It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan: Humanity's Hero

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

simsumre
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

So God loves us so much that he gives us as play things to Satan. That's honestly nice to know. See this is where I remove myself from scripture while continuing to believe in whichever being created this universe.

It is not that simple, angels were watching too, Satan challenged God not with power but with ideology, he knew God could wipe him out instantly, he gambled and temporally won. If the rebels were wiped out, the questions still remained, and God could instantly look into the future and see they would be raised again if he never resolved it in a way that it could never legitimately come up again.

If you are a parent and your child is suffering some type of disease and a painful operation with a lengthy recovery time will solve it for the rest of it's life because that operation has been done many times before with 100% success, what do you do?

That's right humanity is on the operating table getting fixed and we have no sedatives, it hurts like crazy, but when we finally come off the table fixed up, we will recover and be better than ever. If you have ever had a painful operation years later it is just a bad memory, almost like a bad dream.

God knows what he is doing, just like a skilled surgeon during an operation.
And he wants as many humans to survive as possible, but it's not a painless process.
Satan on the other hand wants you and me dead, that's his end game, and that is the opposite of a hero, more like an insane villain.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This thread goes all over the place doesn't it?

In the Book of Proverbs, it speaks of iron sharpening iron. When one speaks of Satan as if he is a hero, and G-d a evil torturer, they miss the actual meaning I think. I remember watching a sword being made when I was younger. What starts out as a lump of iron is beaten, then heated till glowing red, then beaten again, etc.. In this process, a hunk of metal, dull and useless, becomes a shining implement, a source of pride. I was recently listening to Ezekiel and the same theme kind of plays out in 14:21. It states that after all the hardships and punishment that is visited on Israel, that the children that comes forth from this will let all be understood through their actions. When people witness these children(who i'm sure will display all the qualities of a man in alignment with his maker) that all men will know that G-d did not do these things for nothing.

The name Israel can mean different things. One is struggles with G-d. Another is saved by G-d. The name itself was given to Jacob upon spending all night wrestling with the Angel of the Lord. It seems to be an allegory being presented through an actual person through what is a historical event. It is the constant back and forth that the true believers become those swords. It is through the trials that iron becomes sharpened. It is how I learned to love. In this process Satan plays a minor part. The true hero is I Am Who I Will Be. People always dwell on crime and punishment. They would herald a snake while missing the perfection of brilliance all around them. One only has to look with an earnest heart. Then you can't stop seeing it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pleasethink

It seems to be an allegory being presented through an actual person through what is a historical event.
I think that the "actual" thing is the problem of having your national god supposedly the greatest of all gods, while the country is constantly being run over by supposedly the minions of lesser gods.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Conclusion: "Worship Satan."

Uhh, sh'yeah, no thanks...

II Corinthians 11:14-15 - "And marvel not; for Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be disguised as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
edit on 16-3-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kromlech

. . . Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light.
This isn't Paul giving a lecture on Satan but talking about supposed super apostles trying to get paid by the church for the privilege of being around and expounding on their claimed wisdom.
Here he is making an analogy to a character in a contemporary extra-biblical story of Adam and Eve, where an angelic figure appears, to give them bad advice.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

jmdewey60

. . . Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light.
This isn't Paul giving a lecture on Satan but talking about supposed super apostles trying to get paid by the church for the privilege of being around and expounding on their claimed wisdom.
Here he is making an analogy to a character in a contemporary extra-biblical story of Adam and Eve, where an angelic figure appears, to give them bad advice.

No, it's obviously referring to Satan's nature of DECEPTION... As it has been with him, since the moment he saw the opportunity arise, in Eden.

II Corinthians 11:3 - "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

No, . . .
Huh?
What in the world are you talking about, then.
There really isn't anything else since he is saying something that his listeners would immediately get, since they would already know the story.
You don't have a story.

edit on 16-3-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'll share my view despite running the risk of sounding like a complete mad man.

I believe the being we refer to as Lucifer/Satan was a highly advanced being.
I believe he was meant to be the Prince of Earth.

I also believe he went against the original plan and thought he would do things different.... He wanted Mankind to be more powerful. He took OUR side, but in doing so he violated what the original plan was. He 'cheated' to try and do things his way.

As a consequence, he, and we (since we for the most part followed him) were 'exiled'. By that I mean our connection to God was severed. Or so it seemed.

Millenias without this connection, and being labeled a traitor, he, and we ourselves by association, became corrupted. Self-centered.

This is a grossly shortened version of the true story.

But the key elements are presented above.

I do not believe he is he epitome of "evil".
He is a fallen angel. One who who once believed in us.

NO being is born evil.

We all have a choice. We all have potential for good and bad. Or rather, unity and separation. Selfishness, and selflessness.

The more emotionally powerful an event is, the more likely we are to be affected in our polarity, one way or another. We always have a choice.
edit on 3/16/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

In addition: the church's decision to vilify his image was made to be the antithesis of a 'false god' for us to worship.

The biblical 'god' is not the creator. It is a fabrication. A tool used for control.

If you want to use the term 'God' to refer to the all-that-is, know that this 'God' is love, light, and far beyond anything we could possibly imagine.

But He is NOT a vengeful, fear inflicting Man-like deity...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

jmdewey60

No, . . .
Huh?
What in the world are you talking about, then.
There really isn't anything else since he is saying something that his listeners would immediately get, since they would already know the story.
You don't have a story.

edit on 16-3-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Thread Topic: Sugarcoating Satan (prince of lies), as a "good" guy.

Thread conclusion: "Worship Satan instead, guise!"

Me: NO THANKS, BRO. Corinthians chapter 11, for one of the MANY, NUMEROUS EXAMPLES OF WHY. Paul is simply reiterating facts there about your "glorious" prince of deception...

All of you: "DURR, I believe Satan was a "good guy" when he purposely DECEIVED Eve, and when he continues to lead mankind into darkness." DURR, yeah, totally 'good guy,' this SATAN. LOL, I see his GOAL is playing out well in these last days...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
How can anyone put any faith in the bible knowing its history and the hands its been passed through!?

The bible was written by men.
Re-writren and edited countless times by men. Men of power. Men obsessed with control.

The machiavellic history of the church alone should be enough to spark doubts in the legitimacy of such a revered document.

So much blood has been spilled in the name of this "Holy Truth". How can you see it as good?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

iammrhappy86
How can anyone put any faith in the bible knowing its history and the hands its been passed through!?

The bible was written by men.
Re-writren and edited countless times by men. Men of power. Men obsessed with control.

The machiavellic history of the church alone should be enough to spark doubts in the legitimacy of such a revered document.

So much blood has been spilled in the name of this "Holy Truth". How can you see it as good?

give it up, dude.
that's old, so old it might be in the dead sea scrolls.

satan was cast out of heaven because of pride.

he thought he was better than anything.

does that ring a bell, people?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is arguing about this being as ALL religion is made up by man and not by some god, gods, lord god. Religions were created by Kings and Queens of the old times as a tool of control over the peasants and slaves.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Ancient Champion
I don't know why everyone is arguing about this being as ALL religion is made up by man and not by some god, gods, lord god. Religions were created by Kings and Queens of the old times as a tool of control over the peasants and slaves.

Hey, I see you have devised an extremely original response to this thread.

How effective has this tactic been for you in the past seeing as these threads pop up weekly here on ATS?

-FBB

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Utnapisjtim
When Eve got pregnant, they fell in dispear, and fearing to ask the Father they consulted Lilith who had dozed off and entered the serpent in her tree to explore and explain the fruit of the tree, to know all sciences and have the net amount of knowledge and understanding at it's disposal. Seeing she was sleeping they asked her serpent and the rest you know. Adam and Eve ate from the tree because they were chickens.

The way of knowledge has a few interesting distinctions. The teacher assumes the student, the teacher's knowledge is at peer with that of the sudent, only in a master-slave relationship. Now, put that key ontop the situation by the tree of knowledge. God is the teacher of Adam, Adam is the teacher of Eve, and Eve, being pregnant, is about to give birth, her tutoring sandbox. However, instead of asking Adam's father for advise, Adam and Eve, having become one, goes to the Serpent and adheres to it's teachings, thus the table turns and the female-serpent relationship is established: The serpent will bite her foot, but her foot will crush the head of the serpent like Virgo treads upon Serpens Caput.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

tsingtao

give it up, dude.
that's old, so old it might be in the dead sea scrolls.

satan was cast out of heaven because of pride.

he thought he was better than anything.

does that ring a bell, people?

Sooo..... Horrible acts of murder against innocent people in the name of a fabricated deity becomes acceptable with time?

o_0

Maybe i missed your point.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Europe was to be divided up by kings who were suppose to be in allegiance with the church of Rome Whilst intermarrying the potentates to one another creating an infallible empire conquered by kings.
This plan was to be the ultimate experience of the church of Rome.
It failed because of selfish folk who had no grasp of this type of union.
They were to be the children of christ, liberated by Christ and raised up in the name of Christ.
To do otherwise was heresy...
Popes too were fallible...
Sad to hear the the blue race is still divied up...

FYI: the blue race is short for Caucasian.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Pinocchio

Europe was to be divided up by kings who were suppose to be in allegiance with the church of Rome Whilst intermarrying the potentates to one another creating an infallible empire conquered by kings.
This plan was to be the ultimate experience of the church of Rome.
It failed because of selfish folk who had no grasp of this type of union.
They were to be the children of christ, liberated by Christ and raised up in the name of Christ.
To do otherwise was heresy...
Popes too were fallible...
Sad to hear the the blue race is still divied up...

FYI: the blue race is short for Caucasian.

When you said blue race I thought you were talking about something along the lines of this;

Still the video fits right in with the topic even though it does not "properly" implement the symbolism.

We all know the "redmen" were true 'masters' thought don't we?

-FBB
edit on 16-3-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

Ancient Champion

Hey, I see you have devised an extremely original response to this thread.

How effective has this tactic been for you in the past seeing as these threads pop up weekly here on ATS?

-FBB

I agree ...everytime that "phrase" pops up it should be censored with i#$*t!
however I'm sure it will continue to be the de rigueur response to "refute" all statements..so....why has the cost of big stick pop sickles gone so high.....it is a tool of co......blah blah blah.If this was a drinking and that phrase was the key we'd all be dead of alcohol poisoning...please stop the tools of control....I need a glass of water.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

There are six purebred races and a boat load of hybrids and halfbreeds...

The first four are my enemies... one is my kin... and the 6th is a vagabond.

O.R.G.Y.

Orange of the south and central Americas...
Red of the north Americans and Alaskan... nearly extinct.
Green of the Indo vallies of India... copper skins. Green.
Yellow of Asian China and Japan...

Their offspring are littered in this world like crazy.

My kin is the purple race... The so called Blackman with whom I prevail against as I am not a Blackman. Though my father is... compared to my mother who is white before him. I am white but my phallus is pure black. I am a malformed. Not hybrid as I did not contributed to any great change in this world. I am lowly and poor. Crime has been my contribution.

The vagabond is the teacher of this golden age... The blue race of the Europe.
I could blend in with them.
They are lords of the earth. I revere them... and their God.

The colors radiate from the pure breeds if you glance at them.
Nothing short of glorious.
In NYC you have all six. Can see them daily.
It's remarkable.

My enemies are the enemies of my enemy... Thus I call them friends.
The vagabond is the revealer of the earth and the universe... I serve them...
The kin is my antithesis of reality.

You should find your favor and adore the six races because they are literal descendants of the ancient father's... it's amazing.

But be true to yourself.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Pinocchio

There are six purebred races and a boat load of hybrids and halfbreeds...

The first four are my enemies... one is my kin... and the 6th is a vagabond.

O.R.G.Y.

Orange of the south and central Americas...
Red of the north Americans and Alaskan... nearly extinct.
Green of the Indo vallies of India... copper skins. Green.
Yellow of Asian China and Japan...

Their offspring are littered in this world like crazy.

My kin is the purple race... The so called Blackman with whom I prevail against as I am not a Blackman. Though my father is... compared to my mother who is white before him. I am white but my phallus is pure black. I am a malformed. Not hybrid as I did not contributed to any great change in this world. I am lowly and poor. Crime has been my contribution.

The vagabond is the teacher of this golden age... The blue race of the Europe.
I could blend in with them.
They are lords of the earth. I revere them... and their God.

The colors radiate from the pure breeds if you glance at them.
Nothing short of glorious.
In NYC you have all six. Can see them daily.
It's remarkable.

My enemies are the enemies of my enemy... Thus I call them friends.
The vagabond is the revealer of the earth and the universe... I serve them...
The kin is my antithesis of reality.

You should find your favor and adore the six races because they are literal descendants of the ancient father's... it's amazing.

But be true to yourself.

IM sorry but if you believe in the bibllical account of adam and eve(and strangely enough science has even stated that there was a group we ALL CAME FROM.) You would have to see that there is just One race on this planet.

Yes we all come in different shades,looks,and some slight variations we are still at the base HUMANS. "racism" was started because some morons could not think deeper than outward appeareance. They were just ignorant of how things actually were though.

I am glad to see you seem to have a grasp on this concept though.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join