It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomnod.com Sighting .... Wtf is this plane doing here? Could this be Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I do not want to take the credit away from the countless volunteers.

But do look at this scenario...

US hijacks the plane to DG. Hacks the Tomnod servers, and changes selected images on the server to show a photoshopped
boeing on the image. Making the whole world go on a wild goose chase.

When the flight is safely hidden in DG or any CIA controlled Al qaeda hangar.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

BalderAsir
Definitely not a 777 nor is it a Malaysian Airlines Aircraft, wrong colour scheme on the tail. It looks like a Go Air or Jet Airways aircraft with that paint scheme around the tail.

BINGO...

The tail paint scheme matches perfectly and Go Air has a large fleet of A320-200's

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Murgatroid

BalderAsir
Definitely not a 777 nor is it a Malaysian Airlines Aircraft, wrong colour scheme on the tail. It looks like a Go Air or Jet Airways aircraft with that paint scheme around the tail.

BINGO...

The tail paint scheme matches perfectly and Go Air has a large fleet of A320-200's

Wrong!! Not saying this is the plane but it's definitely not a Go Air. Look at the engines protruding in the Go Air image vs the plane in question no protruding engines. I'm going to have to go with try again.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Man this forum is exciting

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

The illuminati feel they are forgiven if they give clues beforehand to those that are conscious enough to pick up on it. It's also a form of eugenics...the intuitive people will plan for what they see coming, and the sheep won't. Thus, when the SHTF you get to get rid of the skum on the top of the cesspool and the smarter ones then survive thus benefit from the clues and have a better chance of surviving. Hitler did the same thing, but illuminati learned that lining people up in gas chambers isn't socially acceptable.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I zoomed right in looks like its surrounded with smoke..

and if it landed it would have surly broke up hitting the trees unless it was dropped there.

rgds j

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The paint scheme looks just like Go Air to me. No way thats370 not trying to be a dick but the paint is GA.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

cosmikDebris

Can't see the engines - but otherwise it looks like a 777.

Thats the first thing I noticed also.

If it were a 777 we would see the giant engines sticking out from the front of the wings.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

lovebeck
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

No wonder the OP asked for the thread to be closed. Did you even read the thread? Idk what's worse, ppl like this who read a few posts and posting nasty rebuttals like these, because you just HAVE to share your "opinion". Or, the the fact that the OP rarely posts threads here because of trolls like you?

I think it is the latter, the OP DID find something, which is more than I can say for you. You couldn't even take the time to read the thread. If you had, you'd realize your post adds nothing to the discussion, since, after respectful input from other members, the mystery was (probably) solved...

So why even bother with a sh!tty post like this? Are you just a nasty individual in general? Jealous his thread got so much attention? Or?

Great find, OP. And props for having the courage to post YOUR find here. Most of these trolls don't have the cojones to do anything but bash awesome threads while trying to sound smart. Thing is, they FAIL, just about every time.

They're just so ridiculous in general on the web, but they're really getting quite bad on ATS!

Dear Lord, I haven't checked this thread since earlier yesterday and WOW did this blow up. Thanks for the words of encouragement lovebeck, I appreciate you taking a stand against the troll army

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by parad0x122

Awesome catch... S&F

Looking forward to learning more

Thanks Stormy, I'm glad you enjoyed the thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Flyingclaydisk
Well, it looks like the MSM has picked up on the OP's image as well.

Link to OP's images and story

Well look at that!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

heartache
www.dailymail.co.uk...

OP you have made the Daily Mail in the UK with your capture.

Wow, that's pretty neat! I'm wondering if the person who's post I found the link to the Tomnod map was the student from Taiwan.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Illuminawty

parad0x122
reply to post by minkmouse

The pink circle is a beacon I placed on the map to notify Tomnod.com that I spotted something, here's another screenie without the circle:

I looked at this site and have been through over 1,000 blocks and nothing...you click on one single block and there the airplane is? something's fishy here.

Hi Illuminawty! Just in case I didn't make it clear earlier, I actually stumbled upon the grid location for the Tomnod.com map on a thread online. I too searched for a few hours and didn't see anything but a lot of waves and some clouds. The only credit that I can take was for doing the research on how to determine that specific grid's location in the world (i.e. translate Tomnod.com's non-existant location setup to a real world GPS location through some URL restructuring) and for posting it here. The rest of the credit belongs to whomever posted the initial thread I found

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

liejunkie01
Star and flag from lj01.

Good work.

I read the whole thread and I can say that I learned something.

Thanks lj01!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

amraks
I hope the OP is a Taiwan student

TOMNOD USER SPOTS PLANE — BUT IS IT MH370? A Taiwan university student who has assisted the search effort by scouring satellite images on the website Tomnod claims to have found an image of Flight MH370. The Taiwan China Times reported that the image had not yet been verified and the surrounding jungle landscape had yet to be identified.

Source Here

Its weird how people can take credit for something even though I know its not the plane.
It goes to show you that people will mislead for fame.

Nope, I'm not from Taiwan amraks. But as I said in my response to Illuminawty, there's a good possibility that the thread I found that lead me to do the some more checking into this grid IS the student from Taiwan. I can't take credit for finding the original image on Tomnod.com, just for hunting down it's GPS location and doing some supporting research from there.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Hey just so you know in case I came across the wrong way I was kinda under the impression you found it and someone else was taking the credit for it in the news lol.

As for the trolls in this thread disgusting...

Someone mention that they found a plane similar but it looks like a plane on top of another plane I wanna see that image.
edit on 19/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Diego Garcia. Its scary but take a good look at the history of the place. And the 20 techs who worked for Freescale Teleconductors. They worked with making planes disappear to radar.
Something's up and its time to start looking in places we hadn't considered.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Hi again amraks! I apologize if my OP was misleading, looking back on the way I worded it I can definitely see how you might think I found the image, and not the location. I was just so excited to even have this information that I may not have been the clearest when verbalizing the thread. That and I'm still a bit new to creating my own original posts on here and REALLY didn't expect this level of response in the slightest! Cheers for the heads up on finding that image in the MSM too, that's pretty wild.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Some one on Reddit seems to have figured it out by checking Flightradar data. It indeed looks to be a Go Air plane that is about to land.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Dutchowl
Diego Garcia. Its scary but take a good look at the history of the place. And the 20 techs who worked for Freescale Teleconductors. They worked with making planes disappear to radar.
Something's up and its time to start looking in places we hadn't considered.

Maybe if you can prove that they were on the flight manifest I will consider it or NOT...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join