It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Election???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

You are right. It is getting boring. Poor marketing campaign/doomsday alert/hoax

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could be relevant...I dunno..."'Dark Minds' promises to reveal new information about Alaska serial killer Israel Keyes"

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Consti

Threads always 404 on there after they receive a certain number of posts. You can use a chan archive site to look back at them if you get the thread numbers or just search the archive.
But nothing new has came to light. Timer now reached 0 worldwide and everyone has the point on Alaska and the grid of letters. Message from 'E.S' talking about asteroid and fault lines etc. never proven so probably a lie.

Maybe when it gets a bit later in the US more people will come back on again.
edit on 21-3-2014 by troof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ya im a bit surprised to wake up today and everything is kind of dead. If you play with the words given in the word search you can kind of get more questions out of it...but it implies that the website itself will update once again. Maybe the troll is working on the next part lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Ya im a bit surprised to wake up today and everything is kind of dead

On the contrary...with relevance to the warning...everything seems to be quite normal.

So far today...the 21st of March 2014...there has yet to be anything that gives cause to requiring a stock pile of food/water/ammo or necessitates the need to secure one's important documents.

I haven't seen any cause or evidence otherwise of any mass exodus occurring so that alludes to one not feeling as though one is being left behind in one's location or capacity.

But the day is young yet...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

If we were to assume the message on the site was legitimate then it did say it would strike "without warning".

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

troof

If we were to assume the message on the site was legitimate then it did say it would strike "without warning".

Indeed it did...however personally...I have not one shred of angst.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No me neither but still curious as to what it's purpose is/was.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I made a pastebin for the code reversed, which can be found here

What I have done, and my reasoning is thus:

Took the original grid of letters, put them in excel with each letter in a cell then reversed the order top to bottom and then right to left. This is due to the original countdown having an upside down NSA logo (hi guys!) and then the grid having the word "truth" spelled backwards near the center of the grid.

hmmm, is there something different about pastebin links?

http: ///FKsaRrvR (remove space between "http:" and the rest
edit on 21-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: the link doesn't seem to work

edit on 21-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: odd

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was hoping for the webpage to update.....I did drop my bowl of cereal this morning...after it hit the ground going all over the kitchen floor I thought "its happening man....its really happening"...then I realized It was only cereal.

But im out of ideas for the "code". I dont think it is a code...I think its a word search and you have to make a sentence out of the words...but I think it only forms another question..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I signed up www.changedetection.com... hope it works.

About the letters, I think it is a word search too. But I was only able to find READY, MUST and LAST. The other ones might be on diagonal.

I'll write the puzzle on a piece of paper this weekend (if nobody hasn't already solved)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

programad

I signed up www.changedetection.com... hope it works.

About the letters, I think it is a word search too. But I was only able to find READY, MUST and LAST. The other ones might be on diagonal.

I'll write the puzzle on a piece of paper this weekend (if nobody hasn't already solved)

There are 2 posts above..one being my own and another that is better than mine that lists every word found so far..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm still here. What a let down...thought I'd get out of having to do my daily chores...

Wish I could see the stats numbers for the last election pg. Whomever set it up must be very happy to see how it took off, on nothing more than a basic countdown clock, a bit of simple code, and a word puzzle.

As what they will do with all the data they collected on us...that remains to be seen,

Des

edit on 21-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Going back to the marketing thing....I really dont see how this would be marketing at this point as the hype is dying down for all but the most dedicated.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
Going back to the marketing thing....I really dont see how this would be marketing at this point as the hype is dying down for all but the most dedicated.

Riddle me this Cosmic...then what was the purpose of the countdown clock?

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ok there was the obvious countdown clock which led to the matrix thingy....the word search...

Then on 4chan everyone kept talking about another countdown within the code or something ....I never saw that nor do I know what it is but I know they were talking about it.

Some said you had to refresh your browser to see it in the code or soemthing. I didnt know what they mean...can you elaborate for me because I got lost 4chan was moving so fast.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Valid points all around, as per usual.

Stats Record (dot) org shows the following information;

Thelastelection14.com has a world wide rank of 602880. The domain Thelastelection14.com is about Вы удерживайте клавишу.

I imagine that the website has generated more traffic for sites discussing it (us here, GLP, BIN, 4chan, etc) than it has for itself.

Though the idea it being a honeypot, and thus a means to determine who would be interested and how long they would keep at it, seems now to be merited.
edit on 21-3-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

If it is marketing, that must be the worst marketing agency in the world. To me, it clearly seems like a "one person thing".

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I followed the chatter on 4chan for a bit. Besides the jerks who posted 4 to1 over the people trying to find some rhyme or reason on the site. I don't think they did any better than what was done here on ATS.

The countdown clock was in the beginning, to set a time for some doom event that was *insinuated* by the very nature of the site.

If not for the expense of setting up the site, with a privacy proxy, which can cost a few bucks. I can easily see a couple of college kids laughing their asses off right about now seeing how far their joke traveled online.

That's just one of my own opinions....

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join