It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Obamacare quote is not insane.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My Obamacare quote is undetermined, and will never be applied for. Not ever. I personally do not cooperate with known felons who don't even have the power to make laws in the first place. People who sign up for Obamacare are aiding and abetting a known felon. Sure, It is really funny, but technically it is true.

When people even sign up for this hoax, they should also have a funeral for their liberty, and for their own self determination which they have given over to someone else. People that sign up for it have passed their test that useless eaters can easily be subverted even much further, into mindless cattle.

Since when does everyone just verbally declare whatever they want into a new law? No one can do that here, except for Obama? really?
In my Household, we are all law abiding citizens, and will stay that way.
edit on 18-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by NativeZero

Nativezero--

Should we wonder who is paying for your tax credit?

Ha, good point.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I don't see it. I see that it says you will be reimbursed with a tax credit and only if it is a market place plan which anyone working full-time at a company with more than fifty people can't get in on....
edit on 18-3-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

link   

alienreality
My Obamacare quote is undetermined, and will never be applied for. Not ever. I personally do not cooperate with known felons who don't even have the power to make laws in the first place. People who sign up for Obamacare are aiding and abetting a known felon. Sure, It is really funny, but technically it is true.

When people even sign up for this hoax, they should also have a funeral for their liberty, and for their own self determination which they have given over to someone else. People that sign up for it have passed their test that useless eaters can easily be subverted into mindless cattle.

Since when does everyone just verbally declare whatever they want into a new law? No one can do that here, except for Obama? really?

Exactly why I don't support it. If you want to decry our new healthcare system, this should be your reason. Not because of the cost, but because we're being forced to accept a system, that most don't want.

link   

NativeZero

madmac5150
Obamacare's cost to te individual isnt the issue. The problem is that "government" should not be allowed to control the healthcare industry. Look what "government" has done to degrade our public schools... and yet some people want them running the hospitals as well. Insanity...

I, mostly, agree with having less government interference. However, the healthcare system we had before obamacare wasn't working. Not saying obamacare has fixed it, but something had to change. Then look at other nations like canada, and japan. Their healthcare systems are working just fine, and they're free.

Terrible comparison when talking trying to defend Obamacare. Obamacare is the government forcing its citizens to buy a private product. Canada and Japan have a single payer system that is paid for through the citizen's taxes. BIG difference.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ParanoidAmerican

I don't see it. I see that it says you will be reimbursed with a tax credit and only if it is a market place plan which anyone working full-time at a company with more than fifty people can't get in on....
edit on 18-3-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

Here's another link that says it more plainly

www.healthcare.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">PremiumTaxCredit

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Obamacare is partisan. I realized this because it seems those whom have always hated Obama / Dems have somehow had a horrible outcome for obamacare results. amazing and weird how a simple crossreferencing database and a few laws on capping max profits on insurance companies somehow screwed the neocons and libertarians almost exclusively.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

NativeZero

madmac5150
Obamacare's cost to te individual isnt the issue. The problem is that "government" should not be allowed to control the healthcare industry. Look what "government" has done to degrade our public schools... and yet some people want them running the hospitals as well. Insanity...

I, mostly, agree with having less government interference. However, the healthcare system we had before obamacare wasn't working. Not saying obamacare has fixed it, but something had to change. Then look at other nations like canada, and japan. Their healthcare systems are working just fine, and they're free.

Terrible comparison when talking trying to defend Obamacare. Obamacare is the government forcing its citizens to buy a private product. Canada and Japan have a single payer system that is paid for through the citizen's taxes. BIG difference.

But that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm NOT defending obamacare. Just untruths. I'd want a system like the other nations, single-payer, NOT obamacare.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

NativeZero

PremiumTaxCredit

Fixed that for ya

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Great! Now, if you can only get about 30 million of your closest friends and family to sign up...this puppy will fly.

Des

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

nugget1

If you make 400% or less of the Federal poverty level (FPL), you will receive a subsidy. In 2013, the Federal Poverty Level was $11,490 if you support just yourself.

Your income is at 200% above the poverty level, so your insurance is being subsidized with tax payer dollars. If you are 400% above the Federal Poverty Guideline, the entire cost will come out of your pocket, effectively reducing your living standard to poverty level after premiums are paid.

The system works great for all who live at the bottom income levels of society, but it drags a much larger percentage of people, who were doing okay, down to poverty level living.

They really don't need TV or cell phones.
They can eat $ meals, just like the rest. Eating healthy is over-rated, and cuts in to health care profits, anyway.
Americans should all unite, and see this through to the end. We can make it work!

Just wish I had a cell phone to give up so I could stretch my income to cover an occasional salad, or maybe a little fresh produce......

ACA?

edit on 200000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

This could be true. I'll have to do some more research.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

SaturnFX

NativeZero

PremiumTaxCredit

Fixed that for ya

Thanks.

link   

SaturnFX
Obamacare is partisan. I realized this because it seems those whom have always hated Obama / Dems have somehow had a horrible outcome for obamacare results. amazing and weird how a simple crossreferencing database and a few laws on capping max profits on insurance companies somehow screwed the neocons and libertarians almost exclusively.

The only reason it hasn't been a detriment to the democrats and the left as much, is because they are already flat broke, jobless welfare recipients, or have the lowest paying jobs since it is hard to make a higher wage with little education. When it is hailed by them as a good thing, it's because it takes nothing from them, not yet anyways...

Not everyone I mention fits that, but a majority does.

link   

NativeZero
But that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm NOT defending obamacare. Just untruths. I'd want a system like the other nations, single-payer, NOT obamacare.

Yeah, well that's not gonna happen. the conservatives are angry that government is involved, doesn't matter if its Obama, Hillary, or any other name.
You are asking for full government takeover. you are arguing the opposite end.

Obamacare is actually Romneycare. Romneycare was a local verson of the GOPcare proposed in the 90s to counter the "Hillarycare" universal healthcare the Clintons were trying to pass (what you want).

So yes, when suggested universal, the conservatives actually proposed Obamacare instead...and since the left nodded and dropped the idea of universal, accepting (a decade later) their proposal, they now went far to the right and demand now it to be "scruyoucare" or whatever it is...basically let the insurance make mad bank and have only the ruling class have health insurance.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

alienreality

SaturnFX

The only reason it hasn't been a detriment to the democrats and the left as much, is because they are already flat broke, jobless welfare recipients, or have the lowest paying jobs since it is hard to make a higher wage with little education. When it is haield by them as a good thing, it's because it takes nothing from them, not yet anyways...

Not everyone I mention fits that, but a majority does.

Strange, isn't the complaint that pretty much all of Hollywood, and people with advanced degrees? I guess that means that the dems are both the poorest and richest?
So much for logic and consistency.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is because your state went with the Medicaid expansion.

Blame or praise your states, people. This is what the GOP states did to make this fail.

Where the states stand on Medicaid expansion

edit on 3/18/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks.

" If the amount of advance credit payments you get for the year is less than the tax credit you're due, you’ll get the difference as a refundable credit when you file your federal income tax return. If your advance payments for the year are more than the amount of your credit, you must repay the excess advance payments with your tax return."

This should be interesting.....buy it and see what you get. Then we will actually get the whole story......That is funny to me....but you are right there is the possibility you will get a break, but you don't know till you buy..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't need government insurance or very little private for that matter if,

How to fix the Budget

That would pretty much do it, I suspect (that is, cut the cost of medical care by about 80% -- if not more.)

If.......real change was desired rather than control of you and your healthcare by the government.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well good luck ever getting that pipe dream implemented. Obamacare is what happens when the government decides to do single payer, and as we have just discussed, is anything BUT single payer. That is why I roll my eyes whenever I see a Democrat say that the ACA is a stepping stone towards single payer, but I guess the Obama apologists have to say SOMETHING so they can continue to defend this president and his signature health care law.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

SaturnFX

NativeZero

Yeah, well that's not gonna happen. the conservatives are angry that government is involved, doesn't matter if its Obama, Hillary, or any other name.
You are asking for full government takeover. you are arguing the opposite end.

Obamacare is actually Romneycare. Romneycare was a local verson of the GOPcare proposed in the 90s to counter the "Hillarycare" universal healthcare the Clintons were trying to pass (what you want).

So yes, when suggested universal, the conservatives actually proposed Obamacare instead...and since the left nodded and dropped the idea of universal, accepting (a decade later) their proposal, they now went far to the right and demand now it to be "scruyoucare" or whatever it is...basically let the insurance make mad bank and have only the ruling class have health insurance.

I've always been for universal healthcare, which none of the Romney/hillary/Obamacare plans are. I just started this post to show that the extreme rates some have posted on the forums, you'll have to take with a grain of salt. If you are at the poverty level, you are not going to be faced with $1000 monthly premium for healthcare. The corporate leaders of america aren't going to be making money if you'd rather face a tax bill then pay for healthcare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join