It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Langley Intelligence Group Network: 'Boeing Source Says Missing Plane in Pakistan'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Aaaaah! So it flew all the way to Pakistan, skimming the surf no doubt and then the treetops when overland to avoid detection by anyone! Some feat of piloting skills right there!

Next they'll be telling us that the highly organised team of hijackers inched out across the wings and stuffed the engine exhausts with balled up socks stripped from the passengers to muffle the sound too!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Britguy
Aaaaah! So it flew all the way to Pakistan, skimming the surf no doubt and then the treetops when overland to avoid detection by anyone! Some feat of piloting skills right there!

Next they'll be telling us that the highly organised team of hijackers inched out across the wings and stuffed the engine exhausts with balled up socks stripped from the passengers to muffle the sound too!

No, no, no! They flew it into a time portal created by the people on Niburu, popped back in time to Paris to kill Diana and Dodi, stopped off to pick up Shergar and Lord Lucan and then went to Pakistan.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

GeorgiaGirl
I actually heard in a news report yesterday that Boeing IS able to track the engines of planes they build, even with the official transponders turned off.

USA Today - ACARS Tracking - Boeing and Rolls Royce

The technology at issue is called ACARS, for Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System. The system sends different sorts of information between the plane and airlines and manufacturers on the ground. Depending on the sophistication of the information, the airline might receive the information itself or rely on the manufacturer to relay it for a fee.

John Hansman, director of the International Center for Air Transportation at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, estimates 90% of U.S. planes have some version of the system because it saves airlines money.

"The major carriers collect it themselves because they have the capability of processing it and deciphering it and so forth," said David Greenberg, who worked 27 years at Delta Air Lines and is now an airline consultant as president of Compass Group. "My understanding is that Malaysia doesn't subscribe to the Boeing program and that they collect the data for their own use."

While Malaysia Airlines and its manufacturers aren't saying what sort of service was used on Flight 370, the Airbus A330 in the Air France crash had sophisticated messaging that reported problems with airspeed and altitude that helped track down the missing plane.

Rolls Royce made the engines. The 777s can have the equipment on board that you are talking about. MOST US planes have it. But this was Malaysia Airlines and, once again, Malaysia isn't sharing the information as to if they have this technology or not.

I REALLY have to wonder about Malaysia. They sure are dragging their feet when it comes to sharing important information ....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Malaysian Government has not come out of this with a reputation for efficiency or for basic clarity. They've denied things that turned out later to be true, they've been confused about a lot of other things and all in all they've been a bunch of muppets. But then this story has taken so many twists and turns that any government would have difficulties with some of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Most airlines do not own the engines on their aircraft, they lease them. Part of the leasing agreement might include how the information from the engines is used.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What a world lately. Syria crisis, pre ww1 troop downsize, more drones built, eu issues and george soro opinion about them, ukraine issue, missing plane,....
You really think its difficult to find a black market nuke in russia?? Why not have it retrofitted on a plane. Although, claiming terrorism on this one and Pakistan is way to easy. Or its a good excuse to invade the country to disable the government, thus reliving tensions between india and Pakistan

Whats iran doing lately?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I've been wondering when LIGNET would make an appearance on ATS.

An interesting group. A little digging provides for lots of entertaining "facts" about them and their endeavors.

At a minimum they are quite the stage prop...

S&F for digging this one up FF.

ETA to add this for FF -

edit on 3/18/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Jordan River
Whats iran doing lately?

Maybe secretly jumping up and down for joy because their buddies in Pakistan now have a 777 to play terrorist with? Seriously though .. the last thing I read coming out of Iran was some nutter Imam 12ther saying that when their imaginary 12th Imam shows up, he'll decapitate all the leaders in the West.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

The only thing I can think of is that this Boeing source was giving an opinion based on the thought that the 777 probably had ACARS, for Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System. I have no idea if the 'Boeing Source' is significant or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh yeah i saw that. Too bad i believe in the supernatural as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was chatting with a friend and she said her son was traveling to Malaysia to help find the plane. He works for Rolls Royce and says they can track their engines anywhere.
edit on 11/15/2012 by Batfink420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just think about this......

There is no nuke or bombs 'packed' Onboard BUT A load if anthrax or vials of deadly virus / toxins.....
The USAF will shoot it down releasing a greater mayhem .....

PDUK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Well, you can bet that since Langley are so adamant about this, that the only place that plane CANNOT be, is in Pakistan. Given that US intelligence networks, despite having some of the most sophisticated gear, and supposedly heavily trained operators in the business, could not find their own buttocks, even with GPS assistance and a laser targeting system, at least we can now discount one location from the list of possible landing sites!

The Pakistan ISI knows whats going down in their neighbourhood, so if something like this went down in their garden they'd know about it.

edit on PM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe like CNN, LIGN take its info directly from ATS... Check this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

FlyersFan
As I said in the opening post, I think this probably was just someone at Boeing giving an opinion.
I doubt Boeing has any inside info on the plane.

You are probably right but Boeing has been in trouble before for putting hardware into their airplanes that the customers didn't know about.

I wonder if something secret was sending GPS coordinates out in secret. It could be that certain US government agencies might have reason to keep something like that under wraps.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

FlyersFan

TrueBrit
Well, you can bet that since Langley are so adamant about this, that the only place that plane CANNOT be, is in Pakistan.

This isn't an official gov't group in Langley. They aren't the CIA. However, they all have 'connections' and have worked for the military or CIA or in the State Dept. Here is a list of who is in the group . Interesting credentials.

Bolton. I just got a headache. Those neocons never quit.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Surely after 911, ALL passenger carrying planes would be fitted with tracking devices that could not be turned off while the plane is in flight?
Surely that should be the FIRST step towards security of air traffic?

THATS RIGHT ISN'T IT!!!

If that isn't right, then the whole security system is a joke, and heads at the top should role.

TELL US WHERE THE PLANE IS, OR LOSE YOUR JOBS!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I think it's more like, that's not where the plane went initially, but could be there now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

No...the first step was confiscating our shampoo and groping us at the airport.

I just want to know what these guys know that brought them to this specific conclusion ...because after 11 days, it seems that all of the sudden media and everyone else is coming to the conclusion of hijacking despite no claims of responsibility.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

ausername
Good, if it is in Pakistan we should know exactly where it is. With the surveillance available in, over, around and throughout Pakistan there is NO way they could have a 777 hidden there without it being known.

Most likely the same for other places like Yemen, and Iran, or other known "terrorist" supporting countries and havens.

I doubt they could have or would have attempted to take that plane to such an obvious place. IF it didn't crash, and IF terrorists were involved and IF they plan to use that plane in some future attack, given the elaborate planning that would have had to have been involved in a plot like this, they would have had to have arranged for a place to land the plane in advance, a place that no one would be watching, a place where they could hide a massive plane after landing... How many places like that in that region of the world can there be?

Maldives

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join