It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Agenda 21 Water Police Are Making Their Move to Enslave American Communities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Highly opinionated article about how alleged crackdowns on delinquent water bills are actually a grand scheme to control property.

It seems the bankrupt U.S. city of Detroit is ready to smack property owners who get 60 days past due on water bills possibly leading to foreclosures ( as many as 3000 ).

Hmmm.

The article takes a real close look at the "systems" in place for this kind of social engineering and population herding techniques and cites several U.S. cities in or near bankruptcy.

Could be part of the Global Agenda21/Banker master plan for government domineering?

The globalists murdered Detroit through the various free trade agreements consisting of NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA. And now, their Agenda 21 minions are coming for your water, your homes and your children.

There are several parts to this story. First, there is the human interest story of corrupt city forces who are abusing people from a bankrupt city who are down on their luck and are reveling in the joy of bringing misery to the downtrodden. Second, we see CPS rearing their ugly faces as they are attempting to take advantage of a crisis situation by placing more children under their control. Third, we are witnessing the attempted installation of the “Building One America Plan” which will force all suburban residents into densely populated stack and pack cities through the regionalization of the control of water supplies. This article examines the dangers posed to American communities through an examination of these three areas related to water control and what it could potentially mean for all US citizens.

“We Are Coming for Your Homes”

As of a week ago, any Detroit resident who is more than 60 days late on the payment of their water bill will be eligible to have a property tax lien placed on their property which could result in the foreclosure and forfeiture of their home, declared the Detroit Water and Sewage Board (DWSB). The DWSB has created a financial incentive by making it more difficult for people to pay their bills. The financial motive to the DWSB is apparent.

interesting story that needs some analyzing.....
The Agenda 21 Water Police Are Making Their Move to Enslave American Communities

Can somebody explain this with details?

un.agenda21animalherding.worldguv/happingnow

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It could also be a move by Detroit as some semblance of urban renewal.

By targeting in that manner, you could isolate a group of houses, that don't have the funds or resources to "fix" up the city.

This could be a form of pushing the poor and undesirables out as well, Lets not forget, Detroit is down right Mad Max level insanity, and has been for some time.

I honestly don't even know how Detroit can begin to recover, and its certainly NOT by taking poor peoples homes.

ETA:

Found this

Detroit— The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department has a message for Detroit residents and companies more than 60 days late on their water bills: We’re coming for you.

With more than half of the city’s customers behind on payments, the department is gearing up for an aggressive campaign to shut off service to 1,500-3,000 delinquent accounts weekly, said Darryl Latimer, the department’s deputy director.

Including businesses, schools and commercial buildings, there are 323,900 Detroit water and sewerage accounts; 164,938 were overdue for a total of $175 million as of March 6. Residential accounts total 296,115; 154,229 were delinquent for a total of $91.7 million.

The stance its its Budgetary, they are going broke, and at risk of losing water service.

A less slanted story
edit on 25-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This isn't just happening in Detroit! It just isn't being talked about much.

I live in Western PA and we have a water company here called Aqua.

One day late on your payment, they shut off your water. THEN you just can't go and pay them in person. OH NO!!! You have to go to a collection agency they use called "Sharp Collections" to pay your bill. This office in a very nice area secluded in a complex that is comprised of mostly doctors offices. You walk in and low and behold, your in a closet with someone sitting behind a "BULLET PROOF" window!

Fail to pay your bill in 30 days, you will receive a notice to pay up within a certain amount of time OR the next visit will be from the Sheriff's department to sell of your belongings to pay up!

Trust me! I dealt with this collection company on paying a tax $21 (you know the one that you have to pay just because you happen to live with in a certain township?) when I didn't even live there for the year in question. However, because I couldn't prove that I paid that tax in a different township, I was basically a criminal!!!!

Free Country my ass!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I do not get it, how is related to Agenda 21 in any way??? While reading the article, it seems as if the so-called "connections" are created out of air. There is no connection, let´s make one. Requiring people to pay their bills for services they use, is taking control of the private properties... Very-very wild guesses and accusations without a single argument to prove the point.

These people have not paid their bills. They are using the service and not paying the bills. This is just a way for the city to handle this problem. If anything else does not work, knowing you might lose your house is very likely to make people pay for the service they use... If you can not pay for something physical, but take it anyways, it is called stealing... When you steal from the store, it can end you up at jail, why is this so different...
edit on 25-3-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Cabin
These people have not paid their bills. They are using the service and not paying the bills. This is just a way for the city to handle this problem. If anything else does not work, knowing you might lose your house is very likely to make people pay for the service they use... If you can not pay for something, but take it anyways, it is called stealing...

If you don't pay for utilities I thought you just got disconnected and they file the balance against your credit.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Elton
If you don't pay for utilities I thought you just got disconnected and they file the balance against your credit.

That is probably what they were doing so far and it is likely it did not work. It has to be considered that the city is in bankrupt and possibly there are not much resources to run the system. Many people have left, there are many unemployed people. The income for the company run by the city is running out. Keeping the water supply clean, fixing the system etc - it costs.

For me it just seems as desperate attempt to gain additional funds - creating no choice, you used it, now pay for it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I like agenda 21 no one should own land , it is something that is shared by everyone humans and animals . Much like our resources capitalistic countries and corporations think they own it and profit massively off it while we get screwed and our children foots the problems of environmental destruction because doing things properly and safely digs to much into someones profits.

I think energy should be state ran profits can go back into social programs and not to benefit some people to make billions and hoard all the wealth to themselves .

But we as people are to greedy , selfish , entitled to busy in search of making and living the dream living above everyone with our wealth and possessions as if we were some kinda pharaoh .

The idea of a united nations one world government , agenda 21 really does make sense to me as a progression of a species on this planet however we people need to be a hell of a lot more engaged in our political well being for to long have we been allowing these crooks into our offices and that is nobody's fault but our own for making the same mistakes on a massive scale for far to long.

Society is gullible as a whole and they will keep preying on us till we stand up for ourselves and everyone else .

ETA

As Cabin said this all just comes down to not paying your bills for the money and services that are owed .

Fear mongering agenda 21 and clearly you do not under stand it op.. go read the pdf

edit on 25/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

here's some info on Agenda21 & water....

analyze.

Agenda 21 Chapter 18

you trust the various psychopathic banker "interpretations" ?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Support for anything connected with Agenda21 needs to be interpreted and explained in full.

Blanket statements mean zero.

Pros & Cons make the difference and the financial agendas obvious.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Some of your points are valid and make sense!

However, the people responsible for Agenda 21 and disguising it as a means for humanity to progress are the same ones whom are in bed with the money changers whom will benefit the most from it!

Agenda 21 is nothing more than a high tech form of slavery!

ie, Their methods to promote it versus their methods to enforce it, prove they are liars!
edit on 25-3-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Reading as is seems fine and well thought out . everything you are concerned about it is your own personal spin on it . Document is what it is nothing is hidden . unless they were using some some kind of code in the document and I did not receive my special decoder ring.

Yes it can be easily hijacked much like our systems now , mind you not everyone in the UN is all banksters there are some very intelligent people in there and in some think tanks that do care about people and the world .

However when we keep electing crooks and thugs in our public offices what do people expect , guess keep reelecting them and then their families then to buy in to the ridicule of the left and rights for those who run for office of behalf of the people for the people kinda like what happened to Ron Paul.

The system doesn't work because we allow it not to work it is as if no one really wants to look at the bigger picture and only focus on what is being forced feed to them to believe

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

We are already slaves brother money and debt are our masters , I don't really think there has ever been a point where we were really free ..... Well maybe America for the first little bit had true freedom , but that didn't take long to get hijacked .
ETA Canada was never really able to break away from the crown .

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

We are already slaves brother money and debt are our masters , I don't really think there has ever been a point where we were really free ..... Well maybe America for the first little bit had true freedom , but that didn't take long to get hijacked .

I am not by any means going to argue that fact!

But how did we get here?

By trusting those cute sheep disguised as politicians whom only care in life was to make our lives better? I guess that is what I am getting at here. Agenda 21 is just another example of a vicious wolf dressed as a pretty little lamb that cares about us?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think the entire Agenda21 "designers" are crooks and loons.

They're a bunch of global pirates that get paid big money to form these cockamamie idealisms.

Then we have the paid-off global minions and puppets that push and sensationalize the whole conglomeration.

Then we start seeing the interpretations used to force authoritarianisms and totalitarianisms.

The whole thing is a big banker scam 100%.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It could go either way . People on a global level are getting fed up of the current state of affairs and the last thing that the PTB want is all of us all banning together and saying enough it is much easier while people bicker over religion or race and region .

Sooner or later that crossroad will be met I don't see how we the people can carry on much long as it is now and with the gift of the internet we are able to reach and communicate with people from everywhere more less . I see it over the last 100 years we have made massive strides and steps to a one world society but the same old same old mentality of many . But as to what will bring us really all together I don't know ww3 blowing up half of the planet , an asteroid hitting the planet , an alien invasion is what I can think of logically bringing people together on a massive scale , Ironically enough the same ideas apparently thought as the n.w.o.

Sometimes I wonder if the Illuminati/ nwo are more or less playing the bad sheep to get the people to ban together and revolt. Going about a one world government and such is something the majority of people do not want to happen or really understand the need for it or their religion speaks against it and to do it by force is not going to work.

But where we are at today is not living I never signed up for any of this but am forced to live it I guess this is really how the majority want to live I don't think people will wake up on their own and demand a better life and future for our kids would be nice but I realize that is just a pipe dream .

ETA like welfare it is great system for when people need it but really sux when people abuse it , and that is what we have been seeing with governments for to long

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As I said in a different thread little while ago as we are more less talking the same thing

We need a complete over haul of our systems. New money new governance . Everyone should be on a more or less playing field when it comes to money and earnings . Part of the reasons why I like communism and agenda 21 . No one is better than everyone we all chip in and make our society function . Our resources and land belong to everyone not to governments and corporations yet we all seem to be ok with it, hell I find the majority of people fight in their own way to keep the same old system . New system new money only allowed a carry over of a million dollars

thread

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I guess you and I pretty much are on the same page!

The difference is (as I see it by you saying you liked the idea of Agenda 21) you seem to be putting your faith in those whom are responsible while I am still like the stubborn mule I am saying "Screw you criminals, how dare you create the problem and then come up with a solution that does nothing more than hurt those whom you say you are trying to help?

Problem/Reaction/Solution?

I will not argue with you that things need to change! NOT AT ALL!! However, I refuse to allow those whom are benefitting financially from not only creating the problems but by solving them.

Can you at least see the madness in that?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I agree with you as well and no I do not really trust those in there now as they are appointed there should be a vote who we want to represent our nations but like voting for our governments we really need to be vigilant and watch for vote frauds .

Governments should fear the people , not the other way around and should be held accountable for the wrong doings that elected officials do .

I just wish more people were more outraged and payed attention to what is happening politically in the their countries and the world. People for now would rather talk about what beiber just did or what beyonce wore while tweeting her twits than to care what sort of people they are electing. Maybe when our countries go the way of greece people will then start waking up ..... hopefully.

But for now the ground work for the foundation is set up with the UN and agenda 21 will be there when decide to use it's full potential or carry on with it's abuse . Needs to be the people to make it happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well I am glad you and I had this dialog!

I was weary of your intentions from your first post and wrongly pegged you for what you are not!

So my apologies for assuming and a thumbs up for an enjoyable chat!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

xuenchen

Support for anything connected with Agenda21 needs to be interpreted and explained in full.

Blanket statements mean zero.

Pros & Cons make the difference and the financial agendas obvious.

it is an outline it isn't law. Also there is to much divide in the world to make such a thing possible we are to busy squabbling over land , resources , religion , gun laws , abortion , head dresses, ect ect ect . The only people that are truly focused in the world are the ones who want to take advantage of the people , very very few are focused on everyone else and want to help

top topics

<<   2 >>

join