It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

andy1972
The Mail on Sunday is now openly blaming the pilot saying he's a religious fanatic and staunch follower of Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysias opposition leader.

Just hours before the flight he attened the trial of Ibrahim, who was sentenced to 5 years of jail.

Tons of Psy-op, co-intel bad attempt.... Speculation!

There is only one BIG question and nothing more: WHERE IS THE PLANE?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Reinmax

Woah - It could be the conspirisy theory people have got it right on the nose this time.

Then, I guess we can state this to be inofficially ... official.

Somebody shot the plane down and now they're gonna pin it on Obama bin Ladin, and his desert hideout.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

old_god
reply to post by brianporter

Didn't the plane head for Diego Garcia aka the US base? I like the idea about the mountains however that would only work if the plane flew in that direction and it appears from most stories that it did not, it flew for approximately 5 hours, most likely below radar to an unspecified direction (Diego Garcia).

This smells of military

This is an area, that is basically crawling with naval vessels of all sorts ...

There is no "below radar", except under the sea or between waves ...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Leonidas
The passengers flying with false documentation may turn out to be an issue, certainly. But it is more likely that the cause lies elsewhere.

They are a major issue ... people who travel on fake documentation, make up for a big part of traficking personell around the world. They owe the given cartells, and usually find themselves paying off their dept by doing slave labour for years and years.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
lol, just watching a hawaii 5-0 now, with someone hijacking an airliner by computer.

season 4 #8.

if he doesn't get what he wants, he will drop it in the ocean.

he took it over from the ground. gps spoofing.

coincidence?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Xterrain
Speculation aside, I bet it suffered catastrophic failure, it hit the water, then the sea floor. I just read a new Chinese seismic report stating this may have been the case and I'm leaning towards this being the case. Remember when Air France Flight 447 a couple years back? It was a sudden aileron failure that caused the plane to fall off the radar and kill 228 people.

Air France 447 crashed due to the autopilot disconnecting when ice formed in the pitot tubes. The pilots reacted incorrectly, the plane stalled and fell into an unrecoverable dive. There was no structural failure until impact.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Pretty much everything of any significance that happens these days is suspicious in some way or another. This whole thing stinks.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

tsingtao
lol, just watching a hawaii 5-0 now, with someone hijacking an airliner by computer.

season 4 #8.

if he doesn't get what he wants, he will drop it in the ocean.

he took it over from the ground. gps spoofing.

coincidence?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

bjarneorn

Leonidas
The passengers flying with false documentation may turn out to be an issue, certainly. But it is more likely that the cause lies elsewhere.

They are a major issue ... people who travel on fake documentation, make up for a big part of traficking personell around the world. They owe the given cartells, and usually find themselves paying off their dept by doing slave labour for years and years.

Absolutely.

Let me clarify. I am speaking only of flight 370. Not the wider issue of passport fraud and international crime.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I repeat myself, but I have some Iranian friends and, even though the media wants to make you believe that they are all forced to stay in their country etc., they can still pretty much travel everywhere with their passports.
They would not have needed stolen passports to escape to another country. That is the strange part about the passports.
But on the other side a hijacker also would not need a stolen passport, unless they had to hide their true identity to even get on a plane without raising alarm bells.
So I am thinking, that they are hiding some information from us.
There is no reason for fake passports other than getting through security checks, and even with one there is a high chance of getting caught.
So why take the risk of getting caught and arrested if you have nothing to hide?
edit on 17-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It is hard to believe, but USA does have tech to remotely take over and fly airliners. There are backdoor to computing and communication systems that allow this.

I see the plane at the bottom of ocean with all passengers dead. This is the most likely scenario. Why it occurred? Maybe it is a lesson to somebody. In this international game of chicken, the individuals' life counts for nothing.

We are witnessing a silent war against China and Russia play out.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

GargIndia

We are witnessing a silent war against China and Russia play out.

No we aren't.

There is no evidence for that at all. There are a number of scenarios, but that is based on nothing but a feeling based on a worldview. Not evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

GargIndia
It is hard to believe, but USA does have tech to remotely take over and fly airliners. There are backdoor to computing and communication systems that allow this.

Even if this were true it does not explain what happened with MH 370. Someone needed to physically be present on the flight deck to pull circuit breakers and disconnect systems. The plane was not remotely taken over.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This whole thing is just really weird...but definitely a conspiracy.

Somebody went through a LOT of trouble to get this plane (intact), so that leads to them wanting somebody or something that was ON that plane.

Given this idea, it means they LANDED the plane. (otherwise, much easier to blow it up, than what seems to have happened).

So, the big questions are: who took it? why? and what state will the passengers be in when found?

My guess is that once they got whatever (or whoever) they wanted, they likely took off again, and then crashed it, killing the witnesses.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

yeah, why should Malaysia do that ?? also to further clarify this on victor7's comment for the following:

"Btw, to inform everybody, Malaysia is a majority Islamic nation. They look Chinese or Asian but are Islamics. Both Pilots were Islamic also. "

Firstly, Malaysia is a secular state with Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarch that adopt Westminster system. Islam is the official religion of the Monarch and the Malay race by default as Malays are born Muslim.

Islamic Law or Sharia is only use to govern religious issue for Malaysian Muslim. All criminal offences is govern by Civil Law that is model from English Common Law.

Demographic of race:

50.4% Malay
23.7% Chinese
11.0% Indigenous
7.1% Indian
7.8% other

We look Chinese, because some of us are of Chinese descendants, and we still speak cantonese, mandarin and many other ethinc language of Chinese origins and still freely practising our religion like buddhism, taoism and many more.

We also look Indian because some of us are from Indian descendants with many of our forefathers coming from South India and Tamil Naidu, we speak tamil and practices hindu rituals and celebrate Divali for many generations.

We also look Malay because some of us are from the Bugis/ Aceh / malay descendants around peninsula of Malaysia and Sumatra. We speak Malay and practices the religious rituals of Islam because some of us are born as Muslim.

All of the races above, We are categorize as Asian (the last i understand, unless that has change without me knowing).

Both the Pilots are Muslim because they are of Malay descendants of which they are born Muslim by right.

As compare to me, who is Malaysian Chinese, a 3rd Generation Chinese born in Malaysia (hence i look Chinese). I have no issue with MAS pilot being a Muslim, since they are Malaysian, I am not sure what you are trying to point out here ?

Lastly, try not to confuse yourself between Race and Religion, Malay, Chinese and Indian is a Race (or ethnic group) while Islam, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu is religion and have been the religions that have is practice freely by Malaysian of different ethnicity.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

Taggart, kindly ignore the question on my response, as it was for Victor7. Since i couldn't find his original post, I am replying your response to him

hehehe

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is a Nuclear Summit in The Hague next week.. It will be attended by a massive amount of world leaders, including Obama. What are the chances of the plane being used as a dirty bomb? It would be a logical target. They flew it to a remote location in the middle-east, loaded it with nuclear waste and are planning to fly towards the summit.

As citizen of the Netherlands, I can confirm however that the safety measures taken for this top are massive. There is a large no-fly zone, there is a constant present of fighter jets and AWACS planes in the air during the top and other huge security measurements. However, the passengers could be used to put pressure on officials to not shoot the plane down (until the very last moment). This would explain why they wanted a plane including passengers.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Duracell21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Any thoughts on Antarctica as a destination in the southern corridor, which the MSM seem to have discounted ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

McGinty
Any thoughts on Antarctica as a destination in the southern corridor, which the MSM seem to have discounted ?

It is outside of the estimated fuel reserves.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Gazrok
Somebody went through a LOT of trouble to get this plane (intact), so that leads to them wanting somebody or something that was ON that plane.

Given this idea, it means they LANDED the plane. (otherwise, much easier to blow it up, than what seems to have happened).

If the hypothetical hijackers only wanted a person(s) or item(s)...they could ditch the plane in the ocean and transfer the person(s)/item(s) to an ocean vessel; and then sink the plane by flooding it.

An even more efficient method would be: Escape with the person(s)/item(s) via parachute; leaving the plane to crash.

Silly idea?

Sounds like overkill. Would be more cost effective to just kidnap the target individual(s).

Unless: There was an incredibly valuable ITEM on that plane, and no other methods were possible.

I think the official story (hijackers wanted to steal the plane intact) is also plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join