Thousands Sign White House Petition for Alaska to Secede and Join Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
With everything heating up in the US and the encroaching Police State, could this be an honest effort to get out while the getting is good? They are not attached to the US landscape and could very well become part of Russia.

As a Canadian I hope not. We'll take Alaska and welcome them together with the Yukon where they should be.

Better to be part of Canada than Russia I'd say.

www.activistpost.com...“We the People,” the White House’s online petition website that claims it is “giving all Americans a way to engage their government on the issues that matter to them,” is currently hosting a petition for Alaska to leave the United States and join Russia.

http://www.pssurvival.com/
And we have...

Groups Siberian Russians crossed the Isthmus (now the Bering Strait) 16-10 thousand years ago. Russian began to settle on the Arctic coast, Aleuts inhabited the Aleutian Archipelago. First visited Alaska August 21, 1732, members of the team boat “St. Gabriel »under the surveyor Gvozdev and assistant navigator I. Fedorov during the expedition Shestakov and DI Pavlutski 1729-1735 years. Vote for secession of Alaska from the United States and joining Russia.

Apparently this was just created yesterday.
The petition is here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

My thoughts? A lot of non-residents signing because they don't like cold weather and/or are jealous of the self sufficiency of a true Alaskan resident.

But if true even at 50%...We have an interesting development unfolding. Remember Texas trying te secede? Over 100,000 signed and were just told...NO.

Whatever is driving it, it's interesting nonetheless.

Peace

edit on 23-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bah, maybe, but only if Putin promises to fund the AVO so they can fix all their equipment and maybe hire a new staff person or two.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Im pretty sure we fought a fairly major war to determine if states can Secede.

South you still there?

Yea?

Apparently state rights mean jack.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There's a huge secessionist movement in Alaska, but I'm almost sure they want independence from everyone.

Did you send this to Sarah Palin? Would love to see her response to this. She much prefers Putin to Obama and his mom jeans. Not sure how she feels about the Canadian PM

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Canada may mass troops on the border soon......three mounties and their dog Rex....................
This has to be more sideways Russian propaganda.....they must have a huge Cyber team working 24/7 right now....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

stirling
Canada may mass troops on the border soon......three mounties and their dog Rex....................
This has to be more sideways Russian propaganda.....they must have a huge Cyber team working 24/7 right now....

You don't suppose there are just some crazy people in the US.

Hell Hawaii wants to secede depending on who you ask.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I doubt she'd be able to find Canada. But we'd be honored to take Alaska in, yes even you Sarah jus' cuse that's the way we roll.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

~Lucidity
There's a huge secessionist movement in Alaska, but I'm almost sure they want independence from everyone.

Did you send this to Sarah Palin? Would love to see her response to this. She much prefers Putin to Obama and his mom jeans. Not sure how she feels about the Canadian PM

I don't speak to Sarah...We had a falling out.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

stirling

Take a look at your history.

Canada has defeated the US 4 times in the beginning of the struggles of this land. We had natives, french men and a few huskys...White House? BOOM! Sorry about the fire

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah so did she and I. Many moons ago.

-Seriously, though? This is a little bit insane. Bet someone's just trying to prove a point. Well 10,000 somebodies.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You may be right looking at the initials on the survey it seems like there is a pattern I can almost get my head around, wish I was on a laptop with excel.

It might just be a statistical anomaly but certain surname letters appear more often than they should (looking at the most popular surnames in the usa) it might be that certain surnames in Alaska are more common than the states in general.

But honestly there seems to be a pattern

I am not saying it's Russia could be anybody, just a Couple of board script kiddies could do it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What I would give to see Sarah Palin's reaction upon hearing this news.

I bet they'll be a clenched fist, but it won't be for a fist pump !

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the Canucks are up to shenanigans again -buncha jokesters...
edit on 23-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityschild

Or 4chan on a binge to get Alaska kicked out.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by jude11

Yeah so did she and I. Many moons ago.

-Seriously, though? This is a little bit insane. Bet someone's just trying to prove a point. Well 10,000 somebodies.

Ok, Just sent her a message:

"Just want to know if you've seen this and your reaction to it:

"Thousands Sign White House Petition for Alaska to Secede and Join Russia"

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Thank You."

At: www.sarahpac.com...

Hope she gets over our little squabble...

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

LadySkadi
the Canucks are up to shenanigans again -buncha jokesters...
edit on 23-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Been to Alaska...We'll take it...

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yay! Well done. If anyone can get to the bottom of this she can! LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

AK has oil, enough said.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I guess I don't' understand the argument. If those folks want to be part of Russia, tell them to pack their bags, forgo their US citizenship and hop on board a one-way trip to the motherland.

Why does the land need to go?

If I recall correctly, the land right across the street from the US is the same...go live there and quit your complaining!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yep that go getter is going places...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join