It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Picks up Dog Poop With American Flag!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Wow I would love to put that in a bathroom when certain over zealous, annoying people might go.

I wonder if they would use it?

I would give them a choice of a ripped up bible to use pages from or this roll of paper.

I love being a troll sometimes

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Bravo!

ENCORE!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well looking at the publish date on this, it was posted just today.
i wonder if some made in response to the other flag thread. makes one go hmmm? doesn't it.

if it is they did, makes them pretty petty. they claim they took the dog to the vet,seems a little suspicious to me.

edit on 10-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1001698/pg2#pid17641385]post by FinalCountdown[url]more]

Would LOVE that, US flag toilet paper and bible pages toilet paper.

Regarding the video, if this is a response by an ATS member to the crazies in the other flag thread, then its genius and bravo.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Look at those toes.

Boymonkey?

Those are some messed up toes.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10-3-2014 by whyamIhere because: Double post

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Coward. He doesn't show his face or give his name. Obviously never served his country. Useless eater.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

On the vid? I think it isn't a man at all but a lady.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Giggling children put crap on a Chinese made doily replica of the flag... yeah, genius

Attempt at statement falls short...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

boymonkey74

On the vid? I think it isn't a man at all but a lady.

Do you think it was done in response to the other thread?

That would be funny...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Nah I doubt it...not from any of the Brits I know on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
People who wave flags dont deserve to have them.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Yeah he has the right. I'd have done it. In a Heartbeat.

The Flag is respected for the symbol it is. When that flag no longer represents the The Republic ( the system the USA was founded on and is supposed to use) then it's garbage. This the state of our flag today - nothing more than a pooper scooper.

This reminds me of the article the other day on the US vet who broke the law and turned his back on the American flag - by taking a Mexican flag off the flag pole because it was flying above the American flag. This idiot thinks he's defending the flag when all he's doing is slapping everything that flag stood for in the face.

Oh well.. i'm sure in those folks minds that Mexican flag - probably their birth place, meant as much if not more to them than the American flag. I think they have a right to fly it above the American flag if they so choose. It's against the law because people are stupid. They want to force you into an ideology they can use to control the masses. It's nothing more than propaganda - The Americans do it better than Russia ever could.

Forget the flag. You wanna do your part and be a good citizen thats fine, just don't believe those lies that say we have to conform to our governments idea of nationalism.

edit on 10-3-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It's actually not against the law to fly another flag above US flag.
Someone posted the actual real law.
It stated that free speech trumps the flag etiquette and punitive measures would go against the constitution.
Sadly it was ignored by the flag wavers.

In reality there is no enforceable law regarding the flying or position of flags

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is this honestly any less degrading to this nation than say I don;t know,

Fast and the Furious,
Benghazi,
NDAA,
NSA Spying,
Patriot act,

I could continue to name disgraceful things done in the name of this nation and its people.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Have you any idea how many Americans have died for the right for Americans to pick up dog crap with the stars and stripes.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

whyamIhere

Do you think it was done in response to the other thread?

That would be funny...

I thought the exact same thing lol

I got 10 on boy monkey

Also it was just a poor statement done by giggling kids
edit on 10/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Political dissent should be voiced loudly and often, especially in the face of "patriots".

It is the right of every Citizen.

I may not like what he did or how he did it, but I understand, and its complete his right to do.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Typical liberal garbage, probably no worse than half of the posts I read on this site.

But to put things in perspective in certain times and in certain places that person could've been shot execution style for this type freedom of speech. Its a shame that he uses it like this when certain people have given their lives so that he could shoot this worthless video with his friends iPhone. Probably had every opportunity in the world and this is what he chose to do with it and all he had to show for it is this crappy video.

And just to add, this guy is a freaking coward I mean come on, your gonna put a bag over your hands to defile the American flag with doggy poo? Get a life loser thats all I can say.

I would love to see this guy on the front lines when push comes to shove, then he could learn to appreciate the sacrifice of our patriots who made this country great, that and don't ask don't tell. Hardened vets would have a field day with this p u s s y.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Is it because I put the Union Jack above the Star and stripes in that thread? lol.
Nah I wouldn't do that dude way too boring I woulda come up with a better thing then that lol.
Anyhow I have been poorly today mostly on ATS If you check my times of all my posts today.
Also my giggling is more deeper and like "hur hur hur".

Cheers though thinking it was me
I didn't know I had a bit of notoriety on ATS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join