It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomnod.com Sighting .... Wtf is this plane doing here? Could this be Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If you look at the map scale, this plane is about 100 ft long, which is about half the size of a Boing 777

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay .. I did my part ... I sent this info to TMZ and Drudge. Next up I'll send to FOX and CNN.
I suggest others do the same. Let the professionals use their contacts to check into it.

link   

schuyler

andy1972

There's Andy's blow up. Now compare it to a top down shot of a 777:

Notice the differences. the angle of the tail and the wings seems to me to be different. The trailing edge of both wings and tail in the original are almost 90 degrees from the fuselage. In the 777 there is a clear angle to both pieces. I don't think the original is a 777 at all.
edit on 3/17/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

I can't see the motors from under the wings and the tail appears different..

link   
Just in case, I submitted a tip to CNN asking for their experts to review it. I highly doubt it's anything as there's 1,000's upon 1,000's of planes in the air at any given time but...I'd rather be wrong and have wasted my time than not have said anything when I could've possibly helped some people out.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks, I sent to CNN too.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Have you been reading the thread?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The aircraft in the Tomnod picture is flying and is not a 777. The 777 has swept back wings with large twin engines.

edit on 3/17/2014 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

parad0x122
Just in case, I submitted a tip to CNN asking for their experts to review it.

Good. The more people to contact CNN, FOX, TMZ, Drudge, etc ... the more likely they are to look at it. It may turn out to be nothing .. but they have the experts who can really dig into this 'tip'.
Hop on it ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ChaosEpsilon

Yes .... Why would you ask such a thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Yeah, I was looking at that too. I put a ruler up to it and came up with ~158ft, which is about 100ft shy of a 777. I more than likely just found an illegally parked aircraft, or a lucky mid-air shot taken from a satellite, and nothing more!

edit on 17-3-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

FlyersFan

ChaosEpsilon

Yes .... Why would you ask such a thing.

Because ATS has jumped on it an the answer to whether or not this is MH370 is a resounding "no".

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

parad0x122

Tontodollydog
Please make the call so that they can locate the plane with all its passengers- alive of course and then I can get on with my life without wondering what the hell has happened and feeling the need to check ATS every 5 mins. Thank you appreciate it

I've been looking on the FAA's website, but its near impossible to figure out which division to call?

Does anyone have this information?

1 (866) 289-9673
(Consumer)
1 (202) 366-2220
(Consumer)
1 (866) 835-5322
(Consumer)

Don't listen to the weirdo trying to scare you from making a report. This image is as valid of a thing as I have seen. There is NO trouble to be had in alerting them. People do not understand just how many images have to be combed though. It is WHY the FAA and NTSB asked for help.

Just call, tell them what you found. If it's nothing, you still did the right thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosEpsilon

Definitely worthy of putting through the ATS ringer. Imagine the notariety that would have come from the MH370 flight finally being tracked down (or at least narrowing down its last known whereabouts) due to the efforts of the OP and corresponding members of ATS...

Meh...I guess we keep on looking!
edit on 3/17/2014 by UberL33t because: pesky typos

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

cosmikDebris
Because ATS has jumped on it an the answer to whether or not this is MH370 is a resounding "no".

From what I'm reading, there are people who think this is a possibility.
Therefore, I stand by my statement ... pass the info along to the news outlets.
They have the experts who can take a closer look and they have the contacts to check it out.
Better safe then sorry.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
While this is a great find and I know the search area for the plane is huge with lots of possibilities everyone needs to stop and think...if you and I can search a site like this and find a whole plane in plain site, isn't it extremely hard to believe that any government with advanced technology wouldn't have found something like this already?

If someone flew this plane somewhere with bad intentions, I really don't think it would be visible like this.
edit on 17-3-2014 by CINY8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2014 by CINY8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

CINY8
If someone flew this plane someone with bad intentions, I really don't think it would be visible like this.

Terrorists aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree. They mess up. For example - they turned the transponders off before they made their last verbal sign off with traffic control. That's a big mistake on their part.

you never know. This is probably nothing. BUT what if it is something and people did nothing about it? Folks here would feel terrible. Therefore .. pass the info along to people who can investigate and then don't worry about it.

link   

RevelationsDivad

Darkblade71
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

That is bad advice.

If anyone finds anything they should do whatever to alert the proper channels.

Think about it darkblade, through all the coverage for days and all the technology and hidden technology that all these nations looking for that plane have, especially the U.S, It seems you fail to see that they could have found it themselves. They are deliberately hiding the plane from coverage. With all the technology nations have today there is no excuse for not being able to find that plane.

Now - considering they are hiding knowledge of the planes where abouts - your saying its ok to call it into one of those corrupt official sources and put your butt on the line?

I don't think so.

They said the same about Steve Fossett as well. His Cessna disappeared in the Nevada Desert. Despite taking hundreds of thousands of pictures, crowdsourcing never found the plane. It was only found when an experienced hitchhiker went up to 10,000 feet and found wreckage under a tree.

(post by Meditationplus removed for a manners violation)

link   
Perhaps it's one of the search planes?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Meditationplus
One it is not MH370 or even a 777.

Say us at ATS looking at a fuzzy picture.
The experts at the news outlets will have a better idea one way or another.

why would you report to a news agency which is going to glorify any information you give to them if they release it.

Why would you withold information that could possibly be helpful ?? Just because you have a beef with how the MSM handles their publicity? That's a poor excuse.

The ratings for CNN and Fox news ...

Are irrelevant to this discussion. They have resources that can check this better than we do.
That's the bottom line.

The comments of ATS are become beyond ridiculous.

Whatever dude. Don't like the subject of this thread? Your choice. Bu-bye

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join