It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Propose A Pact Among ATS Members

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The idea & theory is fringe. However if there are "responsibilities/obligations" that the transitioned immediately may have to partake upon 1 does not feel the opportunity would be Granted by the Energy that would be in manage of access from there to here. Further if it was granted the time loops may not be recognized or understood enough by the transitioning and their attempt to return on their own WILL may throw them moments into the far future in which these current ways of communications may no longer exist. Visualize and ancient trying to do the same thing with the technology they had long long long ago and them being thrown in moments during transition to them into the current time loop now.

Perhaps if there was some advanced paranormal Tesla or advanced ET sensitive to the human Soul/Spirit/Internal energy ? laboratory technology that could slow the "pull" process upon the Soul/Spirit/Internal energy from the vessel/environment suit that could again slow the destined process, maybe the time loops can be interrupted enough to allow the communications requested with the laboratory technologies immense amount of energy to revers the pull or slow it. This may require a massive amount of colliders generated energy as your going against universal/dimensional rules or are at least attempting to.
I don't know how that may feel on / or affect the Soul/Spirit/Internal energy experiencing that type of lab based experiment to hold them here before going. Nor do I know if what may be responsible for "watching" the Soul/Spirit/Internal energy here would be ok with this as it may have rules its designed to follow in association with the transitioning Soul/Spirit/Internal energy here.

Imaging one of these "its" associated with every CREATOR Creation Soul/Spirit/Internal energy designed so these "its/beings" would be somewhat species based- some may consider them reaper like but I don't know if they wear wool clothing w/ hoods or if their Observable energy is just not perceivable enough form a living or transitioning perspective...

The idea is interesting but it may require going against rules -if not granted by FATHER-
who may send when needed Soul/Spirit/Internal energies back here maybe to WARN or PREPARE more so then to just communicate on the interwebs. So you can see the intents of THE for returning- sending back if needed some to incarnate here if not be reborn into a body-environment suit with the correct genetic codes carrying certain AVATAR recessive genetics that can become dominate if there is a need to ASSIST here.

On a lighter note if someone did managed to slip thru & post, it would probably be labeled a HOAX

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 7/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

lol

Well if I time the stacking to go along with someone mopping the floor it should all work out right!

Over the years I have had a few people come back to me, but I noticed most of them were psychics in their last lifetime.
I often wonder if once they cross if they just are a bit more able to kind of manipulate the afterlife than most people.

I've had other people too, but the ones who give me some sort of info about myself or spiritual matters tend to be people I have known that past and then they drop by to say goodbye or to let me know they are assisting with something. It has only happened a few times, but I've had a close friend and a teacher from school, both of which were psychic, come back to me at points and times in my life when I needed something, so I know it can be done.

Strange thing the afterlife, can't wait to check it out for myself when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A linky that might be of use to this dialogue. Let me introduce you to:

Electroencephalography (EEG) is the most studied potential non-invasive interface, mainly due to its fine temporal resolution, ease of use, portability and low set-up cost. The technology is highly susceptible to noise however. Another substantial barrier to using EEG as a brain–computer interface is the extensive training required before users can work the technology.

Link

Now I know this field of research has come leaps and bounds since this thread was originally started, so we may in fact be a lot closer to achieving this goal than originally thought.
edit on 10-7-2014 by RifRAAF because: corrected link

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Sure, both my husband and I are on here so which ever one dies first will tell everyone. Then it will be up to the boys to make an announcement for the last one of us alive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join