It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Picks up Dog Poop With American Flag!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

benrl
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Political dissent should be voiced loudly and often, especially in the face of "patriots".

It is the right of every Citizen.

I may not like what he did or how he did it, but I understand, and its complete his right to do.

It's a shame more don't think like you man, you should have seen the other thread and the fascist views on show from patriotic americans

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
*Holding up Flag* This is you in America/ *Picking up poop with Flag* This is you in America under tyranny/

He is making a statement to all Americans in a symbolic way. This is what our current administration has done to America. Picked everyone up as if they can solve everyone's troubles, but then we are actually treated just like what this guy was picking up.

Now They are doing the same thing to the rest of the world, but not to worry, they will get right back to us and do it all again. But each time they "clean up" America with that same flag (our liberty), it just keeps getting dirtier and smelling twice as bad.

Start picking up all your own mess (stand up for freedom) Don't let the imbeciles of government do that for you any longer.

All government has been doing is spreading the manure of their failed and counterfeit policies so that no one is left clean or free from their corrupt "clean up" procedures.

In true words if he could actually use them for once, he would say: "Thank you Americans for all the free trillions you have given to me and my friends, now piss off and die" (Barrack Obama, congress, judges and everyone else supporting increasing tyranny)
It is time to clean THEM up. They are the crap that was never picked up because someone hid them with deodorant. (Hiding new laws that are asinine, liberty stripping poop within 100's of pages of words, that no one reads until after they become law.)
Leaders that are more than willing to do these things to us and all our generations of the future deserve no mercy or compassion any longer. Let the gloves come off.
edit on 10-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

It's a free country and I guess he's allowed to do that. You have the freedom to do many things in this country that you aren't able to in other countries.

Sometimes you have to pay the price for "expressing yourself" and if somebody that laid their life on the line and fought for that guy's freedom to do what he did beats him senseless then I guess he'll learn.

I personally think it's a disgrace and really immature but that's just my opinion. I have had a few family members die serving the country which is represented by the flag he desecrated.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

benrl
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Political dissent should be voiced loudly and often, especially in the face of "patriots".

It is the right of every Citizen.

I may not like what he did or how he did it, but I understand, and its complete his right to do.

Seriously man... I was trying to inject some Humour/Humor.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He just pucked up poop with a flag. People who thinks it has any meaning for them it will say it is bad. For me is just a man picking up poo. Nothing more, nothing else. Symbols are for those who believe in them. If it was some other flag, the people here who are from USA probably would not even post here.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I can agree and my respect to you and your family members that died serving the country.

But I think it says a lot when we throw a bigger fit and show more respect to a flag then we do the people willing to die for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Actually it is good for people to relate things symbolically or in any way. It shows that they are at least thinking and breathing for themselves. Not fast asleep like most.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Its not quite the same when he represents the flag as a country that was founded upon genocide and slavery which is a false hood.

It would be different if that were true. There may be a history of those things happening, however they were never the ideals this nation was founded on.

This is a middle finger to freedom and liberty. May be it an ignorant one, its still a middle finger.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

lol

the title should read

man attempts to troll by using american flag to pick up poop

I mean before anyone gets offended consider the source, i mean do any of you think this guy is worth the turd he picked up?
I mean this guy is attention whoring just thirsty thirsty so damn thirsty for some attention he had to make a video of this, if he is over the age of 30 may god help us all as idiocracy is not something that will happen but it is UPON US!

I mean he didnt even spree for a full size flag, it silly to get offended, imo like this person is probably just a walking pos themselves thinking the;y are clever by writing Amerikkka lol lame ass arm chair activist as always.

No grit.

Just some lololol, dont let it get to you, that what the intention was.

Someone did something stupid on the internet. oh my!
edit on 10-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by Lysergic because: dibbity dab dab dabba doo

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

This is a middle finger to freedom and liberty. May be it an ignorant one, its still a middle finger.

I disagree. The fact that he can do this at all, considering that in other nations it could mean death, shows that liberty and freedom, albeit slowly dwindling, is alive and well.

What's a bigger middle finger is the fact that that flag was probably made in China and sold to the flag-waving "patriots" at a ridiculous markup.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
His mama shouldve raised him better, oh well.

Someone gotta make my fries.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The sad thing is the scumbag is probably American
wish tards like him would leave the USA, free up jobs for those proud to be here

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

lol no. He just did it and posted on youtube to piss people off.

No problem.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am outraged!

I nearly soiled and peed my American flag boxer shorts.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, you know what they say, 'you are what you....play with'. The poop picker is having a lot of fun there, huh?

'Simple minds, simple pleasures' is another saying which tends to fit, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

g146541
If he is in the united states, he has the right to do this.

Except he doesn't.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

So what flags does that pertain too? Does it have to be a flag that was made in the US, or could the flag have come from anywhere? Is every single piece of merchandise that has an american flag fall under that law?
These are the type of flag you can by almost anywhere around 4th of july. Other then that grocery stores will always seem to have them in the toy section.

This was a protest and the right to protest is protected by the constitution. Is that not what every one in our services fought for? I know when I was in that is what I was told.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The only things more American than the American flag are the freedoms the flag represents. While I have much respect for our flag I respect our right to self expression under the first Ammendment.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Sremmos80
This was a protest

Looked to me like some retard making a lame Youtube video.

But you're right, people are free in amerika to make fools of themselves and go public with it

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

txinfidel
Typical liberal garbage, probably no worse than half of the posts I read on this site.

But to put things in perspective in certain times and in certain places that person could've been shot execution style for this type freedom of speech. Its a shame that he uses it like this when certain people have given their lives so that he could shoot this worthless video with his friends iPhone. Probably had every opportunity in the world and this is what he chose to do with it and all he had to show for it is this crappy video.

So I'm confused.

Does allowing the flag to be used to pick up dog poop equate to free speech, or should he be shot execution style for picking up dog poop with said flag?

Does the 'freedom' the flag engenders allow him to shoot this worthless video as well, or should there be limits to freedom of speech, especially when it comes to faceless men/women posting crappy iPhone videos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join