It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE NOW: Snowden @ SXSW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
SXSW 2014: Edward Snowden to Speak at SXSW...
Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00pm EDT — Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:00pm EDT

new.livestream.com...

This is what I've been waiting for a few weeks.

Hopefully he webcams into a webcam stream, so his skype cannot be tracked.
edit on 10-3-2014 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

LOL

They're using google hangouts

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Listening now but wanted to give a link to his testimony at the EU "March 08, 2014 "Information Clearing House - I would like to thank the European Parliament for the invitation to provide testimony for your inquiry into the Electronic Mass Surveillance of EU Citizens. The suspicionless surveillance programs of the NSA, GCHQ, and so many others that we learned about over the last year endanger a number of basic rights which, in aggregate, constitute the foundation of liberal societies" www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Server seems overloaded already! LOL Oh well....
/shuffles off back into the shadows

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this youtube live stream is working very well....

www.youtube.com...

very good interview so far, going good.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That was awesome.

I don't care what anyone says, Edward Snowden is a hero, a true patriot and brought to light some things that posed a great risk to society on a global scale.

The man deserves the Nobel Prize, let's hope he gets it

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Edward Snowden is a true Hero. Brave man doing what's right. We need more people like him in the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Personally I use nothing to protect myself . Like they were saying about TOR it only hardens your system and may cause them to work harder to get what they want but at present they have the MOAB when it comes to having the ability to spy .I don't need the protection but I am sure there are many who do . NSA makes it almost impossible to do that and we do need to at the least afford the ones that do to have it . If that is a matter of shutting down the NSA to do it then we need to .It's about trust and being responsible to make it so .NSA has become that wall that like Reagan said has to come down .... Good discussion and although I am new to it I can see from my simple understanding of it that it's much much bigger then I first assumed .

Having heard many comments about the leaks and lack of leaks I think he is a a genuine person that cares about the US and if let the whole cat out of the bag may have resulted in complete ciaos .I think he would like to come home ,not as a hero but as a patriot like many that have went before him .The ones that cry foul are missing the point and are only reactionaries ,being controlled by either the left or right mind set .Thanks op for the heads up ...peace

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

blupblup
That was awesome.

I don't care what anyone says, Edward Snowden is a hero, a true patriot and brought to light some things that posed a great risk to society on a global scale.

The man deserves the Nobel Prize, let's hope he gets it

I agree with you 100%.
We better not hold our breath waiting for him to get a Nobel Prize.... they give those to people that did nothing to deserve them.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I figured all the liberals in Austin would be against the guy, you know.. since he exposed the government for what it was/is.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why isn't anyone giving this guy a permanent staying permit in their country? The international uniformity on this is too strange.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There is a full vid up at ICH for anyone interested www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
There is a full vid up at ICH for anyone interested www.informationclearinghouse.info...

It is kind of funny, that because of all the alleged proxies he is communicating through, that it looks like an episode of "Max Headroom"

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

You know, thinking about it I used to get the same sort of feeling watching Max as I do now trying to follow this stuff now .Especially the Snowden files .lol

new topics

top topics

join