It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Leir, researcher of alleged alien implants, dies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Link

Dr. Roger K. Leir has died, according to a March 15 post at the late podiatrist and ufologist's website, 'Alien Scalpel'. The Southern California researcher and author was widely known throughout the UFO community for his surgical removal and study of what some believed to be alien implants from the bodies of alleged alien abductees.

Great guy in his field sure he will be missed round here...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wonder what happend to all those implants?
edit on 17-3-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
He got too close to the truth and had to be silenced ?"

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

majestic3
Wonder what happend to all those implants?
edit on 17-3-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

Maybe we should be asking Freescale?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
wonder what happened to his implant collection.. if you haven't heard of him hes got some good evidence of strange things in people's boides that are yet to identified..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
oh man... he will be missed

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is a shame, I remember the footage from Turkey of a UFO caused quite a stir on here, with people claiming fake fake fake.

Like some previous posters have mentioned, I wonder too where the implants he pulled out have gone?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would hope that he had thought about that before his death.

I know that if I were studying things of the caliber he was, that I would make sure my samples didn't fall into hands that would ultimately be the demise of them.

I'm sure that the government is asking questions about the "implants" though. If I were them, my agenda would be to make them disappear.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

There being looked at by top men....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My condolences to Dr. Leir's Family.
His work has been truly eye opening!

majestic3

Is anyone familiar or know what the name of the device is that's used for detecting radio waves?
it's pictured in this video at 13:50.

Small chance I might have an implant in my mouth. I had it cut open by a Surgeon over a decade ago, while under anesthesia.
I guess they were worried it might have been cancer. He said it was just a bundle of nerves and left it in my mouth.
Part of it feels pretty hard for just being nerves. Weird thing is I just noticed it out of the blue one day!
I have watched some video's on implant removals before. Some of the implants that are removed have nerve bundles wrapped around them, presumably so the body doesn't reject the foreign object.

I haven't given it much thought in the last few years until watching this video. It would be nice to use this radio detection device to give me some peace of mind, and to know my mouth isn't broadcasting any radio signals for unknown reasons!

edit on 17-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: added video time.

edit on 17-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

What was the truth ? , other than some people will believe anything , there are those that may have been silenced for what they knew but I don't think Roger Leir was one of those.

Condolences to the family of Roger Leir and sympathies to the believers in his Alien implant stories for their loss of their proponent .

edit on 17-3-2014 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thank you for for the correction.

Just out of curiosity. How does one refute hard physical evidence like this??
I'm not saying it can be proven that these implants are from ET's necessarily. Although it's probably more likely than some Gov't black ops program. Which I think would be the only other reasonable explanation.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyFlatulence

No problem I've edited to reflect your edit

Just out of curiosity. How does one refute hard physical evidence like this??

Without credible evidence that what was removed was not from this planet or was actual technology it's easy to refute.
If the implants were tested by a credible lab and shown to have Isotopic signatures not from here or some technological structure to it that we can't explain then we could call it evidence but as far as I'm aware that hasn't happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
R.I.P doc. Leir. Wether you belive in alien implants or not, he helped people. Another good person pases by. A great loss.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Preliminary reports suggest Leir passed away while awaiting foot surgery

Sometimes irony can be pretty ironic.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i not familiar with the implant (alien) theory much.
Can someone tell me what they might be if they're NOT implants?
Thanks in advance..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
i not familiar with the implant (alien) theory much.
Can someone tell me what they might be if they're NOT implants?
Thanks in advance..

People get stuff embedded under their skin all the time, often without their knowledge. Myself included. Got a severe case of cellulitis from an embedded shard of silicon [glass] that I unknowingly picked up in my elbow while working on a robot. It swelled to the point it looked like I had a breast growing on my arm and then blood poisoning set in. Fortunately a round of antibiotics took care of it.

It happens, especially in an industrial environment. It also happens while people sleep.

"If not aliens then what?" is kind of a backwards argument. Find an alien first and then we can work from there.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

That truth being the average life expectancy.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

dawnguard
wonder what happened to his implant collection.. if you haven't heard of him hes got some good evidence of strange things in people's boides that are yet to identified..

"Yet to be identifies" is really the only possible scenario when a podiatrist extracts something from your body and then refuses to let anyone conduct an independent or even informed examination of what it was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join