It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Leader Disputes Hate Group Label: 'We're A Christian Organization'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

It's not racism.

It is a movement against bailouts. It is a movement against encroaching government. It is a movement against wealth redistribution.

You shouldn't worry, however.

The Tea Party won't be "racist" much longer.

When Hillary runs, the Tea Party will be "sexist" then.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

I also have to add;

Have you ever been to a Tea Party rally?

Would you like to attend one?

That way, you wouldn't have to listen through the filter of MSM to get your opinion, you could obtain it yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And as usual xuenchen..when confronted with questions of proof you bow out.

There is no doubt, there is racism in the democratic party...but for the republican side/ Tea party say there is no racism is BS.

When the proof is all over the internet.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would but I am not the right color..so I doubt I would be welcome..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by beezzer

I would but I am not the right color..so I doubt I would be welcome..

I'm not white either.

Been a member since 2009.

Do be afraid. Don't let bias temper your decisions.

In my original "group" we had gay folks, military, former military, white, black, Hispanic, mixed.

We just want our freedoms respected, not abused.

You can U2U me your general location and I can hook you up with a Tea Party group in your area.

That way you can see first hand that what the media portrays us as, is all lies.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by amazing

Here's a few examples.....

6 Horribly Racist Comments from Obama Administration Officials, Top Democrats

I am particularly shocked by the Vice President and Senate Majority leader.

[ not going off topic anymore ] [sorry]
[ long deep inhale.....pause.....fast loud exhale ]

[ and not mentioning Obama's comments on some recent events either ]
[ class never goes out of style ]

But don't you see...we could play this game all night. You and I could bring up quotes from either party to refute or counter each other for weeks on end. All that would prove is that....well...is that the left doesn't spew more racism than the right. And that was my point.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I actually do not care to attend..but will say, I was wrong..not all Tea Party groups are racist. If they included the people you say they did and are truthful..I stand corrected..

I will still disagree with you on a lot of stuff but since you have been civil throughout this discussion..you have my respect.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by beezzer

I actually do not care to attend..but will say, I was wrong..not all Tea Party groups are racist. If they included the people you say they did and are truthful..I stand corrected..

I will still disagree with you on a lot of stuff but since you have been civil throughout this discussion..you have my respect.

Lord. I fear the day that we all agree on everything all the time.

The invitation still stands, however.

I have no reason to lie. I am disgusted with the GOP and the DNC. But it's not on issues of race. It is on issues of governing.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hilarious. A few rogues. Yeah...they might all be Christians, but what does that even mean other than they are a radical faction within a more established, larger group of believers. As if identifying with Christian buys them a few extra pellets for heaven. Bunch of idiots is all I know for sure they all are.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by HauntWok

I would imagine more KKK members are democrats than conservatives.

We're not talking educated people here. Blue collar workers, factory/union employees.

You do realise that it's not the Civil Rights era now don't you?
There is no Bull Connor.... your mentality and understanding is set back in the 50's & 60's dude.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Also I thought this was good...

The pseudo-historical attempt to attach conservatism to the civil rights movement is just silly. Here's another idea: Why not get behind the next civil rights idea (gay marriage) now? It would save future generations of conservative apparatchiks from writing tendentious essays insisting the Republican Party was always for it.

nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That guy may actually believe it's true.
He's got to tell himself that to justify belonging to his hate group.
He can't face the truth of what he belongs to ... so he constructed a fantasy around it.

IMHO

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

FlyersFan

That guy may actually believe it's true.
He's got to tell himself that to justify belonging to his hate group.
He can't face the truth of what he belongs to ... so he constructed a fantasy around it.

IMHO

I tend to agree. Racists today are a lot more cowardly sort than back in the Jim Crow era. Now they deny their true nature and get insulted when they are called out.

The racists of yesteryear are turning in their graves due to the cowards that follow their path.

If you are a bigot, I say go 100% Why the shame and lies? Be who you want to be instead of giving in the current PC policy.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We're not talking educated people here. Blue collar workers, factory/union employees.

How many insults can you pack into one post - do you imagine?

We're not talking educated people here.

No foolin'

Let me ask you something beezzer - what's the difference between an uneducated blue collar worker and an uneducated employee of the U.S. government - let's just say, for example - an employee of the U.S. military?

Are uneducated people typically morally and ethically reprehensible?
edit on 3/23/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

unb3k44n7
There are many who are now of various religious backgrounds be it Atheist, Agnostic, Odonist or Pagan just to name a few.

It's also not unheard of for members to still be Christians

Wow...what a diverse, multi-cultural, cosmopolitan group these fellow are.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Spiramirabilis
reply to post by beezzer

How many insults can you pack into one post - do you imagine?

We're not talking educated people here.

No foolin'

Let me ask you something beezzer - what's the difference between an uneducated blue collar worker and an uneducated employee of the U.S. government - let's just say, for example - an employee of the U.S. military?

Are uneducated people typically morally and ethically reprehensible?

So you see nothing wrong with the claim that KKK members are conservative.

Yet several have had hissy-fits when I turn the claim around.

Also, I would imagine that the more educated a person is, the less likely they are to be racist. Racism has no basis in any logical train of thought.

The democrat party caters to those on the lower economic scale, traditionally, hence my claim.

But if you feel differently and want to simply fling accusations at those of the conservative persuasion, then by all means, fling away!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Where I grew up, slightly upstate NY, almost the entire KKK hive or whatever you call them was comprised of local businessmen, prison guards, and cops. There's got to be some sort of weirdness there. (Please note that I didn't say that ALL of the business men, prison guards, and cops were KKK.) Seeing as there was only one African-American family in town, it seemed their big worry was an influx from the big city and to keep those who were passing through passing through. Point being, this mentality still exists today, not necessarily all KKK but in other areas too, and when it's organized it very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

hey Beez

educated people often subscribe to the theory of eugenics, which while reprehensible isn't racist
its an equal opportunity kind of hate of all human kind...

the leaders of the kkk, are smart enough, you have to pass an IQ test to be a fed

and the tea party racist...probably only on fed paid for signage made for the national lens...(winkwinknudgenudge)

Documents show more “targeting” of TEA Party by Feds
Akron, OH: We the People Convention President, Tom Zawistowski, sent a letter today to Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan demanding an immediate investigation into what he called “an even more onerous type of targeting” of TEA Party Groups by the Federal Governement. The letter was sent after a story appeared today on the Ohio media website, www.Mediatrackers.org, based on Ohio National Guard documents acquired through a FOIA request, about an ONG training drill conducted last January (2013) in Portsmouth, Ohio.

The “fictional target” of that real military drill was a group “where Second Amendment supporters with ‘anti-government’ opinions were portrayed as domestic terrorists.” according to the documents released by the ONG. Zawistowski’s letter demands to know “How many similar ‘drills’ have been and are being conducted around the nation with TEA Party type groups or individuals as the target? Who decided we should be the “target” and why? In what percentage of “drills” were we the target compared to radical Islamist who present a real threat to our national security?”

In his letter, Zawistowski said “Those of us in the TEA Party movement have been aware of targeting by the military, CIA and NSA, of our movement for several years, such as putting the TEA Party and Religious Conservatives on the HSA terrorism watch lists. However, until now, we had not seen actual proof of military exercises design to prepare our military to “control” members of our movement and we are outraged by this revelation.”

He concludes his letter by stating “We will not be intimidated by this out-of-control lawless executive branch. We will not stop exercising our Constitutional rights and participating in the political process. We will not sit back and allow criminal activity by OUR Federal Government without taking peaceful action to hold those responsible accountable.
www.ohiolibertycoalition.org...

we all know what the word DRILL can mean, we have seen that before
can you say SET UP boys and girls?
edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago03 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you see nothing wrong with the claim that KKK members are conservative.

Where did I say this - or even suggest it?

As usual, you assume too much - way too much. I'm calling you out on what you actually said. If you want to attempt to pass this off as some sort of 'teaching' moment - well, good luck with that. If anyone else buys that nonsense - it won't be me

The democrat party caters to those on the lower economic scale, traditionally, hence my claim.

Caters?

You really can't help yourself - can you?

Please explain - if you think you can - just exactly how does this support your claim?

I would like your reply to my question: Are uneducated people typically morally and ethically reprehensible?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Apologies if I've harmed your delicate sensibilities.

I must have missed where you disagreed with the claim that the KKK is filled with conservatives.

As for my assertion that the democrat party "caters" to those on the lower economic scale, have you been living in a cave?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join