It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2014 by stephv70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Whateva69
Am I the only one questioning why the American government and its news stations are pushing this particular incident on its people.
Why do they want you to pay so much attention to a Malaysian incident why. Do you all follow Malaysian news normally. Sounds to me that they want you all to hate on Iran so you will support their greedy war agenda. If there wasn't the word Iran in there do you think the American news would be pushing this at all, they wouldn't it would just be a five second segment and you wouldn't hear of it again.

An airplane carrying 239 people and traveling internationally is highjacked -- that will always be of major global interest and it warrants many headlines. HOWEVER it also warrants real investigatory journalism. The global media is complicit in a major coverup in their failure to question what is being reported.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

MotherMayEye

Whateva69
Am I the only one questioning why the American government and its news stations are pushing this particular incident on its people.
Why do they want you to pay so much attention to a Malaysian incident why. Do you all follow Malaysian news normally. Sounds to me that they want you all to hate on Iran so you will support their greedy war agenda. If there wasn't the word Iran in there do you think the American news would be pushing this at all, they wouldn't it would just be a five second segment and you wouldn't hear of it again.

An airplane carrying 239 people and traveling internationally is highjacked -- that will always be of major global interest and it warrants many headlines. HOWEVER it also warrants real investigatory journalism. The global media is complicit in a major coverup in their failure to question what is being reported.
I agree since this has happen there has been no news on tv in my country about Ukraine and its hostility. If you ask me they probably used this missing plane incident as a diversion.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by victor7

CNN says that from the point of last contact, the plane should have had "not much" fuel left.

I've had a bit of problem from the onset with this. How hard would it be to bribe someone or alter charts or whatever to get the extra fuel needed to fly farther? I kinda doubt it would be all that difficult though I really have no idea. I would think there is a guy who just reads how much fuel goes into which plane and is pretty far removed from the whole flight process. Seems easy enough to kidnap dudes family, bribe him or just alter information.

ETA I think the US probably knows more about what's going on than Malaysia. I think the government in Malaysia went into full CYA mode and is very begrudgingly coming to terms with the fact that the US is going to keep 'leaking' info via unverified sources (notice these sources and claims are often correct and off the record doesn't mean the reporter doesn't know who they're talking to) until they admit they screwed up. Regardless of whether or not this was indeed a hijacking.

One of the first things I thought (before the course was plotted out) was that there was an issue and the jet turned around and got shot down by mistake or something.
edit on 1420140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

You don't need to bribe anyone. The pilot draws up the route based on the departing and arriving airports, the number of passengers, how much cargo, expected delays, atmospherics and meteorological conditions (sometimes if there is a trade wind behind the plane, you can arrive much earlier than normal, other times, the plane will have to fight the wind to get there on time). With all that information, the required amount of fuel is delivered to the plane.

A terrorist would be chancing it to hijack a place and demand it goes somewhere beyond the regular destination.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Abavs

That was the other scenario I was thinking about as well. The hijacking could have been performed by Russia or USA. If it was done by the USA then it is an excuse for greater ship deployment near the Indian ocean. If it was done by Russia then they wanted to use it as a diversion from the Ukrainian conflict.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

heartache
www.bigbreakingnews.com...

This looks interesting.

Yes, definitely looks like something there. Seagulls? Lifevests? Boats, ships and whales are easy to identify
because they are symmetrical. But something like this?

www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/469834

I'm not sure if the V shape is the wake of a boat (the big white blob), sea fog, clouds or oil.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What if...

youtu.be...

The stupid thing about all of this has been the MSM just making # up as they go, then the Malaysian government doing the same, but contrary to what the MSM is saying...or even Interpol for that matter. What a bunch of losers that BILLIONS of dollars worth of surveillance equipment around the globe cannot find a 200 foot long, 650,000 pound, radar and tech laden AIRLINER with 300 people and a 200 foot wingspan; Incompetent does not even begin to scratch the surface.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

It's willful incompetence.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've been thinking, with all the NSA and spying stuff that has happened, is it possible that this is all an elaborate plot to deceive people into believing that they don't actually hold as much power of surveillance as we were led to believe in the months that have passed, Find and tail a commercial jet, cut of all communication, down the commercial jet, collect and hide all evidence within a span of 24 hours and watch as time goes by how people will start to undermine your powers of surveillance, goal achieved.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is just a giant international Easter Egg hunt set up by the powers that be. This is a game for them. A contest.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I support the theory that Pitbull predicted back in 2012 that this event would occur. I also support the theory that Jacob Rothschild engineered this suppoosed hi-jacking scenario of the plane, just to inherit 100% of the wealth of that patent.

In fact, I would even go so far as to say that the two were co-conspirators in this plot.

On the other hand, it all may well be a distraction from something bigger. And I don't mean the US wanting to dive in and "save" the Ukraine from a Russian invasion. Something bigger that is as of yet still unknown.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

XterrainWhat a bunch of losers that BILLIONS of dollars worth of surveillance equipment around the globe cannot find a 200 foot long, 650,000 pound, radar and tech laden AIRLINER with 300 people and a 200 foot wingspan; Incompetent does not even begin to scratch the surface.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

exactamundo.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reldra
reply to post by violet

Someone did say that from the plane. I posted previously "What pilot says that?" I don;t think they were so far from the origin tower that they would normally say goodnight, as in not expecting further communication. That is a good clue.

I think also it was said 10 minutes after the transponders stopped working. Not sure. I can't keep up with this story.
He said " alright, goodnight".

Took them too long to raid the pilots homes. Wonder if they found any clues.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

violet
I think also it was said 10 minutes after the transponders stopped working. Not sure. I can't keep up with this story.
He said " alright, goodnight".

That is a typical comment when one Air Traffic Control is handing the aircraft over to the next. ATC Subang had just handed MH 370 off to ATC Ho Chi Minh City.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A pilot stated, "Alright, goodnight."

Could this also mean that the other pilot was drugged / rendered unconscious in some fashion? If only one pilot was involved, it seems that this person would want to first disable the other pilot in some fashion before taking other actions.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

I believed that iy was hijacked and crash. I never really believed it could've been hijacked and landed. This new article however might make that a little more plausible.
When it first happened they said it had fuel for 6 more hours and would have crashed in the seventh hour. Now they are saying it could've flown for over 7 hours? This plane Is capable of traveling over 10,000 miles. The government is now openly talking about the possibility that its landed. So were the pilots or one pilot (young co pilot the same age as one of the fake passport guys) in on it? Pre arranged landing strip, collecting phones from passengers, then put down and eventually you have over 200 bodies for ransom and a plane which could be used for anything.

I know it would take a massive landing strip and I think it probably crashed, but I dont know. They are starting to go along with conspiracy theorists (the news right now the woman is ripping on conspiracy theorist lol) Do they know what happened but have to reveal it piece by piece? Police took things from the houses of the pilots but gave no comment. This is a weird thing.

CNN (link button not working for me)
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Another thing. Didnt they say the pilot had a flight simulator in his home. Now thats not ominous except in retrospect. However.. that means he had a simulator to try flying unique plans in privacy. Would he have normal access to a simulator whenever he wanted? If so was he setting it up for circumstances he wouldnt want to be seen? I wonder if they can check his programs. If it showed one where he turned off transponder and changed directions.

Privacy to plot or just being the best and prepared.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
Another thing. Didnt they say the pilot had a flight simulator in his home. Now thats not ominous except in retrospect. However.. that means he had a simulator to try flying unique plans in privacy. Would he have normal access to a simulator whenever he wanted? If so was he setting it up for circumstances he wouldnt want to be seen? I wonder if they can check his programs. If it showed one where he turned off transponder and changed directions.

Privacy to plot or just being the best and prepared.

Neither. It's just misdirection.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

Care to elaborate?
I figure if he's been a pilot since the 80s it has a legit use.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Now they are investigating that it was flown to a taliban control area of a-stan.

Eight days after Flight MH370 vanished, Malaysian authorities are seeking diplomatic permission to investigate a theory that the Boeing 777 may have been flown under the radar to Taliban-controlled bases on the border of Afghanistan and North West Pakistan, The Independent has learnt.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Woah - It could be the conspirisy theory people have got it right on the nose this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join