It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Repeal the First Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As an American, i sometimes see hope in my country. When our elected leader heard from enough people to not bomb Syria, that gave me a little hope. The people spoke, and IMO spoke loud enough that stopped another catastrophe from happening. However, the following video does not.

I have signed petitions on the street like people on this video below. But never to Repeal any amendment to our constitution. Our Rights as Citizens. Even as Mark is saying this is to appeal the First amendment, people still sign it. Some don't, but this scares me to say the least.

Political madness may not be the right forum, maybe educational dis function, or HELLO!!!!!!!!

I really do not know what else to say. Hope dwindling comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Reminds me of the college students who signed a petition to make fourth term abortion legal.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't have audio on my computer, so I'm confused...Is this a fake poll to see if people would actually sign something like this, or is it(God forbid) the real thing?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What's worse is to think that those who were idiotic enough to sign such a petition probably have a valid driver's license. Idiocracy to the max!

I wonder if they would sign some contract without reading it or thinking about it?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

The VAST majority of Americans are stupid beyond belief. There are numerous reasons for this, all by design of course. The very sad and frightening thing is that all of these IDIOTS vote, which is why we are where we are today. Get your bullets while you still can, because when these idiots run out of food they'll be coming to YOUR house.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If anyone ever approached me on the street and asked me to sign a thing in favor of removing a right, I would ask first if this was a real petition, or a fake one to see if people would sign it. If the answer was that it is a real thing, then The person would be taking a nap on the concrete right there.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They were just being polite, or maybe humoring the crazy guy so he wouldn't hurt them LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Its a fake poll, but that is beside the point

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

phew, got scared for a sec there. Actually, I'm still scared. These people actually signed? No wonder my country is falling to pieces...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

The design is working well apparently. Especially now that the school system is now rewriting amendments to fit the system, as per the second amendment, a recent post.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

― George Carlin

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NickK3

George was great, love his wisdom.

Although with average intelligence being in the middle, wouldn't one half be stupid and the other half be genius?

Or one third idiots, one third average and one third intellectual giants?

new topics

top topics

join