It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

It matters but the KKK total membership is only between 5000 and 10000 now-a-days.

from the Anti-Defamation League (who would certainly know)....
About the Ku Klux Klan

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I think all the malarkey about the Tea Party being racist and what not is all smear tactics out of fear by the ultra Left Wing ultra progressive factions that are obviously knee-shaking scared of political losses that threaten the very existence of ultra-totalitarian ultra-authoritarian and money-mungering Marxist agendas.

The Tea Party platforms indicate no racism or hate anywhere.

Ten Core Beliefs of the Modern-Day Tea Party Movement

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

xuenchen

The Tea Party platforms indicate no racism or hate anywhere.

20 Of The Most Racist TEApublican Political Signs!

Is the Tea Party Racist?

Is he referring to reports by black legislators that Tea Party activists hurled racial epithets at them? Is he referring to the posters created by Tea Party members depicting President Obama as a jungle savage? How about Tea Party members' persistent claims that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen because they just can't accept that a black guy with a funny name is running the country?

Inge Marler, Arkansas Tea Party Leader, Makes Racist Joke At Event

TeaParty.org Founder Labels Obama With Racial Terms

Yes, Again: Tea Party GOP Member Sends Racist Email

The Tea Party: It’s Worse Than You Think

plus many more..if the Tea Party is not racist..why so easy to find stories about them and racist material?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Do we really have to go tit for tat between racism in a Tea Party sign or two vs the democrat party?

If you want to label the Tea Party movement as racist, that is your right. But I hope you include Byrd in with racist groups that include the DNC if you do.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

As expected.

All ultra Left Wing opinions from the M-S-M (Malarkey-Sourced-Media)

The Tea Party political platforms have no indications of hate or racism.

Thanks for showing.

but here's one absolutely ironic piece....
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PP) announced that House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, an alleged Roman Catholic, will be given “the Margaret Sanger Award, the organization’s highest honor, in recognition of her leadership, excellence, and outstanding contributions to the reproductive health and rights movement over the course of her career,” according to a Planned Parenthood website posting...

Margaret Sanger was hardly the woman's rights hero that the modern Left markets. In fact, she was an advocate for the Ku Klux Klan and a zealot for culling out "inferior" races from the nation's gene pool.

edit on Mar-22-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So the Tea Party members holding the racial signs and calling out racial slurs were only opinion? How about the racist joke...only left wing opinion?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I am going to have to look into that.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

So the Tea Party members holding the racial signs and calling out racial slurs were only opinion? How about the racist joke...only left wing opinion?

I thought that was shown to be planted operatives to discredit.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Courtesy of wiki

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving U.S. Senator and, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.[3][4][5][6] (In June 2013, his record was surpassed by U.S. Representative John Dingell of Michigan).[7] Byrd, however, still holds the record as the longest-serving member of Congress to serve in both houses. Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, serving as a recruiter and leader for his chapter, but later left the group and denounced racial intolerance.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter

He later renounced his actions in both cases and called his membership in the KKK ‘the worst mistake of my life.’

Yeah right

despite his successful political track record, the Senate’s senior Democrat was no stranger to controversy and was once a member of the Ku Klux Klan,” as if calling for the extermination of dark-skinned peoples (as well as Jews, Catholics, and gays) was no more stirring a gaffe than Gary Hart’s monkey business.

So people actually believed he went from the above quote to not having those ideals...BS.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

xuenchen

Onslaught2996

I thought that was shown to be planted operatives to discredit.

Bu guess who...the right media...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter

He later renounced his actions in both cases and called his membership in the KKK ‘the worst mistake of my life.’

Yeah right

despite his successful political track record, the Senate’s senior Democrat was no stranger to controversy and was once a member of the Ku Klux Klan,” as if calling for the extermination of dark-skinned peoples (as well as Jews, Catholics, and gays) was no more stirring a gaffe than Gary Hart’s monkey business.

So people actually believed he went from the above quote to not having those ideals...BS.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

So all democrats are racist?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Those were all deep cover Left Wing operatives paid to slander (cognitive infiltration).

I think the vast majority of public racism is instigated, exemplified and amplified by Democrat politicians.

We see many cases at the highest levels of government officials.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If that's the only one you can come up with then no..the problem with the right..is that there is evidence all around...from tweets, emails, speeches and actions to help "they are racist chants"

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Proof please...show me.

Not just a few possible infiltrations but that there were many..and then maybe I will believe.

I tried looking and only came up with a few stories concerning one individual.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by beezzer

If that's the only one you can come up with then no..the problem with the right..is that there is evidence all around...from tweets, emails, speeches and actions to help "they are racist chants"

Oh. So one democrat who was a KKK member doesn't make the democrat party racist.

But a racist sign at a Tea Party rally makes the entire movement racist.

(eye roll emoticon here)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Proof please...show me.

Not just a few possible infiltrations but that there were many..and then maybe I will believe.

I tried looking and only came up with a few stories concerning one individual.

Last dance with Maryann....

Tea Party Founder Infamous For Holding N-Word Sign: Its A Fake

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

xuenchen

Those were all deep cover Left Wing operatives paid to slander (cognitive infiltration).

I think the vast majority of public racism is instigated, exemplified and amplified by Democrat politicians.

We see many cases at the highest levels of government officials.

Well not true. I'm not saying that Left Wing Operatives don't get paid to slander and that they haven't instigated racism but...you said...The vast Majority. So Let's take one of the biggest and loudest operatives for the Right wing...Rush Limbaugh and here are a couple of quotes.

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

To an African American Caller...“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

He also has a song on his show called ‘Barack the Magic Negro’

That's some pretty racist stuff from the right...All you need to do is google racist quotes and you get millions of hits a surprisingly large number of them are from republicans and right wing operatives. It doesn't take a math genius to show that your statement is wrong. It appears that the vast majority of public racism is instigated, exemplified and amplified by Republican politicians, operatives and pundits. Just saying. You made it seem like Democrats are overtly racist, much more so than republicans when the opposite is true.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Here's a few examples.....

6 Horribly Racist Comments from Obama Administration Officials, Top Democrats

I am particularly shocked by the Vice President and Senate Majority leader.

[ not going off topic anymore ] [sorry]
[ long deep inhale.....pause.....fast loud exhale ]

[ and not mentioning Obama's comments on some recent events either ]
[ class never goes out of style ]

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

More than one racist sign, also includes racial slurs....so yeah if one democrat politician makes the left slightly racist...then what does that say about the Tea Party..where you will find no shortage of racism.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join