It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can't subdue or quell the American People any further.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Cool.
I thought we did that in the 60s.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah that didn't work out well. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Meet the new boss.
Won't get fooled again.
Right?
(turn it up...to 11)

edit on 3/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, something I thought about after posting this. If the government keeps everything we say. We should use the freedom of speech to the fullest extent possible, since its all on record anyways. F it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Domo1

Well my friend, some of the things that happen to do with this thread also happen to do with timing. Just ponder on the current events of today and maybe that might give you a clue. But as long as the halls of congress are bickering and the government is fighting with each other, for now that means I am a happy camper, because I see the gloves coming off.

I just hopped back here because I think I sounded like a dick in my original response. I'm genuinely curious what you're point is, and still don't understand it. Every so often I run into someone who I just can't understand though everyone else seems to. It's a weird mental block. I have one with a very high posting member here, just can't ever decipher her posts. Everyone else seems to get what she's saying, but for some reason (mental deficiency I suppose) I just can't figure out what she's trying to say. I don't want a clue, dumb it down.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As much as I like the Who, they are a part of the distraction.

Now they are a part of the corporate America that screams "gotta make more", which is pretty much the American way.

But hey, it's the Who. I really like Pete, Roger, and the gang.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

But...but..Keith
But..but..Pete
But...but...Rickenbacker

Damn fine music and hell if I'll get fooled again by anyone telling me what I should do or think about anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I was just thinking about the French position on the American Civil War (officially neutral) and your comment, that's all. I realize the brain (mine) isn't firing on full at the moment so I would not expect that you would make the same leap (and you're not French, who knew) that was another leap. Cheers

edit on 12-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Ok so Americans are getting sick and tired of being treated like criminals by criminals right? The TSA hires people with criminal histories to come pat you down and expose your junk to them at the airport. Ok follow my drift, then mrs and mr America turn in your guns right a clear violation of the 2nd amendment, but then she goes and claims that she should have constitutional rights that most americans are not entitled to. OK thats the tipping point.

But when the truth rears its ugly head, your going to find the DOJ selling illegal firearms purchases, your going to find congressmen and senators with illegal sex trafficking and human trafficking rings, you are going to find every sick and twisted thing under the sun that every good person knows in their heart is wrong. And that is what happens after the tipping point.

But the civil war won't start in Texas, it will start in DC. It will be the good vs the ugly and that will be an unfair fight because in that city there is way more ugly.

The only weapon is to fight fire with fire, so you use their own talking points against them and you use their own deeds against them.
edit on 12-3-2014 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Our government operates under no laws but insists that the American people live under the laws that they create.

That is tyranny.

Our government goes out of their way to make innocent people criminals while they make 6 or 7 figure salaries..

That is tyranny.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Ok follow my drift, then mrs and mr America turn in your guns right a clear violation of the 2nd amendment, but then she goes and claims that she should have constitutional rights that most americans are not entitled to.
Wait. What? You're talking about something that has not happened. Your chain of logic is based on speculation?

I'm a firm supporter of the right to bear arms. I have seen no indication that the government (federal, state, or local) intends to confiscate legally acquired weapons.

Seems to me that you have been fooled by those who are against any form of controlling access to firearms.

Don't get fooled by those who are against any form of controlling access to firearms.

edit on 3/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Yep you got that right.

If it wasn't for governments the world would be a wonderful place.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why would I be fooled?

I would rather die happy then live the rest of my days in some detention camp.

I would rather spend my days knowing that Im ok with death as long as the people I care about are happy and don't live their lives in a cell, whether that be their own home or a prison or combination of both. I would rather be free, I would rather see my children be free. I never hurt anybody so I dont think its unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I would rather die happy then live the rest of my days in some detention camp.

Me too. I'm glad I have no need to make the choice.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well you shouldn't have to.

But these days I wonder.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Maybe he/she prefers sonething a little more heavy.

My first time trying to put a youtube video on with my phonr. I hope it works.
reply to post by Phage

Got it finally. Not everyone's cup of tea but it fits the thread.

Turn it up and listen to the words.
edit on 12-3-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Good thing we don't live in someplace like Syria, huh?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I appreciate your effort, Ill tune in again when you get that link working. Off to bed. Thanks and cheers. Im sure its good.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

for sure phage, for sure.

Lets hope we never do.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

pheonix358

AS an American I think we are at the tipping point and whatever happens I want you all to know that regardless of your take on America, Americans are some of the most kind and highly intelligent caring people in the world you should ever come across. No matter where your from.

We all know this! It is in fact the same the world over.

Iranians are nice people. Russians are nice people. The Poms, Welch, Scots and Irish are nice people.

Hell, people are nice people!

What I would like is a special bomb that kills the Aholes in the world.

Unfortunately, most people just want love and to live their lives, raise their children and be nice.

You always have the one percent of control freaks to deal with!

P

And why is it the 1% always happen to be politicians, international bankers, lawyers and accountants? I mean seriously, this lot can be the scum of the earth and either sociopaths or psychopaths through and through.

"From time to time the gene pool of freedom must be saturated with the chlorine of the pool boy and the swimmers."

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join