It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't subdue or quell the American People any further.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't think its possible at this point to subdue or quell the American population anymore at this point in the game. Problem is there could be a civil war in America at the same time as a World War, while most nations are angry with the American government, ironically the same countries that they are in bed with. I think the Obama administration is all way to happy to see this happen and have their escape routes planned or paved to hell with good intentions and well he doesn't care, maybe he's suicidal or has a god complex. But that doesn't matter.

AS an American I think we are at the tipping point and whatever happens I want you all to know that regardless of your take on America, Americans are some of the most kind and highly intelligent caring people in the world you should ever come across. No matter where your from.

We are at a tipping point because it has been 13 long years since 9/11 and there has been no closure, no resolve, no justice. And yes it goes well beyond that, but I think we have reached the point of no return. I hope nothing best for you all, see you someday in the future. Hopefully it will be a good day.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Sadly i think you're right.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

AS an American I think we are at the tipping point and whatever happens I want you all to know that regardless of your take on America, Americans are some of the most kind and highly intelligent caring people in the world you should ever come across. No matter where your from.

We all know this! It is in fact the same the world over.

Iranians are nice people. Russians are nice people. The Poms, Welch, Scots and Irish are nice people.

Hell, people are nice people!

What I would like is a special bomb that kills the Aholes in the world.

Unfortunately, most people just want love and to live their lives, raise their children and be nice.

You always have the one percent of control freaks to deal with!

P

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I would like to request that this be held off until after May. We'll be visiting at that time, and would rather not have to deal with chaos during our vacation. Kay?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As long as there is television and internet, the American people are "subdued".

"They" will keep the distractions going on as long as possible.

There is also the "providing for the family" factor. People need to have shelter, food, clothing, medical, and whatever neccessities to sustain a lifestyle according to the American way.

Not until hundreds of millions of Americans are hungry, cold, hot, lacking entertainment, and are downright unable to care for themselves or families will we see a massive systematic failure.

It is going to take sometime for this to happen. Short of a catastrophe of epic proportions we will just keep buying the Nikes, watching the dramas on the tube, eating cheap burgers, and downing our carbonated beverages as usual.

My opinion of course. But right now i'm not worried about bills bacause I am surfing the interwebs on ATS.

Cheer up, it could be worse. Depending on your situation of course.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Bluesma

I would like to request that this be held off until after May. We'll be visiting at that time, and would rather not have to deal with chaos during our vacation. Kay?

The ordinary people of America, together with the British, Canadians, Australians and many others saved your butts twice!

Perhaps, if it does go down while you are there, you could help them out as they helped you out.

Whatever the reasons the US went into the first and second world wars, it was Fathers and Sons, Grandfathers and Uncles that lost their lives to preserve your freedoms.

Just something to think about instead of your precious holiday.

I had two Grandfathers over there in WW1.

P

edit on 11/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Oh man, I am trying really hard to not make a comment about the French... all in good fun of course

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

pheonix358

Bluesma

The ordinary people of America, together with the British, Canadians, Australians and many others saved your butts twice!

Perhaps, if it does go down while you are there, you could help them out as they helped you out.

Whatever the reasons the US went into the first and second world wars, it was Fathers and Sons, Grandfathers and Uncles that lost their lives to preserve your freedoms.

WTF??? The British, Canadians and Australians, when???? I can see you mean our american soldiers perhaps in many wars (I too, have many relatives that were), but I fail to see how those three other nationalities EVER saved America?

I guess you will have to fill me in on that one. Call me ignorant.

And in case you didn't notice, I was joking. I have been active on this site and elsewhere encouraging my fellow americans to stand up and revolt, and would happy to see that finally happen- (yes, even if it is while I am with my family there, I'll help too.) Geez.

editted to add- Okay, I see you assumed I was french. That is the kind of behavior that makes me so embarrassed of some fo my countrymen- any and every opportunity they get to insult other nationalities and proclaim their superiority. Why do that? It just makes us look insecure and immature. Keep some dignity, please, for the rest of us and our reputation in the world?
edit on 11-3-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

LadySkadi
reply to post by Bluesma

Oh man, I am trying really hard to not make a comment about the French... all in good fun of course

Do as you please, I am not french. My husband and children are, however, so I would appreciate it remaining a bit in fun. We tease our own nationalities amongst ourselves all the time, seeing as we end up not fitting in with either.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Nah, come on over well show you a great time. Regardless of the BS some of us go through we still make time to put the bs aside and love and explore this great country and meet all the people in it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I don't think its possible at this point to subdue or quell the American population anymore at this point in the game.

Quell or subdue from what?

Problem is there could be a civil war in America at the same time as a World War, while most nations are angry with the American government, ironically the same countries that they are in bed with.

Neither is going to happen. Most other nations are angry with the US, even our allies. How is that ironic? That's like being mad at your friend. It happens.

I think the Obama administration is all way to happy to see this happen and have their escape routes planned or paved to hell with good intentions and well he doesn't care, maybe he's suicidal or has a god complex. But that doesn't matter.

All to happy to see what happen? WW3? Civil war or Americans no longer be quelled from... well you didn't say.

What does this have to do with anything else in the thread?

We are at a tipping point because it has been 13 long years since 9/11 and there has been no closure, no resolve, no justice. And yes it goes well beyond that, but I think we have reached the point of no return. I hope nothing best for you all, see you someday in the future. Hopefully it will be a good day.

Perhaps you should illuminate us on why this is a tipping point. What is the tipping point? What makes you think we have reached the point of no return?

You've typed a lot but haven't said a single thing. Are you in the most roundabout way trying to say that the American people won't be quelled from starting a civil war? Why not just say that? Maybe tie in your opening statement and thread title to at least ONE of the other things you've mentioned. I wish the best for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Americans have more freedom, more wealth and less taxes than any other country in world, why do you keep beating the civil war drum?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Bluesma

pheonix358

Bluesma

WTF??? The British, Canadians and Australians, when???? I can see you mean our american soldiers perhaps in many wars (I too, have many relatives that were), but I fail to see how those three other nationalities EVER saved America?

I guess you will have to fill me in on that one. Call me ignorant.

And in case you didn't notice, I was joking. I have been active on this site and elsewhere encouraging my fellow americans to stand up and revolt, and would happy to see that finally happen- (yes, even if it is while I am with my family there, I'll help too.) Geez.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

My apologies. I tried 2+2 and got 5.

You are going to America for a holiday and you are from France, so I came up with 5.

I assumed you were French. My bad!

P

ETA, I can't stop laughing

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I don't have much time for distractions now. But I look forward to it when the day comes.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

IMHO we aren't anywhere near "civil war" point. Yes, the economy is bad and yes, people are having problems but not everyone is (and I'm not talking about the 1%) and frankly people grumble but the situation as a whole is not dire... Summer is coming, we might see a resurgence of rallies and protests- Occupy-style- but taking up arms and overthrowing the Gov? no way

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well my friend, some of the things that happen to do with this thread also happen to do with timing. Just ponder on the current events of today and maybe that might give you a clue. But as long as the halls of congress are bickering and the government is fighting with each other, for now that means I am a happy camper, because I see the gloves coming off.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Most Americans are in debt, so I wonder where you came up with that fun fact.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Most Americans are in debt, so I wonder where you came up with that fun fact.

Americans have interest free loans ....spoilt.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

No, the civil war is happening in DC just wait.. There won't be any americans putting up arms just yet, just civil disobedience.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

please.....

thanks for playing though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join