It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Agenda 21 Water Police Are Making Their Move to Enslave American Communities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Well you do what few do and take the time and listen and ask. Weather we agree or not nice to have this lvl of discussion on here for a change so thank you to you as well for the great chat.
edit on 25/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

freedomSlave

xuenchen
reply to post by freedomSlave

Support for anything connected with Agenda21 needs to be interpreted and explained in full.

Blanket statements mean zero.

Pros & Cons make the difference and the financial agendas obvious.

it is an outline it isn't law. Also there is to much divide in the world to make such a thing possible we are to busy squabbling over land , resources , religion , gun laws , abortion , head dresses, ect ect ect . The only people that are truly focused in the world are the ones who want to take advantage of the people , very very few are focused on everyone else and want to help

Which could serve as a valid argument in favor of individualism.

Limited local government.

Ultra-Limited national government controlled by Ultra-Limited tax financing.

No big money to the muney-mungers means Limited corruption.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Nobody owns land, you don't own your land, and I don't own my land either. You rent your land from TPTB. Don't believe me? Try skipping a property tax payment.

But I tend to agree with you, everybody should be entitled to their own little section of land so they can be self sufficient and what not.
edit on 3/26/2014 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Support for anything connected with Agenda21 needs to be interpreted and explained in full.

According to certain loons, everything in the Universe is Agenda 21. It's not really worth responding to.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

According to certain loons, everything in the Universe is Agenda 21. It's not really worth responding to.

Took 4 months to respond ?

And that's all there is ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join