It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S surrender to Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkeetFighter

Haha well yea its WWN everything is bs.except Bot boy and P'lod lol. I figured thats what you're saying. Its a little hard to tell what people are actually trying to say online.
Just for the record. I'm not THAT gullible hahaha c'mon

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yea. I got that part. Mis-communication on my side. Forgive me. The last paragraph was not directed at any one in particular. Its difficult to see yours or anyones personality through a text based messaging system. You know what i mean right?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Dude, not trying to be a jerk here(it comes naturally), but you are saying that you knew it was a fake story, a joke, but posted it anyway in a serious sub-forum, before mods placed it in the LOL forum?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

SkeetFighter
reply to post by D3AD537

Dude, not trying to be a jerk here(it comes naturally), but you are saying that you knew it was a fake story, a joke, but posted it anyway in a serious sub-forum, before mods placed it in the LOL forum?

I understand what you're asking. Not that I knew it was fake, I wasn't so sure about the whole thing. I can even explain my thought process.

About 2 years ago at most, I was told about the agencies exchanging plans through public magazines and newspapers. So , when I saw this the other day, I figured it was a long shot, a very long shot, but I'll post it anyway whether it was true or not at my expense. What I didn't know, was where to place it. Thats it.
This is 50/50 for me. Do you understand how my thought process kind of led me here now haha

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Yes.....yes I do now.

It all makes sense now.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkeetFighter

I wasn't intending on posting it but what the heck I've read crazier posted..alot crazier

(post by QuantumEffects removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Yes you are absolutely right, it could've been even crappier.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Why am I an idiot??

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

D3AD537
You know what i mean right?

Yep, no worries. I am just happy to see the sun again. It makes me smile.
And when they come on TV and start talking about snow next Tuesday, I will plug my ears with my fingers and sing.
After all, it's spring time!
edit on 20-3-2014 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but it would be fun to write for a magazine like this. Did anyone scroll down and see the gift Japan gave to John Kerry? It's a fembot lolz. Pure awesomeness if you just take it as entertainment.

Yes there very well could be messages sent through publications such as these but it would likely need to be decoded so the real message here, if this article was a secret message, would not be "US surrenders to Japan". Maybe Japan stands for Iran or Obama, maybe surrender means go to war, or assassinate. Maybe US means China or a code name for a US agent working in Japan, i don't know. But you see the codeccould be anything.

some people say that these agencies are linked to Illuminati and or occult activity, and some say that mirror imaging or opposites are a thing with them. So maybe the real message could be Japan surrenders to US or declares war on US if you take it as every word being opposite including surrender.

Anyway, thanks for sharing bud! Even if it turns out it's not real, by you bringing this to us we are able to examine it for ourselves and make up our own minds.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Couldn't agree more . I thought the fembot was freakishly hilarious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join