It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one way to defeat Vladmir Putin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The idea that the West is somehow trying to draw Russia into a war is entirely false.
The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.
It’s not even an Ideology confrontation, it’s about two things Money and power.
Actually it’s only about Money, because Putin needs to stay in power to keep his money.

Putin came to power and started a vicious war with Chechnya, Putin understands that
War boosts ratings by playing to Russian national pride, thus keeping the mobster in power.

His ratings have slumped many times and each time they have gotten bad he has lashed out at his neighbours. He saw what was happening in Kiev, and didn’t want this to happen to him.
Crimea had to happen to stave off the Russian peoples backlash.. The standard of living is not increasing in Russia, therefore Putin doesn’t have true support of the people.
At some point Putin will have his own mobs baying for revenge..

Many of the members here have railed on the Western powers for offering what they say as a weak response to Putin’s invasion of Crimea, but I don’t think it is weak, I actually think it is very clever.
The Wests sanctions will increase, but they will target the oligarchs that keep Putin in power.
When these power masters get separated from their money, Putin will be removed.

It will never come to the WWIII because Putin’s handlers will never let him go that far.
I really think the West know what they are doing here.. We seem weak, but we are handling Putin
The only way that counts to him. There are no politics involved here in the normal sense of the word, only Gangster power. Russia will be free of this Scum one day, hope fully sooner than later.

As usual I find my words are not as accurate as my thoughts, but hopefully I have written enough to get my points across to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The idea that the West is somehow trying to draw Russia into a war is entirely false.

I agree. The west thinks that he won't 'start a war' because thats the end of everything and everyone knows it.

What a gambit.

Personally, I think we are playing Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol. Someone wake me.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This is so wrong. Putin had to take action because the US were supporting member of the political party Svobota to gain controll over Ukraine, and Push Russia out of Crimera.

The US have been using thrid parties "Svobota" to gain political controll over Ukraine.

Svobota is a Ukrainian nationalistic party. Its much like the Nazi Germany from 1939.

If you dont believe me. look up Victoria Nuland. See will spiller her guts on tape.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by rigel4

I agree. The west thinks that he won't 'start a war' because thats the end of everything and everyone knows it.

What a gambit.

Personally, I think we are playing Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol. Someone wake me.

Yes .. it doesn't make the situation any less dangerous, but it is a situation we haven't faced for a long time.

Mobster Politics on a grand scale

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

spy66
reply to post by rigel4

This is so wrong. Putin had to take action because the US were supporting member of the political party Svobota to gain controll over Ukraine, and Push Russia out of Crimera.

The US have been using thrid parties "Svobota" to gain political controll over Ukraine.

Svobota is a Ukrainian nationalistic party. Its much like the Nazi Germany from 1939.

If you dont believe me. look up Victoria Nuland. See will spiller her guts on tape.

I starred your post in error.
I entirely disagree with you.. If Ukraine was a plot by the West , it is because we are trying to remove Putin.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

rigel4
The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.

It’s not even an Ideology confrontation, it’s about two things Money and power.
Actually it’s only about Money, because Putin needs to stay in power to keep his money.

War boosts ratings by playing to Russian national pride, thus keeping the mobster in power.

Crimea had to happen to stave off the Russian peoples backlash.. The standard of living is not increasing in Russia, therefore Putin doesn’t have true support of the people.

The Wests sanctions will increase, but they will target the oligarchs that keep Putin in power.
When these power masters get separated from their money, Putin will be removed.

The only way that counts to him. There are no politics involved here in the normal sense of the word, only Gangster power. Russia will be free of this Scum one day, hope fully sooner than later.

the blame is due to the Soros/NGO funded dissent and their Neo Nazi mobs.

money and power? wow, good thing that is only in Russia.

war/national pride to keep ____ in power.. good thing that only pertains to Russia also.

tell me, exactly where in the world is the standard of living increasing, please do tell..

good thing the USA doesn't have any oligarchs behind the scenes.

Gangster power and Scum..
Good thing there are no gangster scum ruling over the USA.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
way number two:
act like responsible adult human beings instead of retarded braindead greedy insane psykos for a change
and make peace
nawww

more profit in a day of war then a year of peace

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

rigel4

spy66
reply to post by rigel4

I starred your post in error.
I entirely disagree with you.. If Ukraine was a plot by the West , it is because we are trying to remove Putin.

Stars dont mean anything to me. So you can take it away if you like. I am not on ATS because i want to become popular. I am here to deny ingnorance.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Whats your views on Putin and the billions he has stolen?
This thread is about him!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Um Russia is reaching out to it's people in Crimea, do you know of the history of the region . It is not a hostile take over of Ukraine the vast majority of people in Crimea is Russian . Seems the west are the ones trying to make this in to a war .

Also do you not realize that the bushes and obama have been guilty of for war crimes all through out their presidency your government is really not any better in this regard of wanting to start wars

ETA plain examples that the western governments do want people to have control of their country and lives their vote for their free choice in how they want to live life. The will of the people don't mean a damn thing to the government this should be clear as day for everyone to see
edit on 21/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Do you honestly think that the person filling the void if Putin is ever taken out will be better?

The Russian mentality is the problem here, not one man.

If everyday Russians ran the country things would be fine, they're good people, but the mafia has been running things since the 70's.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Busy day at Langley or do you truly believe the propaganda being shoved down our throats?

As one member already mentioned George Soros, and as I have brought up Zbigniew Brzezinski and him talking about taking Ukraine in 1997 in another thread, please take a gander at what the globalist have already talked about doing, before talking this kind of nonsense.........

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

freedomSlave
reply to post by rigel4

Um Russia is reaching out to it's people in Crimea, do you know of the history of the region . It is not a hostile take over of Ukraine the vast majority of people in Crimea is Russian . Seems the west are the ones trying to make this in to a war .

Also do you not realize that the bushes and obama have been guilty of for war crimes all through out their presidency your government is really not any better in this regard of wanting to start wars

ETA plain examples that the western governments do want people to have control of their country and lives their vote for their free choice in how they want to live life. The will of the people don't mean a damn thing to the government this should be clear as day for everyone to see
edit on 21/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

Russia reached out with 80,000 troops and then surrounded Ukraine's armed forces.
123% of Crimean s voted and 99% of them voted to return Crimea to Russia.

Do you not see a pattern there?

Whether the Soviets should or should not have given Crimea away is moot imho,
If Putin was a true democratic politician then he could have started a civil campaign
and discussion to try and get a fair and free vote for Crimea directed by the Ukraine.
The regions owner.
But that didn't happen did it.

I am not speaking about Bush or Blair here. I am well aware of their transgressions.
edit on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:00:13 -0500007America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

rigel4

No it is about your biased views.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

rigel4
Mobster Politics on a grand scale

You know the world is sick and tired of the US's mobster politics on a grand scale.
Might want to take the splinter out of your own eye before trying to sort out somebody elses problem

Clearly the US is involved in disrupting the Ukraine.
When your country is as broke as yours, stealing other peoples wealth becomes acceptable.

The American people are not represented by the government, big business is. You say in the OP Russians dont like their government and are not making money. Check out your own backyard
edit on 21-3-2014 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2014 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

rigel4

No it is about your biased views.

It won't be an American Missile that kills my kids bud.. it will be one of Vlad the Bad's.
So yea I am entirely Biased.. I have been raving about Putin for years, and have been thoroughly got
at time and time again.

Truth is Truth , Putin is a Cold Psychotic Psychopath.. it staring you in the face.
I can't understand any of you supporting this mug.

People that claim to be switched on and awake no less.. can't seem top grasp what Putin really is.

He's a Hitler without the ideology..
The next time he makes a move I am going to link all my old threads and posts
and make a humble pie thread for you Putin partiers to eat on...lol
edit on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:15:41 -0500157America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Found your post and agree. Of course Ron Paul was right... the poor guy is cursed.

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of that book?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

ColCurious
reply to post by seeker1963

Found your post and agree. Of course Ron Paul was right... the poor guy is cursed.

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of that book?

Haven't read any books my Ron.. although what i know of Ron Paul
I largely agree with.. He's a good man.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

rigel4

Whether the Soviets should or should not have given Crimea away is moot imho,
If Putin was a true democratic politician then he could have started a civil campaign
and discussion to try and get a fair and free vote for Crimea directed by the Ukraine.

I am not speaking about Bush or Blair here. I am well aware of their transgressions.
edit on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:00:13 -0500007America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Next we will hear you saying that the USA is a democratic country not controlled by a dictator with his own personal fortune.
That the US democratic system is a well oiled machine with no faults and the poor plebiscites who vote for the politicians are not lied to and manipulated.

Your words are all hard sell

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Putin's handlers are the same people that handle Obama.

I thought that was obvious.

They are both puppets to the globalist bankers!

If they want a war they will have a war.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Diisenchanted because: to add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join