It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Now Admits: Armed Nazis Led “Revolution” in Kiev, Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Aaahhh... here are our pacifist, freedom-loving protesters liberating Ukraine from "dictator Putin" and those "Nazi Russians"... beating and itimidating people around, raiding offices of a Communist opposition party the day after beating and torturing its leader in the streets.

edit on 9/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

edit on 9/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Why am I getting so much flak over this thread? I thought it might provoke interesting conversation.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

It doesn't have a spin that suits anyone in America, so they didn't get to post it..is most likely why,

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Your ideological friends wrote this:

Entry into Maidan

Right Sector became one of the main actors in the January 2014 Hrushevskoho Street riots, a part of the Euromaidan protests, in their later and more violent stages.[1][16][17][18]

On 19 January 2014 Right Sector encouraged its members to bring bottles to the protests in order to produce Molotov cocktails and bombs.[13]
The Yanukovich government classified Right Sector as an extremist movement, threatening its members with imprisonment.[19]
According to Volodymyr Ishchenko, in an op-ed piece in The Guardian, Right Sector was responsible for the violent 1 December 2013 attack on the Ukrainian administration, and according to Ishchenko has also led another violent provocation against the police.[20]
The leader of Right Sector, Dmitro Yarosh, has stated that Right Sector has amassed a lethal arsenal of weapons.[2]
In February 2014, Right Sector issued a statement warning of the possibility of attack by Russian or Ukrainian police operatives, leading the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) to announce that it was on heightened alert.[21]
In response, fearing a staged provocation for which it could be blamed, Right Sector stated that it was planning no terrorist attacks and that it opposed terrorist political tactics.[22]

After Yanukovych

Right Sector has been described as the most organized and most effective of the Maidan forces. Following the collapse of the Yanukovych government in 2014, with militia (police) having largely abandoned the streets of Kiev, groups of young men, including the members of Right Sector, patrol the streets armed mostly with baseball bats.[23][24]

Right Sector

But I must admit that you are right, Xcathdra.

They are not nazis!!!

On February 26, 2014, Right Sector leaders visited the Israeli embassy in Ukraine, telling Israeli ambassador Reuven Din-El that the group rejects anti-semitism, chauvinism, and xenophobia.[25]

I hope the source is good enough:

embassies.gov.il/kiev

Bonus video about new kind of anti-nazi democracy in Ukraine:

What said "Sasha White" at the Presidium of the Rivne Regional Council up in arms?

www.youtube.com...

Who are brave enough to vote against Sasha (or take his democratic weapons)?
edit on 9-3-2014 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
History repeats itself.
i57.tinypic.com...
It's their grandmothers.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Etherguide
History repeats itself.
i57.tinypic.com...
It's their grandmothers.

1st Cossack division?

devildogUSMC
reply to post by Echtelion

Why am I getting so much flak over this thread? I thought it might provoke interesting conversation.

ParasuvO
reply to post by devildogUSMC

It doesn't have a spin that suits anyone in America, so they didn't get to post it..is most likely why,

LOL

Gee I wonder why...Feel free, anyone, to point out in the video where it states the "BBC admits armed Nazis led revolution."
edit on 9-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
nightline is a bbc programme
a news show

if thats too complicated for you xc then thats not really anybody's problem but yours
your pension was stolen by the backers of the same nazis they just shoe horned into Ukraine
while you were sitting there scratching your nits

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Feel free, anyone, to point out in the video where it states the "BBC admits armed Nazis led revolution."

Here ya go. You can quibble semantics and direct quotes if you wish.

Published on Feb 28, 2014
BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis

Sorry OP, I see this was posted a number of times already. Guess some just refuse to see.
edit on 204pm0505pm102014 by Bassago because: remove redundant video

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nazis?

The Bandera Nazis.

The Hacktivist Group Anonymous Ukraine has been able to hack the e-mail accounts of the Udar Party as well as the electronic correspondence of the deputy head of the Ukrainian nationalist party, The Stepan Bandera Trident, one Andrey Tarasenko.

continued...

Divisions within Anonymous worldwide and Anonymous Ukraine have been resolved as Anons see more and more evidence of the forces at work in Ukraine. Members of Anonymous Ukraine are working to uncover and expose to the world the internal meddling by the United States, NATO, the European Union, the NSA and the CIA into the internal sovereign affairs of Ukraine. Anonymous Ukraine continues to support peace and the right of the people of Ukraine to self determination.

The Bandera Nazis and fascist thugs that are pretending to be the voice of the people will be stopped. Murderers and fascist thugs who kill police and members of the security services of Ukraine do not represent the will or the wishes of the people of Ukraine. - Source

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Bassago

Feel free, anyone, to point out in the video where it states the "BBC admits armed Nazis led revolution."

Here ya go. You can quibble semantics and direct quotes if you wish.

Published on Feb 28, 2014
BBC Newsnight's Gabriel Gatehouse investigates the links between the new Ukrainian government and Neo-nazis

Sorry OP, I see this was posted a number of times already. Guess some just refuse to see.
edit on 204pm0505pm102014 by Bassago because: remove redundant video

Yes, some of you refuse to see that in the video no where does it state the BBC admits that Nazis led the protests.

Are you guys that desperate that you will go to the lengths you are in an effort to portray something as fact when in reality its science fiction.

Its a simple request and not one of you have the integrity to answer the question truthfully. Prove me wrong - Where IN THE VIDEO does it state the BBC admits Neo Nazis led the protests.

Hint- The TITLE is NOT in the video.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
They are anarchists. Neo Nazi lol. Anarchists typically are people who hate their form of government, typically in the case that the government is corrupt, u get anarchists.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thinking about Nazis is unimaginable in case of Ukrainian revolution (putsch).

BBC? CNN!

Christiane Amanpour goes after Wolf Blitzer on CNN

Free media and old reflexes...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I call BS. I'm going to say this in every anti-russia thread regarding this.

Oh noes! Commies! Russians! Stop drop and roll! Hide under your desk!
edit on 11u0811amb14America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join