It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Now Admits: Armed Nazis Led “Revolution” in Kiev, Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra
reply to post by Danbones

As I have said time and again, you guys attack the poster and not the facts all the while failing to read the post.

I asked where in the video does it state the BBC is admitting the group led the protests?
Secondly, please point out where I stated I supported Nazis?

I don't care much for the OP source based on the article / video name they used. Its not supported in the video. That's all I am asking.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

attack the poster?
thats daft
i posted references and made fun of your lack of understanding...and i am reminding you of something important to realise
ALL LOT OF GOOD MEN DIED PUTTING THE DOG DOWN THE LAST TIME

Show me in the video where it states the BBC is admitting NEO Nazi groups led the protests.
While you are at it show me where I defended Nazis.

show me where i said it was

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yusomad
That was really classy...
What do they say about arguments and namecalling?

Is he a shill or are you just calling him nameS?

Boy you shills make it so easy for the rest to pick you out.

Pot.. meet kettle.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yusomad

DJW001

And this time the dog is named Vladimir Putin.

That was really classy...
What do they say about arguments and namecalling?
Boy you shills make it so easy for the rest to pick you out.

Excuse me? What is the title of this thread? Is it not totally devoted to calling the government in Kiyev names? The Svoboda Party is a minority in the new government. Trying to blacken the new government by calling it "neo-Nazi" and "fascist" is name calling, plain and simple. If name calling is a sure way of spotting shills, there is not a single pro-Russian poster on this site who can defend themselves from the charge.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Newsnight is a weekday BBC Television current affairs

en.wikipedia.org...
i thought it was too obvious

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

A BBC Newsnight short titled, “Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine,” reveals xenophobic Jew-hating nationalists, armed and leading the mobs in Kiev, directly contradicting months of Western media narratives portraying the rabble as aspiring for “freedom,” “democracy,” and “closer ties with the West,” with the most absurd example being the “I am Ukrainian” propaganda reel.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Danbones

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra

As I have said time and again, you guys attack the poster and not the facts all the while failing to read the post.

I asked where in the video does it state the BBC is admitting the group led the protests?

I don't care much for the OP source based on the article / video name they used. Its not supported in the video. That's all I am asking.

attack the poster?
thats daft
i posted references and made fun of your lack of understanding...and i am reminding you of something important to realise

Show me in the video where it states the BBC is admitting NEO Nazi groups led the protests.

You are the one who responded to my posts, and had you read the post you would see where your mistake is.

The title of the thread makles a claim that is not supported by the video in any way shape or form. I asked for someone to show me where the claims were made.

As far as your comment, I asked you to show me where I support Nazis.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

DJW001Excuse me? What is the title of this thread? Is it not totally devoted to calling the government in Kiyev names? The Svoboda Party is a minority in the new government. Trying to blacken the new government by calling it "neo-Nazi" and "fascist" is name calling, plain and simple. If name calling is a sure way of spotting shills, there is not a single pro-Russian poster on this site who can defend themselves from the charge.

Is the title of the thread not related to the article sourced? I thought it had to be...
Oh you can try and pin me, or most of the posters I have seen some sort of "agenda", but really, it wont bode well for your average intellect demonstration, you already displayed your colors.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra

look up
lol

attack the poster?
thats daft

You are the one who responded to my posts, and had you read the post you would see where your mistake is.

The title of the thread makles a claim that is not supported by the video in any way shape or form. I asked for someone to show me where the claims were made.

i already did

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yusomad

DJW001Excuse me? What is the title of this thread? Is it not totally devoted to calling the government in Kiyev names? The Svoboda Party is a minority in the new government. Trying to blacken the new government by calling it "neo-Nazi" and "fascist" is name calling, plain and simple. If name calling is a sure way of spotting shills, there is not a single pro-Russian poster on this site who can defend themselves from the charge.

Is the title of the thread not related to the article sourced? I thought it had to be...
Oh you can try and pin me, or most of the posters I have seen some sort of "agenda", but really, it wont bode well for your average intellect demonstration, you already displayed your colors.

Not even close...

Danbones

Newsnight is a weekday BBC Television current affairs

en.wikipedia.org...
i thought it was too obvious

Its in the title of the thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Danbones

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra

Danbones

Xcathdra

look up
lol

attack the poster?
thats daft

i already did

No really, you did not.

Show me where I stated I support Nazis. You made the accusation - support it please.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
To begin with, it's not up to the BBC to "admit" anything....

Ugh please 404 this thread or something.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Show me in the video where it states the BBC

lol
yes it says bbc in the title
whats your point?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Danbones

Please show me where I stated I support Nazis.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

i already did
eta
oooops
excuse me
you already did

now you have a nice day

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Danbones

i already did
eta
oooops
excuse me
you already did

now you have a nice day

Putin called - He says wants his obfuscation book back so he can continue making claims that are false and not supported by any facts while ignoring those who are calling him out. After all the illegal Crimean vote is getting closer and Putin has run out of excuses for his actions.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Danbones

i already did
eta
oooops
excuse me
you already did

now you have a nice day

Putin called - He says wants his obfuscation book back so he can continue making claims that are false and not supported by any facts while ignoring those who are calling him out. After all the illegal Crimean vote is getting closer and Putin has run out of excuses for his actions.

You mean like they illegal fascist coupist regime in kiev, being supported by the west, trying to curtail crimea's right to self determination?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yusomad
You mean like they illegal fascist coupist regime in kiev, being supported by the west, trying to curtail crimea's right to self determination?

No, actually I meant this -
Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape #1
Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape #2

Crimea violated the Ukrainian Constitution. Russia violated their treaty with Ukraine.

Besides, when Putin decided to invoke the Ukrainian Constitution to try and support his position, it blew up in his face spectacularly.

Coming back to the OP -
Has anyone found the part in the video where the "BBC Now Admits: Armed Nazis Led “Revolution” in Kiev, Ukraine"

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

andy1972

Reporter - "Are you a nazi ?"
Neo fascist - "No, i don't think im a nazi, i am a Ukrainian nationalist.
reporter "What does that mean"
Neo fascist " The main confrontation is that some ethnic groups have control of business, econommics and political forces"
Reporter - "Like who ?"
Neo fascist - "Russians, jews and Poles."

Hmmm, kind of like Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....Oh my.
People like this, Caesar Nero, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung... will spin what ever fanciful characters in their mind,
to distort and sway the weak minded, into exterminating someone more prosperous than they are.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Violater1
Hmmm, kind of like Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....Oh my.
People like this, Caesar Nero, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung... will spin what ever fanciful characters in their mind,
to distort and sway the weak minded, into exterminating someone more prosperous than they are.

Or maybe Tarters, Non Orthodox Christians, and Gays....Oh my.

Violater1
People like this, Caesar - Dead Nero - Dead, Hitler - Dead, Stalin - Dead , Pol Pot - Dead, Mao Tse Tung - Dead Putin - Alive...

Forgot one.. I added him to the list.

Violater1
will spin what ever fanciful characters in their mind, to distort and sway the weak minded, into exterminating someone more prosperous than they are.
Non Ethnic Russians?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
really? the BBC is talking that way, even after the war England waged in the Falkland islands off of Argentina?.... talk about arrogance....
edit on 9-3-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I believe this could be possible. Look at the leaders of countries that the US has put in power. We seem to eventually need to fight them. I think the US government had something to do with this, and now we are giving this government, which is not in the best interest of most Ukrainians, a lot of cash. I doubt if the government is even Legit in the Ukraine. If they are going to have elections, let all the people vote, not just a small area. Most Ukrainians do not want to break ties with Russia, but not much of that is portrayed on the media here. I guess Europe wants Ukraines Natural Gas and doesn't want to pay Russia for it so they created this uprising along with the USA. I suppose they will frack the hell out of the place and poison the people in the Ukraine. Better than poisoning the European people I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join