It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Removing my post as I fell for a scam of the Sorcha-Fail type.
Apologies to the community... its going on 2 weeks they can't find this thing.

Supposedly they can find a dime in our backyard but they tell us they can't find a plane.

edit on 17-3-2014 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: more info

edit on 17-3-2014 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2014 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Arken

andy1972
The Mail on Sunday is now openly blaming the pilot saying he's a religious fanatic and staunch follower of Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysias opposition leader.

Just hours before the flight he attened the trial of Ibrahim, who was sentenced to 5 years of jail.

Tons of Psy-op, co-intel bad attempt.... Speculation!

There is only one BIG question and nothing more: WHERE IS THE PLANE?

Not where is it...WHAT OR WHO IS IT CARRYING...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is for the folks speculating on the destination. Just throwing out some numbers as food for thought.

According to Google:
Kuala Lumpur to Beijing = 2,700 miles
Kuala Lumpur to Yemen = 3,711 miles
Kuala Lumpur to centre of Antarctica = 6,500 miles (so maybe 6,000 miles to reach Antarctic coast)

According to Boeing's specs (www.boeing.com...):
Maximum range of the 777-200ER = 14,305 km (8,888 miles)

The question is: How full was the fuel tank on take-off?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

ItsEvolutionBaby
I unfortunately gotta run but here's a very recent report from the EU Times.... and wow does the plot thicken if this is true!
Malaysia Airlines Mystery Deepens After Top Disease Experts Rushed To Indian Ocean | EUTimes.net

A grim report prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is stating today that within 24-hours of this aircrafts “diversion” to the highly secretive Indian Ocean US military base located on the Diego Garcia atoll, no less than four flights, within the past week, containing top American and Chinese disease scientists and experts have, likewise, been flown to there.

Who said last week thats the last spot you would want them to land due to all the ability for secrecy.
And why have they flown reps from the CDC out there?

link doesn't work properly ... can you give us a rundown of what it says?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Cydonia2012
so now they even know exactly where the pings were? I thought they could monitor the engines performance but couldn't determine the location of the plane. If they know where the pings were coming from then why wouldn't they just concentrate on that route instead of checking both "corridors" . Also, why would all this info be about the pings not be used from day 1? They're putting the blame on the Malaysian government for not being organized in their efforts but those pings were tracked by Rolls Royce not the government. Someone knows more then they are telling the world, smells like rotten eggs !

Owing to the fact that only one satellite was pinged it gives you a circle. You eliminate the opposite side of the circle as the aircraft could not have physically been there (the portion over western Africa for example). You then are left with two arcs of the circle, one curving north towards central Asia, the other south in the middle of the southern Indian Ocean.

If you had a second satellite ping you would be able to determine that the aircraft was in one of two locations, either at coordinates X,Y on the northern or southern route. A third would have given triangulation and the exact position.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

MotherMayEye

luciddream
Many people use fake passports, EVERYDAY, since this was an serious event, it was investigated more critically, thus found out.

"Thus found out," yes. But, cleared after what appears to be a very brief, fluffy, feel-good investigation.

How do you know it was "...very brief, fluffy, feel-good investigation" and not a prioritized, high level, top-team of experts doing a top-priority, no-delay investigation because a jetliner full of people is missing?

You don't, you're guessing. So am I.

The point is you don't know.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Cydonia2012
so now they even know exactly where the pings were? I thought they could monitor the engines performance but couldn't determine the location of the plane. If they know where the pings were coming from then why wouldn't they just concentrate on that route instead of checking both "corridors" . Also, why would all this info be about the pings not be used from day 1? They're putting the blame on the Malaysian government for not being organized in their efforts but those pings were tracked by Rolls Royce not the government. Someone knows more then they are telling the world, smells like rotten eggs !

Owing to the fact that only one satellite was pinged it gives you a circle. You eliminate the opposite side of the circle as the aircraft could not have physically been there (the portion over western Africa for example). You then are left with two arcs of the circle, one curving north towards central Asia, the other south in the middle of the southern Indian Ocean.

If you had a second satellite ping you would be able to determine that the aircraft was in one of two locations, either at coordinates X,Y on the northern or southern route. A third would have given triangulation and the exact position.

that makes sense... thx for the explanation . But since they can't triangulate Yemen is not completely out of the realm of possibility. My other 2 possible destinations that would fit more within what you're saying are the Andaman Islands, and the Maldeves. The Maldeves would take him around 5 hrs to get to while the Andaman Islands probably a few hours less.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Cydonia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

IN "RADARS" WE TRUST....

edit on 17-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ItsEvolutionBaby
I unfortunately gotta run but here's a very recent report from the EU Times.... and wow does the plot thicken if this is true!
Malaysia Airlines Mystery Deepens After Top Disease Experts Rushed To Indian Ocean | EUTimes.net

A grim report prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is stating today that within 24-hours of this aircrafts “diversion” to the highly secretive Indian Ocean US military base located on the Diego Garcia atoll, no less than four flights, within the past week, containing top American and Chinese disease scientists and experts have, likewise, been flown to there.

Who said last week thats the last spot you would want them to land due to all the ability for secrecy.

That link is sourced to Sucha Fail...as usual. Sorcha is one of the biggest HOAXers on the web.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Cydonia2012
that makes sense... thx for the explanation . But since they can't triangulate Yemen is not completely out of the realm of possibility. My other 2 possible destinations that would fit more within what you're saying are the Andaman Islands, and the Maldeves. The Maldeves would take him around 5 hrs to get to while the Andaman Islands probably a few hours less.

Yemen is totally out as a possibility as it is not in either the southern or northern arcs. The only destinations possible are on the arcs or within a hour's flight time maximum as the last ping occurred at 8:11 AM and there was not one at 9:11 AM. Either the plane landed between those times within flight of or on those arcs or it ditched.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I saw this late last night and tried to track down the source; but I could only find godlikeproductions and several fringe-type sites, so I dismissed it. IMHO, it seems fictional until proven otherwise. Again, IMHO.
edit on 17-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The problem with the whole CDC angle is that they simply would have revealed this one in the press. Even if a secret virus, it would have been easy to claim a different one as responsible.

Great start for a zombie apocalypse story though....

Someone went through a lot of trouble to first vanish the plane, then reroute it, and all without any kind of publicized statement.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have a friend that is a flight attendant for Malaysian Airlines, and he is very frustrated with the progress.

He has personally known the pilot for 5 years, and swears that in his belief that the pilot would not be involved in this mess. Both the pilot and co-pilot have families.

He has mentioned to me some things that I have no seen in any of these threads. From what he has been told, there were several Chinese billionaires on board, as well as a Chinese General. The employees are all discussing what they believe could happen, and they are just as confused as everyone else. His general belief currently (he just got back from Melborne discussing with other employees).. Is that this has something to do with US/EU relations with Russia and trying to get the Chinese allied with these regions and turn against Russia.

Talked with him several times since this has gone down, and figured I could offer this up to the general community for discussion.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

ItsEvolutionBaby

That link is sourced to Sucha Fail...as usual. Sorcha is one of the biggest HOAXers on the web.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh wow, I feel so ashamed.. and I thought I could spot 'em.. will re-edit post. Please excuse, all.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

mzinga
I have a friend that is a flight attendant for Malaysian Airlines, and he is very frustrated with the progress.

He has personally known the pilot for 5 years, and swears that in his belief that the pilot would not be involved in this mess. Both the pilot and co-pilot have families.

He has mentioned to me some things that I have no seen in any of these threads. From what he has been told, there were several Chinese billionaires on board, as well as a Chinese General. The employees are all discussing what they believe could happen, and they are just as confused as everyone else. His general belief currently (he just got back from Melborne discussing with other employees).. Is that this has something to do with US/EU relations with Russia and trying to get the Chinese allied with these regions and turn against Russia.

Talked with him several times since this has gone down, and figured I could offer this up to the general community for discussion.

thx for the info... hey what happened to the reports that the Pilot's family left their house the day before? Were they found? did they ever return?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

I can check with him and see what he has to say.. Give me a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was looking at Diego Garcia Island on google map and it looks like its censured. I found some info online and saw that the US has long range nuclear bombers stationed there. What else is there on that base? Why is it censured?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

This is the response I received about the family of the pilot.

no they left one day after the incident then they are back home because the police went to seize his home flight simulator which you can by online and assemble which are sold to all those whose hobby is aviation

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Cydonia2012
I was looking at Diego Garcia Island on google map and it looks like its censured. I found some info online and saw that the US has long range nuclear bombers stationed there. What else is there on that base? Why is it censured?

I can clearly view it on Bing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Cydonia2012

I can clearly view it on Bing.

strange... how can I link a screenshot of my google map on here?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join