It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Picks up Dog Poop With American Flag!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

stargatetravels
reply to post by smithjutinb

Did you honestly and in all seriousness just say that lack of patriotism was the problem with America???
I've literally heard it all now.
edit on 12-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

I did. One who doesnt understand, nor care about the values of America, and moreover is unwilling to fight to preserve those values, will let if fall. These are the unpatriotic that let it fall. How is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp? In all seriousness.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by smithjustinb

Poor leadership and lack of patriotism is the problem with america. You rest your case? You havent even presented one. Get on with what? Im not going to try to interpret your vague comment. Elaborate.

ill elaborate then. Your a lazy dude want every thing given to you without having earned it...the typical liberal american. You did ask for elaboration so don't blame me if you didn't like what you heard.

Im not liberal. You dont know me. How can you make the assumption that I am lazy? Maybe you're just full of crap. Thats what i think. Youre elaboration is empty and full of assumptions. Pathetic.

Ive earned everything I have and am self made to be where I am today, living the american dream. Dont talk down to me, because you dont even know who youre talking to. I am a patriot, and if it came down to it, I would destroy anyone who tried to take my freedoms away. Believe that. I am a proud gun owner and proud american, and thats what im about.

You need to either get your facts straight, or worry about your own country, because America is not something you want to mess with. We got over a half trillion dollar defense budget ready to prove that we dont play. So you and all your anti american friends need to watch their mouth and mind their own business.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Im not liberal. You dont know me. How can you make the assumption that I am lazy? Maybe you're just full of crap. Thats what i think. Youre elaboration is empty and full of assumptions. Pathetic.

You really are quite emotional arnt you

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

hahahahahahahhayourenotfunny

Then go rent Thelma and Louise, and languish in the Liberalism.

You need to either get your facts straight, or worry about your own country, because America is not something you want to mess with. We got over a half trillion dollar defense budget ready to prove that we dont play. So you and all your anti american friends need to watch their mouth and mind their own business.

Don't spin it your the anti American ones, I have John wayne dvds in my collection what do you have?

edit on 13-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

netflix

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just wonder what his intellectual level must be with handwriting like that?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

What does handwriting have to do with your intelligence...
So many other factors that would go into your handwriting besides your intelligence..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
this man did nothing wrong. i don't understand why people are angry over this. Last year i had the worst diarrhea and the only thing i had for wiping was copies of the American and Canadian bill of rights.
edit on 14-3-2014 by rolexteamsix because: no reason

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
###Please remember the topic of the thread and avoid derailing it with private arguments ###

The thread is about someone picking up 'Dog Poop with the American Flag!'

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Got this vision of man with poop in flag, hanging from flagpole.

No one should ever desecrate another's sacred symbols., even if they are a little soiled.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join