movement.

Just my opinion

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

nightmare_david a still photo of Area 51

there appear to be moving cars or trucks visible in this still photo from 38 - 47 seconds, or thereabouts.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could also be seperate video. Either way I still believe the "UFO's" are all added in later

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

nightmare_david

Neither do I. Trust me I was calling him out left and right with his footage of the secret craft in space that only he knew how to film. All he did on that was capture footage of the ISS with the Shuttle attached and added some optic effects to make it look weird, then took the same technique and filmed random objects, mostly what appear to be Transformers and Star Wars toys and called it secret craft.

This one is nothing more than footage of a reflection from an LED flashlight, added on top of a still photo of Area 51 with fake movement added to said photo. In all honesty, it looks like he used a photo of Area 51 taken sometime in the 1990's. If so he doesn't bother checking dates of photos he uses in his hoaxes.

My point was that by linking directly to his YouTube all that does is bring him some hits and he didn't have to do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he's reading this now and laughing about it.

edit on 25-3-2014 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

Yes, you do have a very good point!

I guess i am just fed up with all these hoax videos

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All hoaxers should be called out daily and trashed til they stop their crap.
On the other hand, misidentification of a conventional aircraft for a UFO isn't hoaxing. If that person denies ignorance and accepts it MIGHT be a conventional a/c, then that's okay

edit on 3/26/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join