It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As long as they do realize that the people from the bible as well as Jesus probably weren't white. I don't see a problem with a white or black "club" that wants to do good things for their own race, I do have a problem with hate and it comes from both sides. Furthermore, I believe some Christian organizations love to hate. Just don't hate because of skin color.
edit on 22-3-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[2] National Security Agency operation Project MINARET targeted the personal communications of leading Americans, including Senators Frank Church and Howard Baker, civil rights leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, journalists and athletes who criticized the Vietnam War.[3][4]

The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971.[5] COINTELPRO tactics are still used to this day, and have been alleged to include discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; and illegal violence, including assassination.[6][7][8] The FBI's stated motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order.[sic.]"
bla bla bla
The remaining 15% of COINTELPRO resources were expended to marginalize and subvert white hate groups, including the Ku Klux Klan and the National States' Rights Party.[12]
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago24 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

oh
i guess i have to say something insiteful here
but is it really nesessary
edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago25 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

In this age of ignorance and doublespeak, I see no reason why the KKK can't re-brand and garner success. Too bad 3rd parties are not allowed in the US. I believe you could get a solid 20% of the vote.

So here's starter talking points:

Attacks on the KKK racist, discriminatory and just unfair. There are just a few bad apples. Most KKK are hard working, law abiding Christians. Whites need to learn more about their heritage. Not the history written by zionists.

Racism and discrimination against whites has reached unacceptable levels in the USA.

Post civil war history as written by zionists, has unfairly tarnished the image of a minority that built this country with sweat and blood.

The slave trade was a foundation of the USA and Africans sold other Africans fair and square.

There are many good KKK out there fighting every day for disenfranchised rural poor.

The urban subculture can't be allowed to dominate and destroy American culture. The experiment has failed and is morally bankrupt.

Accepting sexual deviancy is a plot to weaken birth rate and exterminate whites.

Arming law abiding citizens is a top priority. The threat of zombies is real.

Just give it a look with an open mind. Kick the tires at no risk. You'll be glad you did.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The KKK seem to have inherited it's gear , regalia and symbols, the white and other colored robes and hoods, and usage of the cross from possibly the Catholic tradition of penitence and the Easter precession in Sicily, that predates by many hundreds of years before the founding of the nefarious KKK, it is a shame and disgrace that they were allowed to twist the purely religious aspects of these symbols and have them associated with the evil deeds of the Klan and now go even further and say they are a Christian organization .

The main basis of robes and hoods was anonymity in the Catholic tradition for religious purposes, for the Klan it was to hide and do their dirt while remaining anonymous while terrorizing , lynching and committing other unspeakable acts.

I do find it ironic that they call call themselves a Christian organization when the group as a whole is beyond a hate group that went way beyond freedom of speech, their list of "those hated" covering most of humanity , they have blood on their hands, have been photographed at lynchings, many accounts of these brutal crimes that never saw justice or punishment on behalf of those who were on the receiving end of Klan justice, by today's standard any organization that has associated itself with murder and eradication of any other group by that method would be labeled terrorists and disbanded and all leaders tried and locked up, but unfortunately they were able to somehow escape being held responsible as a group, and be allowed to cleverly remake or re brand themselves as kinder and gentler, while still preaching the same hate and be proud of this nonsense.

No they are not a Christian organization , it can also be researched that they were against Catholics as well and again it is ironic that their robes and base symbols were in effect for religious purposes by the Catholics in Italy predating the 1500's.

I also find it interesting that in order to derail the OP some could not resist invoking Obama and his religious affiliations, to me that is not even germane to the thread or the Klan, I really do not think any of those people have been photographed at lynchings or cross burnings, just my opinion, the deeds of the Klan, past actions, track record of murders, intimidation , and what the group stands for cannot be defended by any real intelligent, humane or logical excuses, sorry just my opinion I don't buy that B.S. .

edit on 22-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think the KKK should get over themselves.

They are a hate group. Just because they have an irrational dislike towards folks with a different melanin count in their skin cells, they feel the need to differentiate?

This goes along with the NBP, Black Theologian Church, CBC, ANY damned group that differentiates based on skin colour can go rot in hell as far as I'm concern!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can't fully agree, the Klan as an organization, has murder and other heinous acts it has actually committed and never as a group had to answer for those acts, you keep trying to associate these other groups but you cannot do that , freedom of speech is a completely different matter my friend, if you spew hate depending on what it is in it because certain speech such as anti Semitic remarks can possibly get you in trouble legally, depending on who is listening which that borders on infringing on fully free speech and we are all entitled to that, but again there is a special sensitivity for certain remarks, but going back to the point, no the Klan is not a Christian organization and if so it needs to answer to numerous homicidal acts that had witnesses and there are photographic evidences of these acts which exist today.

Do not try and minimize the Klan's gruesome track record by continuing to lump other groups together with them, the Klan has talked it and done it numerous times throughout history, they are not the same, I see what you are attempting to infer, but I can't buy into that strategy neither should others.

edit on 22-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

hey beez
i think in this case the image of the kkk is being used to demonify christians by association
its a milspec psyop
thats why i have tried to illustrate the government line is balkanization to destabilize the population

next it will be snipers or burners or bombers or some similar false flags
done by someone who's uncle works for the cia or the fbi, or someone who likes to dance while the buildings fall
and the perp will be in psyciatric care and will be on ssris, and will have bought an assault rifle at a book fair
then your guns will be bad, your books will be bad
then it will be you...you will be bad...
by you i mean me...us..
and by them i mean them

and they will probably pull it off by killing some kids..so no one will discuss the things that don't add up

but tv will still be good though
edit on Satpm3b20143America/Chicago49 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

There are two players in this type of situation that gain get inside the core of any group, good or bad, you have infiltrators (who want to figure you out) and you have inciters (who want to use your cause for their own) , that is why any group should be wary of it's intentions and also it's associations because blame for anything can be easily placed, thus you become a tool for any sort of future "scapegoating" so the rule I follow is, watch what you say and be wary of your associations, they can come back to be used against you.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sure, on the surface they write that they are not a Hate Group, but when they refer to any races other than the white race as, 'mongol,' they are not only incorrect, but also offensive. Second, declaring the supremacy of the white race is itself an act of war, as such reasoning creates a false dichotomy between Men, and also a fallacious correlation between skin color and natural hierarchy.

Third, they maintain, 'Illegals have no rights.' This is a major point of contention, as the Framers of the U.S. Constitution wrote of 'God given, inalienable rights.' Affirming the truth of these two premises together is impossible, as such logic states that God has given Man a list of natural, unalienable rights just by the virtue of being a human; but yet the State serves a function to intersect itself between God and Man (like the Catholic Church), as the Traditionalist KKK regard and uphold the U.S. Constitution as a source of Political Law derived from Divine Inspiration.

The contradition in this line of reasoning becomes clear, as the premise that 'Man has God-given, inalienable rights' falls apart, as they yet affirm (indirectly) that the Laws of God are changeable and transient, specifically due to the features the legislative process outlined in the Constitution. The following is a bit of an oversimplification, but it will suffice to illustrate the concept: simply, all legislation executed by means of the political structure of Democracy and Majority rule, is by nature transient and changeable (laws change here all the time) - yet if the State is to serve as the intermediary between God's will and mankind, then it is by the State alone that God's Will is ascertained by means of Popular Vote. This reasoning thus affirms that God's laws are susceptible to change and metamorphosis, including degradation and devolution, which is clearly incongruent with the historical Judeo-Christian doctrine which professes the reality of 'the eternal truth of God's immutable Laws.'

In all, it is human nature to seek out similar and familiar people for the purposes of survival (think Darwin), and I don't see a big moral issue with an organization that fraternizes based upon trivial things like skin-color. However, when it becomes a political movement with the agenda of inserting itself as the prime legislative body for dispensing social, economic, and political status based upon skin color and heritage, then there will be a back-lash and counter-effort from other forces that regard such motivations as, at very least, outdated due to the global nature of modern society and, more importantly, incongruent with the truth that the fiction of 'race' and natural hierarchy have no correlation whatsoever.

-kissy

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

As an advocate for free speech, I would never deny ANY group from speaking out. How would we be able to determine that they are a bunch of idiots otherwise?

Any crimes committed, should be punished. But we don't condemn all of Islam for the acts of a few, do we?

Idiots will always exist. Anyone who chooses to differentiate themselves because of their bias and hatred (and that includes ALL groups) gets what they deserve.

In my case, public scorn.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

They've always maintained that they were a christian organization

I don't know how this could be suprising to anyone. There are always Christians that are haters, just look around America today. They want to bomb and torture everyone and persecute their own countrymen (us) who don't confirm to their archaic beliefs. I know, I work with people like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll play the Devils Advocate..

As Christianity is an extension of the Hebrew religion (most Christians believe this) It stands that they in some part fall under some tenets of that Hebrew religion - IE separating themselves from non members. The Hebrews could Not intermarry with other faiths or have any interpersonal relationship with a non member that could cause them to live in a manner anything other than strict Hebrew.

This sect of Christians called the Aryans (which is what many KKK believe) view themselves as the same as the Hebrews - only with the Christ as Messiah addition. That they also are called by this extension to be separate from all other races.

See, you may not agree with them on principle but what they claim is NOT Un-biblical if you look at it through this context.
edit on 22-3-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We may not condemn Islam in that respect, but again you are lumping together two completely different things trying to justify your point, but I guarantee you any organization formed here in the U.S. that is not a religion, has murdered, publicly killed humans now or in it's history, that group and any association will be disbanded, but somehow they got a pass on it and still are allowed to protest, speak and spew their hate after being tied to deaths.

Lets not compare apples to oranges, you missed my point and turned it to equating a chartered organization with lots of history to a religion or groups affiliated with it , which last time I checked here in the U.S, if you are you are on some sort of list with a 3 letter agency probably about to investigated or already being investigated, last time I checked the KKK is not a religion, and it has it's roots right here in the U.S.A. and falls under laws that can apply to a group and be condemned if it is implicated in murders and other crimes in the organization's name, sort of like street gangs are being dealt with currently by law enforcement in many cities if they find you are affiliated and can be connected to murders and other crimes.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
the kkk are really COMIC BOOK aryans like the dayleks are comic book aliens on DR Who
they are another home grown WHITE ALCIADUH organization
as far as the real aryans.... they are the blue bloods, the royalty that owns your tucus
check the link in my siggy... GO LOOK ....skip the last couple pages if you have too...
This is all about miss direction
the INBRED master race of aryan blue bloods are decended from DYE-ified heaven
and you me us are just sub human sheepies

until you lift the veil

imho - kkk pfffft..another phoney fbi front

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The history of the KKK speaks for itself.

It doesn't matter how much these people jump up and down on their soapboxes nowadays screaming any political correctness du jour, their evil deeds of the past will follow them and define who and what they are, until hell freezes over.

This is what happens when you label and associate yourself with any kind of "group"... be it a political group, a religious group, a racial group, or any other collective ideology. You will be defined by that association by the rest of society. This includes any and all repercussions that may result from that association as well.

And if you blindly join a "group" not fully understanding those basic facts of life, then you deserve everything that gets tossed your way.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I guess I'll ask it since two pages in and nobody else has....

How much was this "spike in membership"?

If their membership went from 2,000 to 2,200 what does it prove? Nothing that's what.

He could very well just be saying that just to make himself feel better.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

That is a very good question. I would love to know how many losers are bigoted idiots enough to join the Klan in 2014.

Id also like to know how many cross members there are between the KKK and the TEA Party. That would be very telling.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I would imagine more KKK members are democrats than conservatives.

We're not talking educated people here. Blue collar workers, factory/union employees.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

beezzer

We're not talking educated people here.

Proof they are conservative. Ignorance and conservatism go hand in hand. Explain why the side full of hate is always the right. Gays, blacks, women and other minorities. Why are they always trying to demonize these people?

Why when a woman wants birth control, they are labeled whores..etc by the right? Why when a few minorities (blacks, Mexicans, Muslims..etc) do something wrong..the right is the first with stats and stories to show they are bad people...not just a few but label the entire race/religion as bad? Why are they always the ones claiming gays are immoral people and are out to get you,or have some kind of agenda?

KKK and the right go hand in hand...prove me wrong.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

You accuse the right of lumping whole groups of people, yet isn't that what you are doing?

Just offered my opinion, and my reasoning.

You are free to disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join