It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Propose A Pact Among ATS Members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
fum

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Bad news, it won't work...

Hell has dialup and aol, you'll never get through....
Heaven is all T1, but they are a closed network ....

dude wtf thats my old saying lmao your such a copy cat lmao
and i will try to contact some1 from the other side i wonder if limbo has internet

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
oh no, please tell me you didn't raise this thread up... from the, umm, dead. *cough*

I love this idea. I already have this pact with my husband, but if I go first, I'll make sure he posts here (under my account!). Won't that be freaky!

Seriously, I have had contact from the dead. My mom, my sister, my niece and my best friend. Plus a few others that I don't know, after 9/11. So, I know it can be done.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Seriously, I have had contact from the dead. My mom, my sister, my niece and my best friend. Plus a few others that I don't know, after 9/11. So, I know it can be done.

Is that so, BH? Well well, tell us all about it then! (I just spotted your reply, was trudging though some of my older subscribed threads in MYATS.)

[edit on 22-3-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I can see it now, I pass on and finally get reorintated on the other side and sit down to write a note to ATS:

Me: Hi folks. I'm dead now but I wanted you to know that life does go on and you have nothing to fear.

Reply 1: Poser. Quit creeping out the board.

Me: I'm serious. I died three days ago, go look at my headstone.

Reply 2: Can we get a mod in here? This guy is claiming to be dead and messing up our conversation about contacting each other when were dead.

Me: I'm serious. I promised to contact you guys when I passed on. It's really me!

MOD BANN:

Please read the terms and conditions of being a part of this board. You have now been deducted 500 ATS points.

Me: oh crud.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ahh mrwups, always make my day a bit brighter here!

And on that note, dear beloved ATS, I must leave you now, for life circumstance has dictated that I be without internet connection for some time to come.
I am unsure of my future, but as soon as I can, I will sign back on and say hi to all the wonderful people here. It's been real, it's been fun, but now, I must run. Bye.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm bumping this very old thread. I was looking around and found this and thought the new crop of ATSers might like to get in on it.

Please note ... although JSObecky and I didn't have an afterlife pact, I did indeed have contact with him after he died. It was unexpected. I was at my psychics office and I didn't even bring him up ... but JSO came through .. by name. And he had a message that I'll keep to myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

lol, I totally forgot about this thread. Just saw it in my ATS...

So FF, why in the world are you seeing a psychic
I thought you were one of the saner ones around here...

And why wouldn't you say what the message JSO gave you was? Wasn't that the POINT of this thread? I'll tug on your cross if you don't tell me!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
So FF, why in the world are you seeing a psychic

I thought it would be interesting. I investigated. I went to three.
I was very careful not to lend to a 'cold reading'.

ONE - was absolutely fake. A cold reading. Obvious.

Second one - Pretty good. Interesting. I'd say she hit it about 75%. And she's the one that JSObecky came through with.

Third one - Freak'n Amazing.

I thought you were one of the saner ones around here...

Well... thanks. Part of being sane is to keep an open mind and check things out. So I did. And I found it interesting. And it helped me understand some of the metaphysical better.

And why wouldn't you say what the message JSO gave you was?

Because it had to do with ATS. Really. I went to the psychic with my famiiy and didn't even have JSObecky on my mind. The psychic did her thing ... pretty good ... and then out of the blue she looked at me and said ... 'jsss jsss .. someone is talking and I don't even know if this is a name ... jssss ... (I always called JSObecky just JSO .. kinda like JLO). So I knew it was JSO and I asked what is the message. She told me. And she said ... 'you know this man, but at the same time you have never met him'. (true, we only talked on ATS and in EMAIL). The message had to do with what he said here and what he wanted me to say .... that kind of thing. It fit perfectly. And no, I didn't say anything at all to the psychic so she couldn't cold read off what I said.

It was definitely JSObecky. I have no doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

ok so, the message had to do directly with ATS, and yet you still won't say?
I wonder if JSO ever read this thread... Maybe he was completing the pact... Oh wait, he didn't mention this thread and that's why you raised it from... the ... dead? I'm confused. Big surprise there, huh.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If someone did come through, they would just be "debunked" and called a troll. But I'm in.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Croat69
Harry Houdini promised his wife when he was on his death bed he would do the same thing but nothing ever happened.

Apparently if you go to heaven you have to sign as part of the T&C of being let in that you will not contact anyone, but if you go to hell you must contact people. So if you knows anybody who has been contacted, you know where they were contacted from!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
FlyersFan

And she said ... 'you know this man, but at the same time you have never met him'. (true, we only talked on ATS and in EMAIL). T
It was definitely JSObecky. I have no doubt.

:O SPOOKY

edit on 10-7-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This could be risky...

Do you know evil spirits could impersonate people who have died and even knows all their secrets.

They can be very nice but they are only nice so you will believe their subtle agenda. A single link in a chain so you'll never know the whole picture of their schemes.

And I don't think I'll be getting online if I die. I prefer to visit people personally, more fun (for me) that way!
edit on 10-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

[snip] when i die, I'm haunting the internet.

mu hu ha ha ha!

and of course I'll subject zazz to this as much as possible:

edit on 10-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I stumbled upon it so I bumped it. The reading with JSO coming through was unrelated to this thread. The message wasn't FOR ATS. It was about my posting here and his posting here. Personal. But I mentioned that JSO came through with the psychic because I figured some folks might be interested in that part of it.
edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm in, I've has an NDE and I think its entirely possible. I havnt read the whole thread so I dont know what has been mentioned already, but its only a few pages soo I should have enough time to edit this with a bit more substance....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
People have to pick those who they will try to get in contact with. Buddy up!
I have someone in mind but I'll ask privately and tell that person to post here
if I am able to make contact. That's assuming, of course, that ATS is functioning
when I die and that the other person is still a member and all that ....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm in.

Plan on visiting a few people anyways,
so I will add some ATS'ers to the list.

I'll flicker your lights and answer questions with knocks and if I can pull it off, I will float your kitchen table and stack your chairs....

Oh and I love the smell of sage....
So I will even let people smudge me...

lol

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Oh man .. you'd be a 'stacker'??? That's usually some evil stuff going on when there is stacking happening. And you'll be a spook who LIKES sage? WHO are you going to buddy up with? That person would be in for a ride!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Okay .. my super-secret ATS Death buddy has accepted the pact. If I die first, and if ATS is still up and running, and if that person is still a member ... I'll be trying to make contact with the member. Ditto that member with me. Pact made.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join