It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Sign White House Petition for Alaska to Secede and Join Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Alaska will soon join the Russian Federation. Most Alaskans are fed up because they still haven’t received their obamaphone. While Russian agents disguised as polar bears are already swarming out, singing “Kalinka”, and offering free putiniphones. That cunning old devil Vladimir.

edit on 25-3-2014 by giugliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Does the land belong to the U.S government or the Alaskans? If it belongs to the government, then basically, you're saying that the government can evict them if they choose to.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I agree, its a natural landscape part of canada and thats where it should be all along.

But won't be taking anything by force, its not necessary.

What is needed, is people stepping up to the plate for creating a world that reflects both intrinsic sovereign rights and freedoms and does away with the unlawful legislations and laws, and bylaws, but at the same time creates substantive equality with social programs, reduces taxes, but increases monies. Real people co=creating communities, sharing, donating land and eco homes, and alternative energy, methane in cars for example, clean energy, and end to slaver and corruption, respecting freedoms and ensuring all are above poverty line. I would tax banks for example, profits, by 15% to more than triple all programs. And establish true abundance and progression, for all.

Its up to people to step up. Always. Not fight. Not war, but overcome their own flaws and step up.

Won't be dragged into this crapola.

In fact was shown something, an inner answer/guidance. That we were OK, through all of this, that I understood the real work that was needed here, and trying to help the children. And if they try to draft people, we won't be going anywhere. We don't follow bad orders, and would not comply with them no matter what. It would be, "do you really think you can take away my free will and make me stand under you? of course not!"

Then was shown that now the ball is in everyone else's hands. On an individual, person by person, family by family basis, people are being tested yet again, do you follow bad orders? do you believe in the lies government sells? do you support the war machine or see it as war profits for the few and population control? Do you let your family go to war without guiding them not to?

Though Alaska is really a part of Canada's north geographically, its up to the people there to decide whether they truly wish to remain babies, burped and diapered forever, or if they want to start becoming the real voice of the people. Fix the american system, don't adopt the Russian one.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

greysave
reply to post by 999zxcv

Rumor has it that one girl survived the carnage that happened to the tzars family and the standard of life then over there was good till the revolution by the bolshevik's , let's just call them jew's and be done with it then look at the affect it had on history there after 30 million killed in the Ukraine in the 30s the same tribe that decimated both black and white in the slave trade for vast profit .

supplied the German military in ww2 and have taken over congress and every newspaper and t.v station on the planet and the three biggest industry's are banking/arms/drugs

All these things keep mankind down and are all headed by our good friends who have a track record second to none when it comes to the philanthropic work and human rights

the older i get the less sense anything makes maybe it is all the drink

"Rumor has it" is right - it's a rumor. DNA tests on the person who claimed she was Anastasia Romanov conclusively proved she was not - I know this is a conspiracy site, but you may as well say rumor has it Elvis is alive and well and living on the moon, doesn't actually mean there is anything to back it up. To say the standard of living in Russia at the time was good is somewhat gilding the lily - the revolution was because of the poor standard of living for the average person, not the aristocracy. That doesn't mean I'm saying that it got any better post revolution, far from it, but revolutions tend to happen for a reason - you just don't always get what you expect.

Why do you say you may as well call the Bolsheviks Jews? I can't recall Stalin having much affection for Jewish people.
edit on 25-3-2014 by uncommitted because: edited for layout and formatting

edit on 25-3-2014 by uncommitted because: added a bit.

edit on 25-3-2014 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Going by some simple principles, I would say it would have to be considered like a computer software. The user purchases it, but has to agree to the licensing agreement to use, if they do not, then they can not use it.

In the case of land like this, it was the US federal government that purchased it, they did pay for the land, and all that goes along with it. So like so many other states where money was given in exchange for it, money would have to be offered in order for the offer to be considered, and then it would require other aspects, such as agreements, allowing for its citizens to move as they desire. And there would be debate as to what is and is not a fair agreement on price before anything could be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Not that this ever stands a chance of happening, but this doesn't stand a chance of happening.

The best we could do would become an independent country, at which point we'd still have to have some kind of protective arrangement with the U.S. or similar, otherwise Russia would be here regardless.

We have a lot of Russians in Alaska, so they might be helping push this along; but the topic generally is taken as a big joke.

They can have Palin and maybe some Aleutian islands though.

Edit: I guess I should clarify my blaise stance: This is basically a big joke to most of us here. Social Media, local news and the vast majority of people you could ask will laugh it off because there's no way in hell this would happen or that we'd let it; let alone Washington. It's probably a lot of Russians signing it, and a bunch of people doing it for the lulz.
edit on 25-3-2014 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Petitions like this sounds like a good way to end up on a watchlist.The people who signed this are gonna have some problems at the airports and other places.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I say if Russia wants Alaska, just buy it back at the adjusted inflated worth from when Seward bought it. They did call it Seward's Folly. But if we put Alaska on the trading block, can Canada give us a better price than Russia?

And, I have to say, I saw it coming. No one listened to me when I proposed that Canada didn't have an army big enough to stop an invasion from there. Canada, Molson and Moose doesn't count, and once you lose Quebec, and you invade us, how is the eastern half of Canada going to get electricity? Remember how Ottowans all flipped and went nuts during the black out?

I suggest the highest bidder gets Alaska. Can you pay more than Russia right now? China can. Japan might even be able to swing it, but Canadians, I suggest you find ways to keep Quebec before you worry about Alaska.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good. Let me know when this happens so I can move to Alaska. At least in Russia white genocide isn't a thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

simsumre
Good. Let me know when this happens so I can move to Alaska. At least in Russia white genocide isn't a thing.

White Genocide? What's that?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
About half of all the states in the United States have ongoing petitions floating around seeking secession. People are a bunch of whiners. It never occurs to them to work hard and use the political system currently in place to make the changes you want. That's what it's designed for. No, that's too much work. Better the devil we don't know.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

To OPs point, not sure how joining Russia would be "getting out while the gettin's good", seeing as Russia appears to be crumbling economically while clenching an iron fist around freedoms in the Soviet Un-I mean, Russia, but anyhow...

1st thought is a sarcastic petition in response to the Crimean election. Foreign powers don't generally just freely get to take over pat of another nation because of a vote of locals said foreign power transplanted in by starving out the previous local populace (80 years ago, yes, that's not so long as to not still be effective.)

Also, I'd tell Vlad he can have it, except for bases and ports, for $20 Trillion.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

xavianthaze.blogspot.co.uk...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

the romanov's are like hitler one minute it is his bones the next it is not

comparison with the DNA of living Romanov relatives, including Prince Philip, proved that the family was that of the last Tsar and Tsarina and three daughters with the four remaining skeletons belonging to the family doctor and three servants.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There is no way in America would ever let go of Alaska. We are the northernmost strategic outpost, the richest state by far, plenty enough resources to last generations, the largest airspace for the military. A lot of classified stuff goes on up here, more then people think. I'd wager more so then anywhere else in america or the whole world for that matter.... it changes roughly, but we are only 50 miles from russia at the closest point.

I think in terms of ww3 russias first move would be to secure alaska. Or japan, or china......

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluecollarron

Russia really would not want to try to take Alaska by force, we have waaaaaaay to many hunters up here, who know the terrain, and how to use those hunting rifles.. We would bleed them or anyone else who would want to set foot on Alaskan soil.
Not to mention more vets per ca pita than anywhere else in the country.. It would be a nightmare for them or anyone else.

Grim
edit on 26/3/2014 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As an Alaskan I can say as much as I dislike the us at times I really really don't want to be part of Russia. Also pretty sure this is fake. PS 1St post after years of lurking.

edit on 11/26/2012 by DannyAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Alaska threatened to join Canada back in the eighties.

Alaska has a large "old" Russian population having been a Russian territory previous to the U.S. purchase. These guys might be inclined to sign a petition along those lines.(joining Russia)

These days, joining Canada would force Alaska into a "Canadian" view of dealing with "native" rights. That won't be happening any time soon.

Full independence-with military co-operation, otherwise the feds wouldn't allow it-avoids the craziness connected with all three nations.

It allows the freedom to invent your own unique brand of crazy.....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sadly, I don't think it's going to reach the required number. Oh well, back to watching Americans slowly devolve into mind numb Liberal metrosexuals that hate white people.
edit on 26-3-2014 by simsumre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
LOL!!!! That is awesome! Thanks man, you gave me a good laugh!
edit on 26-3-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

999zxcv
reply to post by uncommitted

xavianthaze.blogspot.co.uk...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

the romanov's are like hitler one minute it is his bones the next it is not

comparison with the DNA of living Romanov relatives, including Prince Philip, proved that the family was that of the last Tsar and Tsarina and three daughters with the four remaining skeletons belonging to the family doctor and three servants.

Hi,

I'm sorry, neither of those links are to do with Anastasia, one of them is a blog about an individuals thoughts on Elvis, the other is fairly much a potted history of Stalin - not sure why you posted them, but thanks anyway.

The DNA testing you speak of was actually on two bodies found near where the Tsar and other Romanovs were found, not on the woman who claimed to be Anastasia (unrelated testing appears to show she was a Polish worker). This may help -

health.usnews.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join