It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't subdue or quell the American People any further.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I want to post music too!
Song is what you feel want to do and video show what to expect (minus the concert of course).

and all because of this, mostly

edit on 12-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It does look like american gorvernment or who ever those ppl really are, doesnt really give flying fk about the ppl, its look like they are prepping to slaughter the very most of you in process if you american ppl try to take back the government. Its look like the very power they have gained legally and illegally have meld their little brains, so they cant see very far from their own nouses. I guess there aint no limit on human greediness and in the things they do in process to get that shiny sh1t.

LE: O Yeah, fight ppl dont give your freedom and rights away like that, you and yours will not get them back in long time if we lose this time. If american ppl loses, many many ppl in whole world will lose too.
edit on 12-3-2014 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Civil war ? People taking back their govt?
Like in the Ukraine? Mccain and his buddies cheering them on an supplying them with food and money? Kerry the muppet saying they are peaceful protestors demanding freedom. I wonder what they will say when their own people. Begin protesting peacefully and ` peacefully ` start lobbing molotovs and shooting at the police. Will they get maced and arrested? Will kerry and mccain cheer them on? More then likely they will be attacked/shot and any survivors will be dragged off into a money making prison scheme.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I was actually thinking about gene warfare awhile back.....what if you had a bioweapon that kills people who have the genes that are found in "aggressive" people....

I think there will be a day where a disease is created that targets a certain kind of gene....to achieve genocide....

Not saying I support any of this but you comment made me rethink about that thought I had....scary times!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I back you up. We are no longer a united country, not even in times of war. We will become a two class system country, as in Old England. I.E., the "good" kids will go to charter shcools, the "bad" kids will have to go to public because they cannot pay. Our entire system, jobs, education, housing, type and amount of food, will be based on winners and losers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

. . . worthy points . . .

except that . . . with RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder) Soooooooooooooo massively epidemic . . . absolutely irrational, arrogant, hostile, angry, rigid, arbitrary, . . . control freaks are everywhere . . . particularly in leadership. It's far greater than 1%.

Now, even a lot of the control freaks have some spots in their hearts that are decent.

What percent are really willfully nasty, black-hearted satanic demonized globalist stooges? An interesting question.

In terms of the upper levels of the federal and corporate oligarchy . . . 55-95%???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Trouble is . . . . depending on the type of aggressiveness . . .

a race of passive wimps would be a set up for easy wholesale genocide. Think of so called ET attacks.

Aggression in the heart of man was solved 2,000 years ago on Calvary. But it has to be individually chosen and walked out hand in hand with the man from Galilee. Most are too much in arrogant rebellion to avail themselves of that, cooperate with that.

Nevertheless, the humble and gentle hearted WILL literally inherit the earth. The rest WILL be removed from the planet. What a different era that will bring in!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

txinfidel

I don't think its possible at this point to subdue or quell the American population anymore at this point in the game. Problem is there could be a civil war in America at the same time as a World War

I think we have reached the point of no return.

Not likely, Our politicians and CEO & board of directors of the largest companies (lobbyist) are typically educated on Machiavellian tactics. They know how much and when to push the majority of the people.

As long as sporting events , Hollywood gossip , tv & movies are available things are good and peace will continue to flow in America. They have successfully subdue the American people by distractions and keeping them from joining forces via racial tension,religion,and political parties.

In addition, why would our gov't and CEO of the largest lobbying industry want a civil war? We are the best consumers in the world, its not in their best interest as of yet , nor in the near future? Forget the fluoride I'm more concerned with the kool-aid filtration system.

Plus there are plenty of foreign countries to destroy , sell weapons to and reap resources from before going domestic.

edit on 25331America/ChicagoWed, 12 Mar 2014 09:25:00 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25331America/ChicagoWed, 12 Mar 2014 09:25:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

When I was nine, I read the Beatitudes for the first time on my own. I grew up in a really dysfunctional and mean spirited family and I could not believe what I was reading. I wanted to be baptized the next Sunday.

I will never teach that to my grandchildren, except as a fantasy. That is not the condition of the human heart at this time, just survival, winners and losers.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I dont know really no more what u ppl think, is there any hope left for the ppl in this world? Or we just go trought the same cycles than always, wars more wars and slavery etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

txinfidel
I don't think its possible at this point to subdue or quell the American population anymore at this point in the game. Problem is there could be a civil war in America at the same time as a World War, while most nations are angry with the American government, ironically the same countries that they are in bed with. I think the Obama administration is all way to happy to see this happen and have their escape routes planned or paved to hell with good intentions and well he doesn't care, maybe he's suicidal or has a god complex. But that doesn't matter.

AS an American I think we are at the tipping point and whatever happens I want you all to know that regardless of your take on America, Americans are some of the most kind and highly intelligent caring people in the world you should ever come across. No matter where your from.

We are at a tipping point because it has been 13 long years since 9/11 and there has been no closure, no resolve, no justice. And yes it goes well beyond that, but I think we have reached the point of no return. I hope nothing best for you all, see you someday in the future. Hopefully it will be a good day.

I agree for the most part, but apparently the majority of American people are sadly too gullible and too comfortable and too scared of losing their lifestyle. As long as they are told they 'will be saved' ..they will accept all forms of stupidity the government subjects them to. The brave and awake are few. Don't get me wrong, I really wish they would ALL wake up and 'tip over' because nothing short of a revolution can fix the level of corruption and rot that has enslaved the people.
Honestly, I thought the occupy movement was a starting point, but it just died away like it never happened.
It will take a few more massive blows before the blood starts boiling.
It all fun and games until it actually happens/affects to a person's own home/life.
The American politicians get elected to serve the people, but all they do is complete opposite, and think they are untouchable once in office. In other countries, such politicians are strung up and dragged out of office by the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

pheonix358

Bluesma
reply to post by txinfidel

I would like to request that this be held off until after May. We'll be visiting at that time, and would rather not have to deal with chaos during our vacation. Kay?

The ordinary people of America, together with the British, Canadians, Australians and many others saved your butts twice!

Perhaps, if it does go down while you are there, you could help them out as they helped you out.

Whatever the reasons the US went into the first and second world wars, it was Fathers and Sons, Grandfathers and Uncles that lost their lives to preserve your freedoms.

Just something to think about instead of your precious holiday.

I had two Grandfathers over there in WW1.

Open mouth, insert foot! If I'm not mistaken, that "saved your butts" thing works both ways, especially when it comes to France.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783), France fought alongside the United States, against Britain, from 1778. French money, munitions, soldiers and naval forces proved essential to America's victory over the Crown, but France gained little except large debts.

After the American capture of the British invasion army at Saratoga in 1777, and after the French navy had been built up, France was ready. In 1778 France recognized the United States of America as a sovereign nation, signed a military alliance, went to war with Britain, built coalitions with the Netherlands and Spain that kept Britain without a significant ally of its own, provided the Americans with grants, arms and loans, sent a combat army to serve under George Washington, and sent a navy that prevented the second British army from escaping from Yorktown in 1781. In all, the French spent about 1.3 billion livres (in modern currency, approximately thirteen billion U.S. dollars) to support the Americans directly, not including the money it spent fighting Britain on land and sea outside the U.S.[1]

So I would guess that as it turns out, there may not have even been an America in existence to pitch in and help win WWI & WWII had it not been for the sacrifices made by the French in the American Revolutionary War.

Just saying.....

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Again what is with this wish for war and revolt? And yes it is a wish. Does anybody know anything about American history? And what is this subdue and quell BS? You have more options now to speak freely about whatever you like or do not like about the Gov with nobody stopping you. The Sedition laws that appeared in the early parts of our history are gone. If you do not know what those are do some reading. As for civil war.... what the hell are you talking about. People are not even upset enough to protest. I would hate for you people to have been around in the 60s and 70s when things were a little tense. You know when people rise up? Not because they watch TV and say those stupid politicians should be doing better. They revolt when they have nothing to lose, when their lives are dramaticly and adversly effected by those in power and when those in power remove all legit opposition that would allow them to simply be voted out of power. When that happens you can start your civil war moaning. As for WW3? Just stop. And if you think the US is hated around the world then you have been anywhere in the world. Honestly people around here really need a big dose of reality. This same old fanasy is so played out. If your not happy with your life stop wishing for the rest of us to change it for you .

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well...

People ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it. They are also the ones that refuse to see the signs.

Statistically speaking, America is far worse off now than it ever was prior to the American Revolution. Emotionally speaking, the American people are more angered now than the time prior to the Civil War. Anyone who doesn't see this is in denial. Fantasy land. Refusal of history.

With that said the American People have a choice. They will either have revolution and instill new protectors of their future and lead down a path of prosperity and freedom.

OR

They will be conned to fighting each other as they have been molded to do, and completely forget about the real enemy.

The way I see it, should true Constitutionalists take the government and return it to order and freedom, the Liberals are going to get pissed because they no longer enforce their opinions on the rest of society. If the Liberals take government, the Constitutionalists will continue fighting because they still won't have the freedom they were seeking.

Either way, we either quell ourselves and our differences, or we are going to quell each other in the near future.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

They revolt when they have nothing to lose, when their lives are dramaticly and adversly effected by those in power and when those in power remove all legit opposition that would allow them to simply be voted out of power.

That made me lol because you described America perfectly in that statement and you don't even realize it.

Second line.
edit on 12-3-2014 by TheNewRevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

TheNewRevolution
reply to post by MrSpad

They revolt when they have nothing to lose, when their lives are dramaticly and adversly effected by those in power and when those in power remove all legit opposition that would allow them to simply be voted out of power.

That made me lol because you described America perfectly in that statement and you don't even realize it.

Second line.
edit on 12-3-2014 by TheNewRevolution because: (no reason given)

Apparently he was right. Not angered enough. No stone thrown yet. All just sit and sipping whiskey while typing.
Dont worry, there will be uprise, its just not time yet, and its better that way. Temperature is rising though and the TPTB pretty good at hiding that propane tank. It will be just time and situation until we see next spring.

I'm betting somewhere around 2015, for now, let the Giant Sheep sleeping, the world a lot to lose if they wakeup.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
About half the american population is at or below the poverty line.
Most students have an unpayable amount of student debt.
NSA spying.

And russia/china could tank the us economy in seconds. The dollar is on its last leg. no wonder bankers are offing themselves (or being silenced, whatever your take)

So half the country is suffering.

I wish there was some way the human race could just.. overstep the governments of the world and say what is what. Most of us want peace. The only ones who don't are the ones that stand to turn a profit from human suffering. 1.5 trillion dollars globally(this year) on the military industrial complex could be better spent. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I still prefer to teach any who will listen that ETERNAL VALUES WIN.

We all still experience the very UNIVERSAL LAW

that we all REAP WHAT WE SOW.

There's no need to be stupid and needless victims . . . Taking care of ourselves and our families are keen Biblical priorities as much as lies within our power.

Nevertheless, NO mortals can prepare and plan totally effectively for all contingencies--particularly in evil times where the whole globe is being shoved down the greased chute to hell at an increasing pace.

At some point, imho, we all will have to--or at least have the choice of--choosing God's priorities, values and ways, or suffering accordingly.

Yes, He seems to stretch even His own to their limits; increase those limits and then stretch them to the new limits--THAT WE MIGHT BEAR A GREATER WEIGHT OF GLORY throughout eternity.

And certainly this is the era when evil are in power and therefore the good "hide themselves" as the Book asserts.

Wisdom is to be learned as rapidly as possible though it seems to not be a quick study topic.

The times ARE a changin' and it don't look pretty in the near term, from here.

After Armageddon, however . . .

a world of authentic lasting peace beacons.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

AzureSky
About half the american population is at or below the poverty line.
Most students have an unpayable amount of student debt.
NSA spying.

And russia/china could tank the us economy in seconds. The dollar is on its last leg. no wonder bankers are offing themselves (or being silenced, whatever your take)

So half the country is suffering.

I wish there was some way the human race could just.. overstep the governments of the world and say what is what. Most of us want peace. The only ones who don't are the ones that stand to turn a profit from human suffering. 1.5 trillion dollars globally(this year) on the military industrial complex could be better spent. Too bad.

Dont feel bad, it happen all over the world, here some patriotism, hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"Ye reap what ye sow". I am 63, and I don't see it. We all die, sinners and saints. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Those are things you can count on. I envy the faith you have, mine is gone. I did everything my God and my country told me I should do. I was beat, homeless, hungry, because of my "good heart". I am in a good place for my old age, but it was because of a small inheritance that lifted me up. Too many are not that lucky or "blessed". Time for mankind to step in and use the knowledge that God bestowed on us and not the apes. I help my kids and grandkids with money issues as much as possible. They suffer one layoff after another, no steady jobs at all. But I will go broke soon at this rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join