It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
What's the explanation for this kind of behaviour? And do you agree that it harms the image of the whole community?
I wonder if there has been any study of correlation between socioeconomic status and belief in the more outlandish theories? Perhaps the people who are unlucky in life and feel that they have been given a rough deal while others are doing well like to believe that they are the victims of a conspiracy by "those people"?
originally posted by: Rob48
A prime example over in the Apollo thread. FoosM claims to have evidence of a lunar cover-up that the finest minds on the planet have failed to spot, and yet he keeps asking questions that a schoolchild would be able to work out the answer to. I'm actually erring on the side of "troll" in this case. Nobody who claims to know about Apollo could be that ignorant, could they?
26. Teddy Roosevelt "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way".
27. Abraham Lincoln: "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
28. Joseph Stalin America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within".
29. Foster Dulles Sec State: ...power to be taken from the people, the states and from congress by international treaties. 1952
30. Jacques-Yves Cousteau: It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day"
31. Robert McNamara Viet Nam era Sec Def: "The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase."
If you're on ATS, you should be able to see through the low-grade conspiracy nonsense put out on the internet by the likes of Hoagland, White, Sibrel, Perks et al.