It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Langley Intelligence Group Network: 'Boeing Source Says Missing Plane in Pakistan'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

3n19m470

Meldionne1

FlyersFan

Meldionne1
Would the plane have to had refueled somewhere to make it to Pakistan?

No. It could make it there. Even flying under radar at 5,000 feet.
At least, that's what the talking heads on TV said.

Well in that case, I believe it! ......it's probably pay back for Osama bin laden , ....the radical Muslims have stripped the plane, painted it, created a fake flight manifest. And it is now a ticking bomb....at least that's one of my opinions...or.....an even more evil would be to have the plane reappear, with family members and the threat off a nuke bomb on it. While trying to force an unauthorized landing in the US, would make the airforce jets have to scramble and shoot it down. ....thus killing all the family members on the plane and tormenting millions of people who have been waiting to find it and the people. Only to watch them get shoot down and killed....Just think of the psychological warfare that would do!

Yes and then it will be discovered that there was no bomb on the plane after all and the U.S. just shot the plane down for no reason. :trollface:

Very true too....!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

stumason
reply to post by championoftruth

...No one, however, has mentioned Diego Garcia....... Just to throw that in the works, even though I don't believe it myself...

Uh, there's a major Navy base on Diego Garcia. There's no way they could have landed there undetected!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ChiefD

stumason

...No one, however, has mentioned Diego Garcia....... Just to throw that in the works, even though I don't believe it myself...

Uh, there's a major Navy base on Diego Garcia. There's no way they could have landed there undetected!

Yep - I know, which is why I mentioned it! It has, as well as a Naval base, a considerably large runway and is the only island that has a big enough airstrip to accommodate the aircraft in the entire Indian Ocean without any pesky civilians to tell everyone about it (the locals having been evicted from the island when us Brits leased it to the Yanks)...

Considering many on this site are borderline crazy and believe the US Government is up to all sorts of skullduggery, such as flying 3 airliners into it's own buildings, it isn't too much of a stretch to imagine they pinched the plane for some reason...

As stated, I don't believe this myself and agree it is unlikely to have landed at DG, I was just tossing it out there..

Or maybe, Mr Pilot or Mr Hijacker wanted to strike that base because that is where a lot of US rendition, bombing and other operational dealings for Asia are undertaking from? He just didn't make it..

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

stumason

ChiefD

stumason

...Considering many on this site are borderline crazy and believe the US Government is up to all sorts of skullduggery, such as flying 3 airliners into it's own buildings, it isn't too much of a stretch to imagine they pinched the plane for some reason...

Totally agree with you on the above paragraph.
Hmmm, borderline crazy? No borderline, just crazy, LOL!

In all seriousness though, I hope they find something, to give closure to the families if nothing else.
edit on 22-3-2014 by ChiefD because: I mispelled "nothing"

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
General McInereny says He Has A Source Claiming The Plane Is In Pakistan
This general is STILL saying he has multiple sources saying the plane is in Pakistan.
I have no idea if he's correct. But he's not backing down on his claims.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That could be the case, and well-known behind the scenes. We can't expect mainstream media to project that fact, it could compromise operational security...going forward.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

FinalCountdown

AngryCymraeg

SLAYER69
reply to post by TrueBrit

Having said that

It's a lot more probable than any number of possibilities hair brained theories floating about the interwebs.

I've scratched off Aliens, inter-dimensional shifts, landing on an aircraft carrier and group ascension.

An aircraft carrier? Seriously? Which morons thought that one up?

Well, if you put like 4 or 5 of them, end to end and just have the pilot "pull up" and jump each "bump" between each ship joint, then maybe yeah.,,
No one really made a thread about that, right?

Maybe the 777 landed close to the carrier and the passengers rescued.

Don't aircraft carriers have giant nets to catch planes as they come into land.i Remember seeing a TV programme in which they did just that.It is possible the plane did land on a carrier and after the passengers were taken off the plane ditched overboard to hide the evidence.It could be part of a secret rendition program to get the information out of the 20 Freescale workers who had secret info that threatened the Rothchild clan.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A 777 on a carrier? Oh dear God no, just no. The wingspan is far wider than the deck and would hit the island. Not to mention the barrier wouldn't even slow the plane down.

Ditching next to a ship would be extremely difficult at best. Ditching at night is almost impossible without crashing.

The Freescale workers everyone is obsessed with had nothing to do with the defense industry side.
edit on 3/29/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm curious how it got there. Every radar operator on the way must have been asleep.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the 777 ended up in Pakistan somehow. They certainly haven't got any positive ID from the supposed debris in the southern ocean. Until they do all other options can't be ruled out in my opinion. One thing is certain it is taking a long time to find anything at all related to the missing 777.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

JimTSpock
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the 777 ended up in Pakistan somehow. They certainly haven't got any positive ID from the supposed debris in the southern ocean. Until they do all other options can't be ruled out in my opinion. One thing is certain it is taking a long time to find anything at all related to the missing 777.

It's possible you may be right and that they are being held hostage in Pakistan which is a terrorist Haven.Osama was hiding there was for years with the connivance of the government there.Pakistan is largely a dessert due to neglect by the natives
and Baliuchistan is a huge vast rocky area where could be easily be hidden in the huge natural caves.If you look at a map Baluchistan is yellow indicating dessert.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

That's a lot of radar coverage to get through without anyone noticing, including AWACS coverage.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The 777 supposedly has flown all over the place with no confirmed radar tracking. Look at all the search areas they've looked at. I find it hard to believe they weren't tracking it on radar and know exactly what direction it ended up going. But the authorities seem to have very little idea what exact flight path the plane actually took. Correct me if I'm wrong but the north and south tracks of possible flight paths are based on satellite data and no radar tracking at all?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Once they crossed back over the Malaysian peninsula, what radar was there to track them? Other than JORN, which appears to have been looking in the wrong way, they were over open ocean where there was no coverage.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

JimTSpock

The 777 supposedly has flown all over the place with no confirmed radar tracking. Look at all the search areas they've looked at. I find it hard to believe they weren't tracking it on radar and know exactly what direction it ended up going. But the authorities seem to have very little idea what exact flight path the plane actually took. Correct me if I'm wrong but the north and south tracks of possible flight paths are based on satellite data and no radar tracking at all?

as I unnerstand it, the satellite is on a latitude orbit, so it reads the signals as 'this far from latitude X', unable to differentiate whether it's North or South of said latitude, hence the dual arcs in the original search.

I have no idea what radar etc they have in that part of the (THIRD) World.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No coverage and then north to Pakistan. Unlikely I think, but not impossible. Or south down to the southern ocean and then ditch with no fuel. I was just looking at the last known radar track and it doesn't seem to line up very well with the north and south sat tracks, looks like further turns are required. A bizarre mystery.

www.extremetech.com...

About JORN the Australian government has not said anything. It may have tracked it and that's why they seem so sure the debris is the 777.
edit on 29-3-2014 by JimTSpock because: add

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Once it nears Pakistan though there's a lot of coverage. There's US coverage in Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan itself.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What about flying low and landing at an airfield close to the coast? Might not attract much attention. If you flew west to avoid India and then north up to the Pakistan coast it might work, but no doubt it is a long shot.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

They would be getting low on fuel by that point. Dropping low would more than double their fuel burn, as well as potentially overheating the engines.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Correct. You'd need a detailed map of radar coverage in the area and a flight plan, but if you dropped altitude say 100nm-200nm from the Pakistan coast it might be possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join