It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incredible readings from MAS MH370

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There's something weird here. Malaysia military denied early military leaks about a radar hit off something flying toward Pulau Perak island for some reason. The source did say it was "sensitive."

Now we have this:

According to Thai military radar data, missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 changed direction as it flew over Pualau Perak in the Strait of Malacca during its route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8.

source

What the heck is going on here?

Now the US is saying it probably crashed somewhere off the coast of Australia?

How is that even possible after hitting those waypoints in a northerly direction, albeit in a rather erratic pattern?

After those alleged maneuvers (including 45k' to (now)22k' drop in one minute) they say it made, it is still capable to make yet another U TURN and head south and get that far south?

Even if altitude computations are off, that's inside the range of a 13k' drop. 12K? 11K? 10K?

11.50 The 26-nation search for the flight is being conducted across 2.24 million nautical square miles but it is understood the plane is believed to be in the southernmost section of the search area, somewhere in the far south of the Indian Ocean.

“The working assumption is that it went south,” a source has told The Telegraph's Jonathan Pearlman.“The further working assumption within that is that it would be at the southern end of that corridor.”

source

12 days, the inner conspiracist is screaming that's more than enough time to tow the wreckage to wherever they want it to be found.

wtf

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Cathcart
At the risk of sounding like a kook...

All those acrobatics, the incredible altitute shift, the weird zigzag pattern...am I the only one who's starting to think of UFOs?

I've been thinking that this story reminds me of the Roswell incident.
So many theories going in every direction, that way the occasional UFO theory is just another crazy theory.

I think this could be major coverup by the US and like minded forces to coverup either a mistake from a UFO or a deliberate attack made by a UFO.

WHAT IF the aliens took out the plane or did something with the plane because of the cargo or the scientists/engineers?

Well, the world is still not ready for full disclosure or the real info regarding UFOs and our past.
Not yet, we're just not ready yet.
There are still too many people fighting over who's Fairy Tale is the right Fairy Tale.

This could be another big time Alien coverup, like Roswell and others.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What if the pilot of MH370 had flown that profile in his simulator and knew that while it would test the limits of the plane especially when it was carrying a full load of fuel it could be done? What if the purpose of going to that altitude was to kill everyone on board except him by depriving them of oxygen and locking the co-pilot out of the cockpit? They would all die in a matter of minutes but he survived because he had his own personal oxygen supply? It would be a humane way of murdering everyone on board if that was your intent leaving you free to fly the aircraft to the isolated reaches of the Indian ocean in a murder/suicide. Interesting theory?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Evidence of Houston dismissing this ? It would be a bit hard for him to do that when the source of that was the Malaysian military who had been tracking MH370. It was also provided in real time data from the Rolls Royce engines.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: damiencomerford
What if the pilot of MH370 had flown that profile in his simulator and knew that while it would test the limits of the plane especially when it was carrying a full load of fuel it could be done?

You are not even listening.

When an aircraft gets above the service ceiling the stall speed (minimum airspeed) and Mach buffet (maximum airspeed) converge. In other words it can't do it.

The Flight management computer will not allow a climb above 43,100ft and if you disconnect the FMC and try to fly by hand the human pilot cannot fly precisely enough to keep in a narrow margin of airspeed.

It just isn't possible

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: damiencomerford
Evidence of Houston dismissing this ? It would be a bit hard for him to do that when the source of that was the Malaysian military who had been tracking MH370. It was also provided in real time data from the Rolls Royce engines.

For most people common sense is enough evidence....

Angus Houston

I have posted the link twice now, but it requires you to have enough common sense to click on the link and read it.
edit on 3-8-2014 by sy.gunson because: repeating myself for the benefit of someone who can't be bothered openiong a link to my source

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by reject

I heard that the passengers would lose consciousness at 45k ft. Does anyone know if the oxygen masks would drop automatically? --or can that be disabled too?

My theory has been all along that they took the plane to 45K feet, depressurizd d the plane to kill the passengers quickly. At that height loss of consciousness happens in a few seconds, followed by death. Keeps them from fighting or making any calls.....happens quickly and most are likely asleep anyways being this was a late night flight. Even if the oxygen masks dropped they would not have time to do anything.

There is a wiki on how long unconsciousness takes at different altitudes....search for it and you can check the different times.

Passengers are all long dead is my thought.

Climb to 45K and turn-back disproved - Official

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join