It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you put her in the Hospital she'll die... What?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
get her liposomal C (+gluthatlone if you can afford it),

about equiv of 10g a day in 4/5 times;

it'll kill pneumonia in less than a week at this dosage

then c+gluthatlone might help with dementia as well (but i don't know dosage you'll have to experiment I'd say 2/5g shall be enough once infection is out of the way)

buy some from reknown brand to start with, in the mean time get yourself the equipment to make it (maybe not as powerfull but easy & very cheap)

let us know in a few weeks how evolve dementia with some liposomal magic, i'm really curous

(nb drawbacks : if encapsulation is gone expect some water in intestine; on mega dose (>10g/day watch out for acidity - you may want to encapsulate ascorbate - & that's about it)

om namo liposome : the health revolution (that you won't learn about from big pharma)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am sending seriously positive thoughts your way. I hope your grandmother recovers quickly and without further incident.

My grandmother had to go to the hospital for pneumonia and has been to this hospital numerous times previously. She was slightly addled but within her right mind enough to remind the EMT that she cannot have phenergan. She is incredibly allergic. When she arrived at the hospital (where they have her previous medical and allergy records) she reminded the nurses.

What did they do? Well, they gave her a healthy dose of phenergan, of course. The reaction was horrible, but when they got that under control they chose to install a pain pump that could regulate pain medication through her body. One of the doctors installed this device in her chest with dirty gloves and gave her E-coli. Her kidney function wasn't great before, so in the midst of all of this, her kidneys failed her. She had to be put in a medically induced coma for 3 days. She's fine now, but it was hard on her to go through that..we seriously wished we could have treated her at home.

Oh, and you can imagine my surprise when I picked up the paper only a few weeks ago to read that "for the third straight year in a row, (County name) Hospital wins Best Hospital in the County!" ...It's also our only hospital - so I guess we don't have a lot to choose from...

Seriously though, wishing your grandmother a great recovery.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

you would take better care of your Gran than a hospital would.

hospital environments are depressing and not good for the psyche of anyone of any age.

good that you took care of her yourself, that isn't easy to do.
edit on CDT01000000Tue, 25 Mar 2014 01:55:09 -05005509am83 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Akragon, I wish you and your family success and happiness in caring for your Grandmother.

We couldn't help but notice one of the first things the saskparty did when they got in to play (in Saskatchewan) is they cut the cleaning staff at the health care facilities, namely the hospitals.
"How could they do that??!!" the people wondered if but only for a day or so.. as it was just a mere blip in the media.
Because its not one of those things thats going to affect you right away.

Oh, the sask premier will make a slick replacement for our prime minister. He's oiled in all the right places.

edit on 25-3-2014 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: word

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Johenix

That's absolutely atrocious and just goes to show what America thought of its workforce back then. However its 2014, we have come a long way both morally and technologically since the 1930s.

One would have thought we would be doing rather more for our old and infirm by now considering!

What happened to the hippocratic oath "Primum non nocere" or "first, do no harm"? After all sitting back and doing nothing amounts to harm by inaction alone!

edit on 25-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Best wishes to you, your grandma, and the rest of your family. Dementia can be tough.

My grandpa just died recently after he went to the hospital. He hadn't been doing to well and staying in bed all the time at home until he finally got pneumonia and they took him to the hospital. They started to treat him, he started to get better, but then one day they told the family to go to the waiting room so they could give him a shot. He died within a few hours.

I can't say for sure it was euthanasia because he hadn't been in good health for a long time. He was in his 80's and was a heavy smoker most of his life, and was an alcoholic for a while, so there weren't many days that he was up and about anymore anyway. It may have just been a sheer coincidence, but it still seems suspect.

Something similar happened to my father who had Alzheimer's and died just a month before my grandpa. He had only been diagnosed two years before but had been rapidly deteriorating. He still seemed somewhat healthy though. My mom was taking care of him at home with the help of the county health and hospice, and she got them to come give him a flu shot and he died a few days later.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This is how my mother passed. She became really sick with pneumonia, we took her to the hospital and she never came home. Very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hopefully, she'll be strong enough to beat this pneumonia thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

this is a great article:
aged care home for Patients with dementia

pity there isn't more of these care facilities around.

edit on CDT05000000Wed, 26 Mar 2014 05:59:13 -05005913am84 by Thurisaz because: fix link

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How is Grandma doing????

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for asking... worry not, She is perfectly fine

Theres no way in hell I would take her to that hospital... Shes relaxing right here...

The cough isn't great but nothing some meds won't fix...

Just wish there was something to fix dementia, but a smile and a lot of patience will have to do

Thanks again for your concern hun

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And while im on the topic

Thank you very much everyone for the well wishes...

One of the reasons I love ATS... support from the community always comes when its needed

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Good to hear Akragon!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I hope you grandparent gets better buddy! Its a painful event to have to witness someone you love slowly slipping into what amounts to madness yet being able to do little or nothing about it!

I don't know what drugs are available for the treatment of dementia in the USA but here in the UK all they seem to be able to do is feed them more and more antipsychotics. In my opinion this does more harm than good.

All the best to you and your family!

edit on 27-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hi,sorry to hear your grandmother is not well

I swear to you this exact thing happened to my grandmother earlier this year in January ,
she had some issues with her lungs and wasnt eating
she then had a few falls and within a week she was in hospital then she deteriorated and passed away
all she wanted was to be in her home when she passed and they wouldnt let her out !

I am very upset about the whole thing.

it's a bit of a catch 22

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hate to hear your grandmother is ill but be thankful for the doc telling the truth!

Hospitals frankly scare the crap out of me - hospital negligence/lies have MURDERED four members of my family. No other way to put it. They were murdered.

Two were allergic to the most commonly used dye for angiograms. Both charts were clearly marked. Family members had made a point of making sure medical personnel were aware of the allergy and were assured that an alternative dye would be used. The dye was used anyway and my first cousin and my uncle both died. (Both in the same "award winning" hospital by the way!)

My aunt was hospitalized after a heart attack & stroke and was extremely weak. She couldn't control her bladder & the nurses kept insisting that she have a catheter put in. She refused. I discussed it with her doctor and he agreed that no catheter would be used. Shortly thereafter, I had to step out to take a phone call and when I returned I heard her screaming. Wen I rushed in, two nurses had her held down & a third was forcibly inserting a catheter into her bladder. When I protested, I was grabbed by hospital security & threatened with arrest. I had to stand there, with guards holding me, and watch her go into cardiac arrest and die.... My aunt was a very private woman who had never married. Very prim. Very proper. To her, the forcible insertion of a catheter was the equivalent of rape. And it killed her. (This was the same hospital that killed my cousin & uncle.)

Then my mother was in Intensive Care at another hospital after a severe heart attack. We were only allowed visitation for something like 15 minutes every 3 hours or so. She was getting better, fully lucid & off of the ventilator, to the point where during one of my visits, her physical therapist moved her to a chair with instructions to both me & the nurse that she only be left upright for 15-20 minutes. This was to help prevent her from developing pneumonia. Seconds after he left, I noticed all the usual ICU nurses gathering up their purses and leaving. I wasn't too alarmed because it was about lunchtime & there were still personnel at the desk who appeared to be nurses as well. 20 minutes later, I walked to the desk to remind them that my mother needed to be helped back into her bed only to discover that there wasn't a single registered nurse on the unit and that none of the aides who were left were allowed to even TOUCH a patient, much less help them into bed. THEY HAD ALL GONE TO A BABY SHOWER FOR ONE OF THE OTHER NURSES!!!! When I protested that my mother was extremely ILL and that her physical therapist had stressed that she was NOT to stay up any longer than 15-20 minutes, I was told that I had to leave, that I'd already been allowed to stay longer than I should have. When I refused to leave until she was safely back in bed, security was called & after approx. 45 minutes (with my mother still propped upright and becoming increasingly nonresponsive), I was manhandled out of the intensive care unit by hospital security, still begging them to get my mother some help. As soon as they turned me loose, I tried contacting someone in charge at the hospital only to be told that everything I said was a lie... that the nurses had never left, my mother had been put back in bed when she was supposed to, and that I wasn't allowed on the unit anymore because I had "threatened the nurses and endangered the other patients." I finally managed to contact her doctor directly but it was too late. Being left upright as long as she was had caused her to have a devastating stroke. My mother never had another lucid moment and passed away shortly thereafter. To the end, the hospital denied everything that had taken place....

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by Night Star

Just wish there was something to fix dementia,

last clue for you but those are things you should already have researched, at least since my first post, & therefore know if you were more concerned by your grandma condition than your beliefs and blind trust in big pharma & the corrupted health business.

What causes Alzheimer's disease? No one knows the answer. But an article published in the Journal, Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, claims there's an important link between heart disease and Alzheimer's. The link is atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries).

What amazes me is that since it's been shown vitamin C can reverse atherosclerosis in coronary arteries, why isn't anyone advocating its use in trying to prevent this catastrophic disorder?

Since atherosclerosis is a possible culprit in causing Alzheimer's, it's important to remember some past history about vitamin C. Doctors invariable "pooh pooh" the value of vitamin C by saying it doesn't work for the common cold. But Linus Pauling, a two-time Nobel Prize winner, stressed for years that animals produce their own vitamin C and humans do not, and that the lack of this vitamin triggers hardening of arteries and coronary death.

Now, Dr. Sydney Bush, an English researcher, has convincing evidence Pauling was right. Bush has shown high doses of vitamin C, and the amino acid lysine, reverse atherosclerosis in retinal arteries.

www.hawkeshealth.net...

add to that the effects of choline (that you find in lecithin that you use to make liposomal solution) on the brain - google it if you really care.

nb: the reason why is that big pharma cannot patent vitamins = better no cure than a cheap revolutionary one that doesn't bring them any profit while cutting down hospital business (& needs for big pharma meds).

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Awe I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you gets well soon!

As for your rant yup agreed. Pretty is so much better than functionality now a days. Sickening.

I have been having heart issues lately, palpitations and such. Well I almost went to the ER the other day because I thought i was going to have a heart attack. Instead I just went to my doctor the next day and her comment when I said I almost went to the ER was surprising. She said oh they would have sent you home with xanax and said to relax. She said they wouldn't have given me the proper work up and she sure gave me a work up. I had to wear a monitor for day and I have more tests tomorrow.

It's pretty sad when the doctors know how bad thing are and make comments. She has made other comments in regards to health insurance and the medical field today. One of the reasons I like her so much is because she is clued in to what is really going on and isn't blinded by it. She also listens to me, finally. It only took me 6mths to find a proper doctor.

Anyway I'll send positive vibes and thoughts your way for your grandmother.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well, prayers for your grandmother. And, wow.....that is messed up. Probably realistic, though. You state that the hospital isn't a good one, and even in good ones, people catch all sorts of infections. Many are probably the result of something so stupid as hospital staff not washing their hands. Plus, the proximity to other sick people can't help any. Perhaps the doctor could set it up so she could have oxygen at home, or something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join