It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Location of the 'Holy Grail' is...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So I figure "All Roads Lead to the Heart", you know the 'Center of all Circulation'?
You wouldn't believe what can be found there!
Time to check that "Universal Pulse"!

Holy Grail = Sacred Heart. Alternate link: Sacred Heart of Mary.

So the figurative message is? Take a drink of Santa Sofia to quench that "Spiritual Thirst"?

Suit of Cups Tarot

The suit of hearts is derived from the suit of cups. These are sometimes referred to as chalices as well as cups.

Heart = Cup/Chalice/Grail
Also Roses in another deck.

Seemed pretty easy but it was exceptionally well hidden I concede.

So fitting now to say:
Eat Your Heart Out

So therefore the secret of Communion with God.

Eucharist or the Lord's Supper, the Christian rite involving the eating of bread and drinking of wine, reenacting the Last Supper

'Cross my Heart and Hope to Fly' is the Sly Sound I Hear All Around!
I Spy 'X Marks the Spot' where that "Holy Treasure Chest" be Found!
"If it Bleeds it Leads"! Follow the Trail like a Hound!

link   
Now for some of that Wyrd Stew I Brew.
Anyone Hungry yet?

Maybe for an Atom Heart Mother Burger?
Perhaps a return to our 'Ancestral Root' at Sir Loincloth's BBQ ?
I must be some sort of 'Cowboy' so you can call me 'Tex', because I'm goin for the Rib-Eye as I Hone the Sacred "T-Bone" Tone that Shone!

These are the Holy Golden Arches but it's all 'Organic' like a Piano. Now you know why that Freaky King seems to be everywhere in a blink!

Pull the Parochet, the Master Chief is the Chef of Beef you best Believe!
Check that 'Halo' and You'll Know! "I'm Lovin' It" cuz you can "Have it Your Way" and "You know it's Real" when you "Think Outside of the Bun" with this "Good Mood Food".

So what is Marilyn Manson's album Eat Me, Drink Me actually about?
The "Holy Heart Shaped Chocolate Within" ?
There may even be an 'Ant' inside it too huh? (Cosmic Antenna?)
Double Arc of the Coven of the 'Ant'?
Where you Convene with the Ent (our Aunt) for Int?

So here's the song list:

"If I Was Your Vampire"
"Putting Holes in Happiness"
"The Red Carpet Grave"
"They Said That Hell's Not Hot"
"Just a Car Crash Away"
"Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand)"
"Evidence"
"Are You the Rabbit?"
"Mutilation Is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery"
"You and Me and the Devil Makes 3"
"Eat Me, Drink Me"

Follow the "Red Carpet" to Big G's Rave?
When will Our 'Heart Guide the Hand'?
Hey, I ate that Darko Wabbit and it ain't the Devil I see,
It's D'Evil side of me that I wrestle Eternally.
edit on 23-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

link   
Heart symbolism
Heart symbol
Egyptian concept of Soul

As one of the vital organs, the heart was long identified as the center of the entire body, the seat of life, or emotion, or reason, will, intellect, purpose or the mind.

The Chinese word Chinese word xīn also takes the metaphorical meanings of "mind, intelligence", "soul" or "center, core". In Chinese medicine, the heart is seen as the center of 神 shén "spirit, soul, consciousness".

The Sanskrit word for heart, hRd (हृद्) dates at least as far back as the Rigveda and is a cognate of the word for heart in Greek, Latin and English. The same word is used to mean "mind" or "soul" depending on the context.

Many classical philosophers and scientists, including Aristotle, considered the heart the seat of thought, reason or emotion, often disregarding the brain as contributing to those functions.[22]

Bread = Core/Kore = "Heart"
Wine = Blood = Grail = Rose = "Heart"
God-Head = 'Gem Mine of the Gemini Mind' = "Heart"

"A Rose Arose in the Pose of Prose - Call it the Ladder of the Latter.
A Splatter of Clatter that Scatter from the Rad Hatter,
this Chatter is the Batter of Heart Art from the Hearth of All that Matter.
Saw through the Tatter - Now watch that Adder Shatter,
As I Serve you all this Phatter Platter.

Take this Bread It Said in 'Red Lead'
Proceed through these 'Breeds of Reeds' to find All you Need.
That which Impedes shall now Recede from the One that Bleeds."

Note: Aaru

or the Egyptian reed fields, are the heavenly paradise, where Osiris ruled after he became part of the Egyptian pantheon and displaced Anubis in the Ogdoad tradition. It has been described as the ka (a part of the soul) of the Nile Delta.

The Ka (kꜣ) was the Egyptian concept of vital essence, that which distinguishes the difference between a living and a dead person, with death occurring when the ka left the body. The Egyptians believed that Khnum created the bodies of children on a potter's wheel and inserted them into their mothers' bodies. Depending on the region, Egyptians believed that Heket or Meskhenet was the creator of each person's Ka, breathing it into them at the instant of their birth as the part of their soul that made them be alive. This resembles the concept of spirit in other religions.

The Egyptians also believed that the ka was sustained through food and drink. For this reason food and drink offerings were presented to the dead, although it was the kau (kꜣw) within the offerings that was consumed, not the physical aspect. The ka was often represented in Egyptian iconography as a second image of the king, leading earlier works to attempt to translate ka as double.

Vitality:

From Latin vita [1], which means life.
Outside of its own existence or source, life is only recognized through some form of expression or dynamic.

Compare-contrast the concepts of "Ka" and "Ib",
because 'Heart' is both the 'Literal Physical Body' and it is also used 'Figuratively' in many, many ways.
'Heart, Mind, Soul', etc are very versatile terms with plenty of leeway and overlapping.
An interconnected navigable flowing system.

An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the Ib (jb), or heart. The Ib[1] or metaphysical heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mother's heart, taken at conception.[2]
To ancient Egyptians, the heart was the seat of emotion, thought, will and intention. This is evidenced by the many expressions in the Egyptian language which incorporate the word ib, Awt-ib: happiness (literally, wideness of heart), Xak-ib: estranged (literally, truncated of heart). This word was transcribed by Wallis Budge as Ab.
In Egyptian religion, the heart was the key to the afterlife. It was conceived as surviving death in the nether world, where it gave evidence for, or against, its possessor. It was thought that the heart was examined by Anubis and the deities during the Weighing of the Heart ceremony. If the heart weighed more than the feather of Maat, it was immediately consumed by the monster Ammit.

So the "Grail/Heart" is associated with "Life-Vitality-Intellect-Etc" through many routes.
It's the "Elixir of Life",
the "Fountain of Eternal Youth",
and the secret of the Sacred Baptism.
And it would seem that Everyone has Direct Access, and people know this yet don't realize they know.

Just a Reminder of what was 'Always There'.
Know All-Ways To 'Hear Her in Here' With the Inner Ear - is that Clear?
This "Moon" may seem a bit Cheesy, but I assure you it's just Honey.

Any-Ways, don't worry because this won't be my Last Crusade.
edit on 23-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The holy grail will never be found by anyone. Only when the seeker lifts away will the holy grail reveal itself as life itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't think a bunch of ridiculous rhymes will help us find it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I guess there is an inward Holy Grail and the outward one, many claim is in this place or that place.

True mystical philosophy would have an inward one: the heart of the human and an outward one: listverse.com...

Of course it can be a mythical allusion merely to some spiritual organ such as the heart and a chalice where liquid content can be poured inside is a fitting analogy of our own heart as we can put in it negative content and or positive content.

Since the heart is the true organ of perception and actually many people really don’t even have a heart according to some, it is likely that the Holy Grail is the heart that people haven’t even found inside themselves yet that is the quest of the Holy Grail.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ethiopia. Supposedly the people tapped to guard it keep coming down with cancer.

True? IDK

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hi Mf
when one considers the 360 degree wheel is not necessary:
since one can always measure the short side of an angle from square
the bottom 180 will do.
the ancient phonecians are the blue blood lines that keep this secret: thier cross was the TAU cross
( no top branch )
when one shoots the setting SUN which rises the following day, the blood of the sun appears in the grail as you can see in my AV.

the required symbolism is located at roslynn chapel, Creighton Miller has researched it
www.viewzone.com...
and the stars the cross and the pyramids in my old flag AV ( the precursor to old glory )
belonged to a knights templar, the keepers of the grail
( gen'l PGT Beauregard..)

The holy grail is in my AV

btw in the film of the robot that enters the sealed shaft in the great pyramid
that had been sealed since the pyramid was built, the robot runs over a version of this cross which
I noticed from a thread here at ATS was under a star chart dated 10,500 BC

snf

ps link in sig

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So nobody believes in Henry Lincolns theory then...the sang real..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The Actual Location of the 'Holy Grail' is...

Ah...glad we have that one figured out too. Another item to check off my Bucket List.

But seriously though: There is an inner and an outer Grail. The inner Grail is everyones personal Business. And the outer Grail is at a physical location in Norfolk County, England, not in France or Ethiopia. Remember...when news starts popping up in a few years, you read "Norfolk England Grail" right here in this post first. and don't bother with asking me how I know or where the evidence is. I have none. Just posting it here for future bragging rights.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
dup
edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Skyfloating

no evidence...hmmm
i guess there was none when the church beheaded the templar organization
but
evidence is always nice

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Danbones

no evidence...hmmm
but
evidence is always nice

Intuitive hunches have no evidence. Im just starting to post them on ATS because a lot of hunches I had years later turned into actual facts. So I`m going to leave breadcrumbs of hunches here and there and see what becomes of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
According to the book - Relics - by Joan Carroll Cruz
The Holy Grail is in the Cathedral of Valencia.

The line of where the cup was went like this (according to the book)

- Barnabus and Saul took it to Antioch
- It was entrusted to the care of the faithful there.
- The cup was used by the popes until Sixtus II.
- During the persecution of Valerian, the cup went to St. Lawrence for safekeeping.
- In 258 He took it to Huesca (his birthplace).
- In 713, after the Moorish invasion, it was moved to the Monastery of San Juan de la Pena.
- Confirmation that the cup was still there in the 1300s.
- 1399 King Martin moved it to Saragossa.
- 1424 it was moved to Valencia by Alfonso V
- 1936 at the start of the Spanish Civil War it was moved and hidden by the church until the war ended.
- 1939 it was returned to the Cathedral of Valencia. It is still there now.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

FlyersFan

- 1939 it was returned to the Cathedral of Valencia. It is still there now.

Interesting. If it is really that simple then there are a lot of authors who have wasted a lot of time.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Star 'n Flag to the person who can explain to me the OP..heavy duty stuff..

As for the grail itself, as one who has been entrhaled by this since i was 12 years old and now i'm 41, i would like to think that Henry Lincoln and the rest were right..

The gypsys in France once a year on the 25th of may, celebrate their patron saint SARA KALI, or Sara of the sea, also known as Black Sara who came to France with the Magdelen and family after their escape from the holy land..

As we know, Sara is a hebreo word meaning princess..
I've been to Rennes le Chateau and it's church and it's spectacular. If there was ever a place to hide something, i can't think of a better place.

edit on AM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Skyfloating
If it is really that simple then there are a lot of authors who have wasted a lot of time.

I have no idea if that is the real grail.
Considering it's a 2 thousand year old relic, the chances are ... slim.
BUT, the relic itself is of that age and the timeline on it is fairly well documented.
'FAIRLY well' ... all things considered.

There is a picture of it in the book that I have here.
I'd like to see it in real life.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Skyfloating

Danbones

no evidence...hmmm
but
evidence is always nice

Intuitive hunches have no evidence. Im just starting to post them on ATS because a lot of hunches I had years later turned into actual facts. So I`m going to leave breadcrumbs of hunches here and there and see what becomes of them.

fair enough SF
i eagerly await

i was going to say the grail can only be found by the pure of heart
so i warn you
some here may not see it

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I was waiting for the holy grail to be found in Oak Island , Nova Scotia. Someone went to a lot of trouble along time ago to conceal whatever is down in the treasure tunnel.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Found a picture of the Grail, resting calmly in Valencia

I must be pure at heart to have found it.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join