It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is This? Warning: Gross

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Its been a lot of fun.
Thanks for your help!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Intestines.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

OP has already done the autopsy on the jelly bumps.

Sorry...must have missed that. I take it the results of said autopsy were inconclusive?

Just had a look at the pics...lol....this thread grew quickly!

My guess is a rabbit fetus...

I guess the only mystery left is whether it was left in situ by Momma or whether it was something the cat dragged in.
edit on 18America/Chicagopm182014-03-18T19:30:37-05:00pmTuesday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's a baby bunny-eeeewwwww.
I raised rabbits in my youth, and I butchered one without checking first. The babies I found were a match to the one in your picture. Now the nightmares are going to come back.....

edit on 2u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Intestines.

Thanks for showing up today.
Everyones answer is equally valid, everyones a winner.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

nugget1
It's a baby bunny-eeeewwwww.
I raised rabbits in my youth, and I butchered one without checking first. The babies I found were a match to the one in your picture. Now the nightmares are going to come back.....

edit on 2u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

Hands tissue to Nugget...there. there....it will get better.

I find a quart of chocolate ice cream makes to boo boo's go away...

Des

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hahaha! Sorry, Des; I have no appetite now.
Not even for ice cream.

I love animals as much as they love me, so you can keep that tissue, and pass the whole box to me.

edit on 200000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'll share the box with you Nugget. I'm still mourning the loss of one of my goats this Winter....

Des

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i dont think i've ever laugh as hard at another ATS thread all in all. just the range of comments were hilarious.

i can't believe everyone cajoled the OP into retrieving the unborn sacs to cut them open and identify them. hahah

S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've seen possums leave things that look like that.

We used to have a cat/raccoon door to one of the bigger sheds (the dogs were too big to use it) and the possums discovered it. The idea was in the winter when it was too cold in the barn for them, we'd put out cat/coon bedding, cat food, and a litter box and a small space heater that would keep them from freezing. At the time I had a few barn cats and two raccoons as part of my pet collection.

It didn't take long for the possums to find it, and they moved in. One of the first mysteries was that they left something just like your photo - it looked like an intestine filled with liquid, and some bloody stringy stuff. After that, they mostly left spongey orange turds and wouldn't use the litter box. I didn't know what was doing it until I found a juvenile possum in the cat food bag, and set up a deer camera to catch the action. The next time I got the weird guts-on-the-floor thing, it was a possum having a miscarriage or something. Looked JUST like your photo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join