It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US threatened with nuclear weapons live on Russian TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A Russian propagandist Dmitri Kiselev threatens the United States with nuclear weapons. He said this on the final programme on channel one Russia. He said that "Russia is the only country that can turn the United States into radioactive ashes." As you know, Kiselyov has long played the role of the voice of the Kremlin. He has since autumn is propaganda war against, the first against Ukraine's European integration, then against Evromajdana. It has suffered from deliberate falsification in presenting information about Ukraine.
Translated from Pravda: The Kremlin's mouthpiece Kiselev threatens the United States with nuclear weapons

Apparently this man is a well known activist and news anchor in Russia he is well known for his extreme anti-western views. No doubt the US and UK as well as other Western powers will take this very, very seriously. This all seems to be simmering between Russia and the West and no doubt it will reach boiling point in the next few days.
edit on 16-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

It would be suicide for both Nations.

The rhetoric on both sides needs to calm down.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

whyamIhere
It would be suicide for both Nations.

The rhetoric on both sides needs to calm down.
\

I say let him spew his garbage.

People will see him for what he is...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A world without nuclear weapons would be less stable and more dangerous for all of us.
-Margaret Thatcher

We all got our crazies

This guy makes more sense:

The crucial thing is to arouse the awareness that as a matter of human conscience we can never permit the people of any country to fall victim to nuclear weapons, and for each individual to express their refusal to continue living in the shadow of the threat they pose.
Daisaku Ikeda

edit on 16-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lysergic
A world without nuclear weapons would be less stable and more dangerous for all of us.
-Margaret Thatcher

We all got our crazies

CIS VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM..it's not that crazy.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

ProfessorT

A Russian propagandist Dmitri Kiselev threatens the United States with nuclear weapons. He said this on the final programme on channel one Russia. He said that "Russia is the only country that can turn the United States into radioactive ashes." As you know, Kiselyov has long played the role of the voice of the Kremlin. He has since autumn is propaganda war against, the first against Ukraine's European integration, then against Evromajdana. It has suffered from deliberate falsification in presenting information about Ukraine.

Translated from Pravda: The Kremlin's mouthpiece Kiselev threatens the United States with nuclear weapons

Apparently this man is a well known activist and news anchor in Russia he is well known for his extreme anti-western views. No doubt the US and UK as well as other Western powers will take this very, very seriously. This all seems to be simmering between Russia and the West and no doubt it will reach boiling point in the next few days.
edit on 16-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

Oh, we all know that posturing is expected! From all sides that have interest.
I can tell you, I live some short kilometers from the NATO air base, as well as a family member who nightly travels to work there can attest that here have been no alerts, warnings, what have you.

This family member is privy to any slight change in the weather as far as US is concerned. It is business as usual on the military front. Just as all the posturing of powers is as usual.
Those in the US see a slightly different view perhaps, but there is no scrambling of US personnel as far as this conflict is concerned at this hour.

However this is resolved, I am willing to bet my worldly goods it will not end with US involvement. The main aspect of the issue should be resolved within a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Perhaps not, but the fact that we live in this sort of world is.

Doesn't have to be that way, but seems it something we all agreed on long ago.

Gotta have the biggest toys... of death, to secure our right.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As I recall Palin mentioned nukes and Russia a week ago. Perhaps it's a response to that....

www.dailystormer.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

ProfessorT, please check your private messages, envelope icon in upper-right corner.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It's not about having the biggest toys; it's about realizing that if you do indeed possess the power to destroy the world as you know it, sane people, even power hungry ones, are that much less likely to rock the boat because they may lose everything, even for themselves.

Emotionally, it's very insane. Logically, it's rational.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ketsuko

It's not about having the biggest toys; it's about realizing that if you do indeed possess the power to destroy the world as you know it, sane people, even power hungry ones, are that much less likely to rock the boat because they may lose everything, even for themselves.

Emotionally, it's very insane. Logically, it's rational.

Yes, its not insane to think up a way to annihilate the entire earth.

Not insane at all, I see the error of my ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't think they really knew what they had when they created the atomic bomb. They were just trying to win the war.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

sadly;
the part where they prove you correct in reality is a real beehatch
we would all be using non fukushima like thorium reactors if not for the INSANE need to breed nukular weepoons
and coat the world in DU dust...the use of which in firearms also kills the shooter...
yep,
thats sane

now that we have rocks in space what do we need those stinky things for anyway?
edit on Sunpm3b20143America/Chicago55 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I agree with you there, reaching into the unknown, and for this propaganda minister, tbh it makes me think of any time someone in my govt has tried to recommends nukes as an answer. Not to go far off topic I remember a suggestion to nuke the BP oil leak. It just seems like at this point everyone who has a decent nuclear stockpile cant truly use them, I suppose its more fearful for those without. Thats why they seek them out, when it reality it seems if one nuke were to fly, all would be. I wonder if that would truly be the case?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Dirty little gangster... He won't be so threatening
when he is hanging from a rope at he hands of the Russian People.

They like us don't want war.. and war would certainly kill them..
so lets see how long these little gangsters last..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Statements like that are just lending weight to NATOs case of putting a missile shield in the new European state of Ukraine

edit on 16-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

About 95% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - preliminary results

rt.com...

yeah, gotts to go nuke us some democracy

obama has to keep every ones eyes off the empty cupboard at home

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

rigel4
Dirty little gangster... He won't be so threatening
when he is hanging from a rope at he hands of the Russian People.

They like us don't want war.. and war would certainly kill them..
so lets see how long these little gangsters last..

All of that has little meaning to tyrannical ego driven world leaders that are engaged in a testosterone driven pissing contest over land, resources and above all, who has greater "influence" over the people of a region.

In short, they would kill us all before they would let the other guy win.

They are that complex, and that simple and predictable.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Danbones

About 95% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - preliminary results

rt.com...

yeah, gotts to go nuke us some democracy

obama has to keep every ones eyes off the empty cupboard at home

Yay... another RT link!

Must have been Obama that has invaded Crimea.
And these men must be American soldiers ffs get real.
edit on Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:18:45 -0500185America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I like this Russian, he's a heck of a lot saner than Alex Jones pushing Zionism and unkind Israels enemies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join