It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State TV says Russia could turn US to 'radioactive ash'.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yusomad
reply to post by Phage

My bad, was palin, thread here click

There is a world of difference between claiming the Speaker of the House called for Russia to be nuked and Sarah "is barking mad and likely inbred" Palin saying something.

Check your facts next time before making such claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Yusomad

So she's as much as an idiot as Kiselyov. So what's your point?

The point is clear, you should really be able to see it, but let me put it for you: the US and its cronies started this threat game, you may not like it, but thats the way it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

stumason

Yusomad
reply to post by Phage

There is a world of difference between claiming the Speaker of the House called for Russia to be nuked and Sarah "is barking mad and likely inbred" Palin saying something.

Check your facts next time before making such claims.

Thanks for correcting me oh higher one...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

No. Just no.

Where has the US mentioned military action?
Of course, Russia hasn't done ... oh, wait...

edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

Don't make libellous or misleading statements then and it won't be necessary...

It's like me saying "UK PM wants to invade Russia", then later on going "Oh, sorry, it was actually Nick Griffin"... Massive difference between the two and it will only make people question what you say in the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Meh.....

I highly doubt either Russia or the US wants to start a nuclear war. There is a good reason it is called Mutual Assured Destruction.

Nobody really "wins" in a nuclear exchange, and who ever did the actual first strike would be committing suicide.

Putin isn't stupid, he knows that the US would never do a first strike, and he also knows that Russia doing a first strike would be bad for Russia.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

eriktheawful
Meh.....

I highly doubt either Russia or the US wants to start a nuclear war. There is a good reason it is called Mutual Assured Destruction.

Nobody really "wins" in a nuclear exchange, and who ever did the actual first strike would be committing suicide.

Putin isn't stupid, he knows that the US would never do a first strike, and he also knows that Russia doing a first strike would be bad for Russia.

Im not too sure the MAD concept applies anymore, doubt either side is in the readyness level of 25 years ago. Your right in your take tho.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Phage

This is the first time since the cold war, that our government cant simply bomb a nation into submission.
Actually, we could. But it's the idiot in Russia who is suggesting it, not the US.

Nor are our economic sanctions of much use. How come? Because our government has bankrupted our nation.
Since when does the highest GDP (by a long shot) on the planet equal bankrupt?

How come? Because our government has bankrupted our nation

How differently would an Republican NeoCon handled it? Threat Putin With Nukes and Threats and treat Russia as a Foe and while showing the public that how Saudi Arabia is an ally of the west?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where has the US mentioned military action?

The US State News MSM Outlets, FOX, CNN etc, and Sen John McCain and other senators they are the ones mentioning an military strike dont believe me? have you being watching CNN lately?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yusomad
Whatever, get your panties in a bunch all you like, Im sure you are mr perfect. Also, Im not here to make people believe what I say, its more on the lines of WAKE THE F UP.

Somebody has panties bunched...

In other News, Russia, Washington, Ashes and Topic....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Turning the USA to ash=Turning Russia to ash.
Hasn't this news anchor learnt or heard about mutually assured destruction?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Post retracted, should not have let my heart over rule my head and resort to a personal attack. Sorry for any insult caused by this. Been a member on ats to long and should have known better.

edit on 19-3-2014 by trinityschild because: bad grammer

edit on 19-3-2014 by trinityschild because: again bad grammer

edit on 19-3-2014 by trinityschild because: Post was stupid and immature

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It is the "M.A.D" men at it again (mutually assured destruction)!

Israel have a great term for it! They call it "The Samson Option". Now that is so very poetic I think.

Israel imply that when the chips are down they'll bring the whole house down! It's the same for all the nuclear powers. Even Britain has some very serious nuclear weaponry floating around the world in the murky depths.

The ghastly irony is that it has stopped the insane mass carnage of the first half of the twentieth century. Yes, humanity is quite insane as we showed in those two horrific world wars. The only remedy for humans is this kind of containment.

The truth is that the West can only push Russia so far and Russia can only push the West so far. Same goes for China, Israel and Europe. The same goes for India and Pakistan and all those in the nuclear club. It's stale mate as far as these states go. They all have their ghastly bargaining tool.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oh, yay! Finally all that training we had in elementary school is going to pay off. Excuse me, I'm going to go sit in the hallway facing the wall with my coat over my head as the sirens wail. Sometimes people should just keep their mouths shut.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Yusomad

Yes, and....

You know what's truly astounding is that Palin get's grilled alive by all sides for her ignorance meanwhile some chowder head in Russia basically spews the same garbage and we have some here applauding it....
edit on 19-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Phage

This is the first time since the cold war, that our government cant simply bomb a nation into submission.
Actually, we could. But it's the idiot in Russia who is suggesting it, not the US.

Nor are our economic sanctions of much use. How come? Because our government has bankrupted our nation.

Phage sometimes I swear you're just here to disagree with everyone for the sake of it. Because very often you talk complete dross!

Either you dont know half as much as you like to pretend you do or you're purposely argumentative.

Probably both.

It's pretty clear the US is financially screwed, and any American who thinks they can just bomb their way into Russia are deluded. They are not Afghanistan. The Middle East has made you cocky, instead of ashamed. I'm ashamed of my countries actions over the last decade.

America are powerful sure. Russia could not just bomb their way into the US. But like wise the US cant do to Russia what they did to half of the middle east.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

Phage

Phage sometimes I swear you're just here to disagree with everyone for the sake of it. Because very often you talk complete dross!

Either you dont know half as much as you like to pretend you do or you're purposely argumentative.

Probably both.

It's pretty clear the US is financially screwed, and any American who thinks they can just bomb their way into Russia are deluded. They are not Afghanistan. The Middle East has made you cocky, instead of ashamed. I'm ashamed of my countries actions over the last decade.

America are powerful sure. Russia could not just bomb their way into the US. But like wise the US cant do to Russia what they did to half of the middle east.

Phage is right! The figures speak!

The U.S is by no means finished. I would say the U.S is in a much better financial situation now than it used to be. The U.S is indeed the single strongest power in our world. Now its power is very much on the world stage as the leading act and not an isolated state like it used to be.

We've all been through a bad patch and we are on the mend is what the current economic forecasters are saying. We also have learned a few lessons about boom and bust I hope (though I doubt).

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hope they turn Washington DC in to Ash...

To the World: The Government of the USA is not the people of the USA.

Our Government has gone rogue and has stopped being a representative Government of the American People long ago, so remember that "We the People" are NOT your enemy and act accordingly.
As a Veteran I love my country dearly, but it stopped being a Government "of the People" "for the People" many years ago, it is broken and corrupt beyond repair.
Many have awoken from their sleep and are now seeing the light but sadly many more will never see that light. Many are hypnotized by patriotism, the we are the "Good Guys" patriotism and the my Government can do no wrong patriotism. For many the realization that we are not the "Good Guys" comes as a slap in the face, and the past decade we have been slapped way too many times. Over and over again we have been slapped by the lie's and path's this rogue Government has taken this country all in the name of Righteousness, Democracy and Freedom...."We the People" have had enough.

So once again as this Rogue regime takes the People of this nation and world on a path towards war and destruction I say to you..Forgive us for not acting as Americans and allowing this to reach this point.

We the People are NOT our Government". Please act accordingly.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Mod note:

Let's stop with the personal attacks... OK?

I know this is a tense situation, but that's exactly when cooler heads should prevail. Even here on ATS.

Do not reply to this post

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join