It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one way to defeat Vladmir Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The NATO ready reaction force has 2500 men,the US Army has 2 brigades or 10000 troops combat ready,Putin just held exersizes with 150 000 men,there is indeed only one way to beat him.....ECONOMICALLY.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

rigel4

Whether the Soviets should or should not have given Crimea away is moot imho,
If Putin was a true democratic politician then he could have started a civil campaign
and discussion to try and get a fair and free vote for Crimea directed by the Ukraine.
The regions owner.
But that didn't happen did it.

Ya do you honestly believe that would of gotten any where I see some one that is looking out for his people and isn't gullible enough to think that the west would be like oh yes sounds great lets let the people decide , cuz ya we the people decide our course in society all the time . Russia said have a referendum you decide knowing full well the regions vote outcome and places forces there to not let the west interfere with it's form of democracy .

How much of a fight would the government put up if the people of texas wanted to split , I think would get kinda ugly really fast. or what ever province or state is in England ( sorry for my ignorance on how land are divided in England names are ) wanted to separate from the country wouldn't go well either with the ruling class

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Why do we need to defeat him?
Is he threatening us?

Typical western cr@p. The man is high regarded in his own country and respected.

I think the west is jealous!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lets try this and see if it gets stared

It won't be an Russian Missile that kills my kids bud.. it will be one of Obamas.
So yea I am entirely Biased.. I have been raving about Obama for years, and have been thoroughly got
at time and time again.

Truth is Truth ,Obama is a Cold Psychotic Psychopath.. it staring you in the face.
I can't understand any of you supporting this mug.

People that claim to be switched on and awake no less.. can't seem top grasp what Obama really is.

He's a Hitler without the ideology..
The next time he makes a move I am going to link all my old threads and posts
and make a humble pie thread for you Obama partners to eat on...lol

It all depends on what bit of earth you stand on.
If Obama the dunce had have fixed the economy instead od wasting hard US earned tax dollars this wouldnt be happening

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Of course... It's Obama's fault.. Every thing is.
Lets scrap all the fora for just one.

***Obama's Fault***

You just post a title and all the other dudes just star it.
Keeps things simple.

What about reality... Could it not be PUTINS fault?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

freedomSlave
Um Russia is reaching out to it's people in Crimea, do you know of the history of the region . It is not a hostile take over of Ukraine the vast majority of people in Crimea is Russian . Seems the west are the ones trying to make this in to a war .

Er, actually it was a hostile take over of Crimea.

Moving Russian troops around within Crimea and "on exercise" along Ukraine's border, thus preventing the Ukrainian authorities from having any influence in the territory up to, and after the "referendum" makes it all very hostile. Remember that Crimea was a part of Ukraine and therefore subject to the constitutional laws thereof. The presence of Russian forces prevented legitimate process.

Hitler annexed the Sudetenland for the same reason - i.e. to protect the ethnic Germans. Let's hope Putin is not given wings by his success and the Wests reluctance to do anything about it except impose some lame sanctions.

Oh, and the West is not trying to make this into war. All the actions form the West have been designed not to give Putin further excuse. If the West wanted war then it would be in the news.

Regards

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

AH HAH... Someone with a head and a brain.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

rigel4

***Obama's Fault***

Keeps things simple.

Putin is not responsible for the US economy, maybe if he was the US wouldnt be up the creek.

Obama wants, Obama wants, whos fault is the US economy.
Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan to support big business, paying billions overseas in so called aid, for no other reason than control, while the country dies.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Actually the problem is that world leaders think they are tough and talk tough but then hide behind their troops if they want war they should be on the lines as well and not their cozy little big office . I would love to see my prime minister put on the boots and see how much he still wants to run his mouth about what he thinks are Canadians views .

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

borntowatch

rigel4

***Obama's Fault***

Keeps things simple.

Putin is not responsible for the US economy, maybe if he was the US wouldnt be up the creek.

Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan to support big business, paying billions overseas in so called aid, for no other reason than control, while the country dies.

This thread is not about the US economy.. It's about A Russian Mobster
and his aggression and intimidation of neighboring countries.

It's about the theft of Russian assets a "Fake Democratic" government, and it's about how
the West deals with Putin.

Normal diplomacy has no meaning to him.. he only understands his personal wealth and the measures
he takes to protect it.
That is what the situation in Ukraine is about.

If the situation is not handled properly in a way that affects Putin .. then mark my words he will Invade again and again
until he ends up fighting NATO... because PUTIN has left us NO choice.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Mobster Politics on a grand scale

"Goodfellas", with nukes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Your avatar reminds me of this song somehow fitting for this thread

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My opinion is the U.S. is indeed corrupt. The FED is BS, the lobbyists are BS, Soros is BS, the rigged elections are BS and people have been lied to. However, if Russia starts knocking on the back doors of the people in this thread who adore and defend Putin and Russia's every move, their tune will change, fast.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

rigel4

borntowatch

rigel4

***Obama's Fault***

Keeps things simple.

This thread is not about the US economy.. It's about A Russian Mobster
and his aggression and intimidation of neighboring countries.

It's about the theft of Russian assets a "Fake Democratic" government, and it's about how
the West deals with Putin.

Normal diplomacy has no meaning to him.. he only understands his personal wealth and the measures
he takes to protect it.
That is what the situation in Ukraine is about.

If the situation is not handled properly in a way that affects Putin .. then mark my words he will Invade again and again
until he ends up fighting NATO... because PUTIN has left us NO choice.

All boiled down this thread is about World War Three
The US has been an aggressor and intimidator for a long time, many times legitimate, of late many illegitimate

Its about accusations, probably true, of Putins fake democracy, ill gotten money. Thats fair and I agree.
What I cant stand by and hear you sprout with all the propaganda of a shill is that the champion Obama is any less than Putin.
Obama has dodged and weaved, plans to change the amendments, spent billions on foreign aid (Weapons), increased social injustice, destroyed the democracy of the US and uses millions if not billions of businesses dollars to fund his political campaigns, Just to buy votes

Normal diplomacy has no meaning to him.. he only understands his personal success and fortune and the measures
he takes to protect it.
This is what the situation on this planet is about.

Hell what I can not fathom is how anybody believes Obama cares about the USA, he doesnt

At least Putin cares about his country

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

it should.. that's where the avy came from.
I loved that film and the song

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Look Rigel we disagree, your hard sell doesnt work

I am no longer interested in arguing over the clowns who control us.
Have your last word, just dont try to pretend that Putin is worse than the bozo in power in the white house

Is Putin responsible for this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-3-2014 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
honestly i find it funny how well russia is treated for annexing another nations land, in fact they somehow are the good guys for behaving like an empire by stealing land and breaking agreements yet when america does it without stealing land or violating agreements it's evil and greedy.

those of you defending this and attacking and blaming america for all of it are hypocrites who only see a wrong only if you fear or despise said nation. where are your cries of injustice, greed, etc?

this was clearly just as motivated by natural resources and greed as iraq or afghanistan was for america, i mean if you want to justify this then you're also saying those wars were justified too, that we had every right to invade them.

either both are wrong or right you can't say one is justified and the other isn't, america isn't to blame for every war or coup or questionable election in the world. why are we being blamed for russian actions when russia was the one who used threats and blackmail to annex territory from another nation? i'm really tired of america being blamed for every problem in the world that is someone else's fault. america isn't omnipotent or something, we can't manipulate the world so easily as some here seem to think we can. looking at past such attempts should tell you how bad our country is at such things, that we aren't masters of manipulation or deception as we are made out to be by any stretch.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe it's public record that the United States has been heavily funding what led into and became a coup of the Presidency in Ukraine and the funding as a full court press goes back to 2011, anyway. Part of the Budhapest Memorandum of Security (Part #3 to be precise) is what we broke. Putin has since walked over another part of it...but once broken, can we start picking which OTHER parts matter, while our example isn't supposed to?

3. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind
Source

If someone takes a moment to look figures up for specific aid given to nations, and then takes a look at Ukraine recently? We've violated that part of the memorandum in every material way which could matter.....for a few years now.

I think the biggest miscalculation was in expecting Putin would allow it, grumble some and sit back for lack of any choices. I don't think the people in our Government or the EU members supporting this in the longer term of it, expected Putin would put boots in the dirt to go take Crimea outright.

Surprise, I think....We finally, after many tries and years of effort, found someone who will push back.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Too tired to post more.. we are not enemies
we can agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm glad someone has the balls to stand up to NATO'S war machine ...Seriously until we clear shop in our own governments

Putin is all we have ... ..I'm so sick of watching western media demonize Putin ..

while our own governments are as corrupt as hell ...Putin is no angel ... but he was well with in his rights to come to the aid of Crimea

get a grip people!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join