It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Langley Intelligence Group Network: 'Boeing Source Says Missing Plane in Pakistan'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I just saw a brief snippet from the Langley Intelligence Group Network that is interesting. They say that their group was contacted by a person from Boeing and that the company believes that the missing plane is in Pakistan. I"m sure that the official position of Boeing is that they have no clue. And I'm sure that the higher ups in Boeing don't have special access to information. I'd bet that this is just someone at the company giving an opinion. But it was big enough that LIGNET felt that they would make the information public ... and it's being reported on the TV news.

LIGNET - Boeing Source Says Missing Plane In Pakistan

The Malaysian government reportedly is investigating the possibility that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 avoided radar detection and landed in Pakistan near the Afghanistan border inside Taliban-controlled territory, according to the UK Independent . . . investigators confiscated a homemade flight simulator from the pilot’s home to see if it reveals any useful information . . . the Malaysian foreign minister told reporters that Malaysia asked several Asian countries for assistance in its investigation, including Pakistan . . . Pakistan dismissed the idea that a Boeing 777 could land undetected inside the country but promised to work with the Malaysian government in its search for the missing plane . . . a LIGNET analyst received information from a source at Boeing that the company believes the plane did land in Pakistan . . . Israel is taking the possibility of a terrorist attack seriously by mobilizing air defenses and scrutinizing approaching civilian aircraft, according to the Times of Israel . . . a Boeing 777 requires a lengthy, 7,500-foot runway, and Pakistan has many of them, meaning Flight 370 could conceivably be hidden in a hangar inside the country . . . U.S. surveillance of the area may be able to shed light on the theory through satellite imagery or signals intelligence.

Members of the LIGNET group - Found Here

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, you can bet that since Langley are so adamant about this, that the only place that plane CANNOT be, is in Pakistan. Given that US intelligence networks, despite having some of the most sophisticated gear, and supposedly heavily trained operators in the business, could not find their own buttocks, even with GPS assistance and a laser targeting system, at least we can now discount one location from the list of possible landing sites!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

TrueBrit
Well, you can bet that since Langley are so adamant about this, that the only place that plane CANNOT be, is in Pakistan.

This isn't an official gov't group in Langley. They aren't the CIA. However, they all have 'connections' and have worked for the military or CIA or in the State Dept. Here is a list of who is in the group . Interesting credentials.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Made public to divert people .....

I just feel its a lie

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Having said that

It's a lot more probable than any number of possibilities hair brained theories floating about the interwebs.

I've scratched off Aliens, inter-dimensional shifts, landing on an aircraft carrier and group ascension.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

These people... what about them? The former CIA goons are likely to be parrots, with exactly the same funding and sources as the current CIA goons. And the media types in this organisation? Andrew Neil? Honestly, does anyone think that old blowhard has any cred what so ever?

The chances of this group of people having any better an idea as to where to find this plane, than anyone else, are remote at best. This is hardly an intelligence supergroup after all. If it was, we would not know any of their names, faces, or works.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wouldn't be so quick with the inter dimensional shifts. The jury is still out on that one. Way out.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

TrueBrit
This is hardly an intelligence supergroup after all.

Sure, I agree. But they do have contacts and they do have experience. So you never know.
As I said in the opening post, I think this probably was just someone at Boeing giving an opinion.
I doubt Boeing has any inside info on the plane. But I figured I'd post it here so people could
make up their own minds about the information.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Would the plane have to had refueled somewhere to make it to Pakistan?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by TrueBrit

Having said that

It's a lot more probable than any number of possibilities hair brained theories floating about the interwebs.

I've scratched off Aliens, inter-dimensional shifts, landing on an aircraft carrier and group ascension.

An aircraft carrier? Seriously? Which morons thought that one up?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

FlyersFan

TrueBrit

As I said in the opening post, I think this probably was just someone at Boeing giving an opinion.
I doubt Boeing has any inside info on the plane.

I own a car built by GM. It is mine. I drive it under guidelines set by the motor vehicle act and my insurance provider. However, I am willing to bet my first born (pain in the behind, he is) that GM knows more about my vehicle and it's movements than my insurance provider and the police. If not for the sake of screwing me out of my warranty, there are probably many reasons why I have no control over how much information is collected about MY PROPERTY. I would not doubt for a second that the manufacturer (both Boeing and Rolls Royce) has more ability to locate this plane that most.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Meldionne1

No. It could make it there. Even flying under radar at 5,000 feet.
At least, that's what the talking heads on TV said.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Meldionne1

No. It could make it there. Even flying under radar at 5,000 feet.
At least, that's what the talking heads on TV said.

Well in that case, I believe it! ......it's probably pay back for Osama bin laden , ....the radical Muslims have stripped the plane, painted it, created a fake flight manifest. And it is now a ticking bomb....at least that's one of my opinions...or.....an even more evil would be to have the plane reappear, with family members and the threat off a nuke bomb on it. While trying to force an unauthorized landing in the US, would make the airforce jets have to scramble and shoot it down. ....thus killing all the family members on the plane and tormenting millions of people who have been waiting to find it and the people. Only to watch them get shoot down and killed....Just think of the psychological warfare that would do!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
No doubt that Boeing and several other Defense contractors as well as the Democrats and Republicans who hold stock in those companies would love a confrontation with Pakistan. War is their business and , like any other business, they will try to trick those who use their products into buying more of them. This whole thing reeks of yet another FALSE FLAG!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Well you might be right...the costly war is winding down in Afghanistan and for the money men and power players Iraq is just a profitable memory.

I don't tend to see jumbo jets as aircraft much these days...more like a large length of rope dangled in the hope certain countries will hang themselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Israel is taking the possibility of a terrorist attack seriously by mobilizing air defenses and scrutinizing approaching civilian aircraft, according to the Times of Israel

They were probably going to blame Iran then thought, nah, thats too obvious.

What are we up to now, theory number 10?

I'm beginning to think there was no plane. One big psyop distraction.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Good, if it is in Pakistan we should know exactly where it is. With the surveillance available in, over, around and throughout Pakistan there is NO way they could have a 777 hidden there without it being known.

Most likely the same for other places like Yemen, and Iran, or other known "terrorist" supporting countries and havens.

I doubt they could have or would have attempted to take that plane to such an obvious place. IF it didn't crash, and IF terrorists were involved and IF they plan to use that plane in some future attack, given the elaborate planning that would have had to have been involved in a plot like this, they would have had to have arranged for a place to land the plane in advance, a place that no one would be watching, a place where they could hide a massive plane after landing... How many places like that in that region of the world can there be?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

FlyersFan

TrueBrit

I doubt Boeing has any inside info on the plane.

I own a car built by GM. It is mine. I drive it under guidelines set by the motor vehicle act and my insurance provider. However, I am willing to bet my first born (pain in the behind, he is) that GM knows more about my vehicle and it's movements than my insurance provider and the police. If not for the sake of screwing me out of my warranty, there are probably many reasons why I have no control over how much information is collected about MY PROPERTY. I would not doubt for a second that the manufacturer (both Boeing and Rolls Royce) has more ability to locate this plane that most.

I'm with you. I actually heard in a news report yesterday that Boeing IS able to track the engines of planes they build, even with the official transponders turned off. So I wouldn't doubt what they are saying.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It should be easier to eliminate one by one potential landing strips that could possibly accommodate a heavy 777 and hide it, with sophisticated satellite and air surveillance platforms. Easier than say searching an entire 2.5 million sq. mile area of land and water.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I'm going to have to go with something I've not seen mentioned. It is a Chinese affair and they ain't talking. Given the recent two bloody attacks in China that were surprising brutal in their effectiveness and simplicity, this hijacking fits the model of that same low-level of sophistication carried to an airliner: No definite plan but just do it. The plane is in the ocean someplace.

As for Chinese terrorists being at fault, no government wants to take that possibility there. The wiser ones will keep that belief if not supporting info to themselves knowing that sooner or later the details will unfold. It is Chinese's problem that eventually must be handled one way or another.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join