It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Propose A Pact Among ATS Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If this involves Cherry Kool-aid and a compound in south america, count me out.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think that would be cool for someone who died to try and contact this board, etc. If you are interested in where you go when you die, there are several good books of people who have had near-death experiences, etc., and some actually died for a while and came back to life. Some of them went to heaven and some went to hell. It usually starts out with them being above their bodies and watching themselves, etc., and then they go through a tunnel with a light at the end of it. Then they go to a beautiful place, etc. or a terrible lake of fire place. There seems to be different levels, also.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
. Once we are back in energy form...such things are not a priority nor an importance.......

besides,

it is possible that in the moment it takes us to decide whether to
contact via VOIP or Text Messaging.....

a generation or more
may have passed away here in the 'ordinary-reality world'

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
it's also possible that time won't matter one bit....and I could go back and haunt Lincoln if I wanted to....might be easier also, I mean, his wife susposedly was trying to contact the other side also.

Who knows, you might wake up tommorrow, and well, the civil war never took place, and there's still slavery all around, because good ole abe, went nuts while in the white house......na, I wouldn't do that...but why not, some of us seem hell bent on returning back to that golden age anyways.
but, then, if that happened, you would never realize it probably, since well, it would have been like that from the day you were born and then timeline that you are now on never existed.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Three did say they were dead...

No-one believed them.

Where's the proof they aren't dead?
I say there are a number of dead people already haunting the threads!

It could be someone in that thread you commented in just last night.

It could be me...or you, ya jest don' know it.

Mhua ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Potato, potato Potato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potatoPotato, potato...

m...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's gone now...sold it 85
But mine always said 'pocketa pocketa pocketa'...
Damn, Springer...I wanna hear it...how old are ya?

Since I'm likely to be the oldest...I'll come back and post in the blogs.

Look for 'Captain Foggy'...

that'd be me.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is just what we need, a ghost in the machine. As if virus' and worms weren't enough.

Right now I have a serious case of the flu and feel like I might be the first to pass over. If it happens i'll be so happy to finally be feeling better I doubt i'll remember to U2U everyone with the wonderful news that i'm over my cold, and the downside that it killed me.

But I shall try to remember

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Damn, Springer...I wanna hear it...how old are ya?

I am 41

m...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was 18 and wild on Alberta's foothills.

That was 1965...

I'm still healthy, but don't worry, at my age it can't be long

I'm serious about the 'Captain Foggy' thing...best times of my life.

('nuther story)

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would like to say count me in and by posting this hopefully the new guys will read this and join in to.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
oh no, please tell me you didn't raise this thread up... from the, umm, dead. *cough*

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sure, I'll run right out and die for u so i can contact someone. I'll just type in my message and send it to u. U all better be recording EVP's too cause i doubt i even know who half of u are

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
When i die..ill try..but i cant say i will...maybe i can send a virus to all the members saying.." HEY ITS ME IM BACK AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS IM HERE WI- (please deposit 25 cents) CRAP!" (cuts off)..yeah something like that...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think it would require reminding yourself of this 'pact' every day to do it, or else when you die you will just forget. I only just remembered that I made this agreement with two of my friends as I read this thread, and they probably completely forgot about it too. That, combined with dying and being in a crazy new place that you feel compelled to explore will rip you away from coming back to earth on your mission. It will have to be implanted deep into your memory, or someone will have to remind you right at the moment of death.

I think expecting to be able to post a message on a forum when you're dead is an unreasonable goal though. For one, nobody will believe you. Even if you come back to someone else and THEY post it, saying "Hey! He came back, and told me to tell you guys!" everyone will just flame you and say you have no respect for the dead. Your best bet is to come back to one person who you really trust and think deserves to get a sign that there is life after death.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
when we die, if there is any way possible, we will make an
attempt to contact another member of ATS in some way.

I already plan to haunt RANT!

I'm going to keep changing his TV set to the FOX
channel and his radio to the gospel station. Then
I'm going to use his computer to email the National
Republican HQ to get him on their mailing list. Operation
Rescue as well. Then, when he least expects it,
BOOM .. I'm going to have Ronald Reagan make a guest
appearance in his living room and give a speach on
Reaganomics!

Seriously ... I have a long memory and unfortunately hold grudges.
I DO plan to haunt a few people if I'm allowed or able to do so.
None of them are on ATS. Count yourselves lucky!!

[edit on 9/21/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well..
When I die, I have a very busy schedule ahead of me, I already promised quite a few people that I would make sure I haunted them really well. o once thats complete, Ill make sure I send out a mass mailing, even though I dont know any of you
Im still new

[edit on 9/21/2005 by denial28]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
when we die, if there is any way possible, we will make an
attempt to contact another member of ATS in some way.

I already plan to haunt RANT!

Impossible! For I've traveled back in time already to haunt you!

It's a complicated virtual set up with a whole M. Night Shyamalan twist thing to it (precluding me from explaining the temporal components which would BLOW YOUR MIND), but basically you're all already dead whilst I comfortably sip a well aged 3078 shiraz from my floating luxury dirt refuge over what used to be America trying to set right what once went wrong. But nobody will listen. The doomed can be so stubborn. So, I'm just kinda messing with the pre-dead hu-mons for kicks and giggles. Got gills?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
welllll.....we know that tv-video camera's "infinate-loop" works good
and regualr monitors can show ghosts "not sure on lcd? cause no reports that i read yet suggest that a lcd visage is possible any lniks"

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
well as far as i am concerned nobody get a LCD monitor cause if they don't work then we'll all be screwed. Keep your projection monitors so that when i die i can send u all messages, or i will enjoy the silence........no deffinetly haunting people

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join