It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why do you think there was so much security in the area of the Olympics, which happens to be very near the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

demus
guys, sorry but I was thinking maybe you would like to see this video about the missing plane.

Wow.......This was the first time on this thread, watched the vid, I'd say he is on to something. ALWAYS be aware of what the left hand is doing, when you can see the right. And vice-versa. I'm gonna check out his channel.......Thxs for the vid.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Has anyone watched 'the event'?

I wonder what CNN would do if the plane re-appeared somewhere. It would be a great way for the ETs to 'start spreading the news'

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The players in the Ukraine are playing. People distracted by MH370 are not players in the Ukraine game. The majority of people on the Earth can do nothing about that situation. Those running the planet will decide.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

demus
guys, sorry but I was thinking maybe you would like to see this video about the missing plane.

See it's garbage like this that allows the officials of any nation to make statements about crazy cookoo's on the internet. I can't believe you would proudly share this video.

The guy in the video seems to actually think the "black-box" is transmitting information during the flight...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Another stupid video due to the person reporting.

edit:

The guy can read the internet. Not much for qualifications.
edit on 4/13/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

What exactly do you think he's on to? He hasn't done his research all that well if he's using the passenger's phones ringing as proof of something not being what it should be.This was debunked over a month ago as being caused by the exchange generating the ring tone and not the handset itself,so you will still hear a remotely generated ringtone from your phone even if the one your calling is switched off.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jsl2837

What a coincidence! Four E-4B "Doomsday Planes" flying on 911, and four "hijacked" Boeing aircraft. It sounds like the E-4B is the command and control aircraft for flying the hacked Boeings. Great video, thanks for posting it!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Try again. There are only four E-4Bs in the inventory, and one is usually undergoing maintenance. They were NOT all flying on 9/11, and they don't have the capability to remote control anything. They're flying command posts, which means they're full of communications gear (telephones).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wait, you mean people were actually able to stand that guy in the video for more than 30 seconds?

What a joke.

Why even bother trying to explain how phones work to some people here. Random source on the Internet vs science should always win out when you have your tin-foil hat on nice and tight.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And carry presidents and high level staff.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

opethPA
Wait, you mean people were actually able to stand that guy in the video for more than 30 seconds?

Actually no,I'd already called "dial-a-hitman" when it was about half way through.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

There used to be one that followed Air Force One everywhere, and sat at a nearby base. Several years ago they started using a modified Gulfstream IV to do it. Now one sits alert at Offut, while the others fly whatever missions. They usually don't carry the president unless missiles are flying. The Secretary of Defense has taken to using one as a taxi.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Unless im wrong? AF1 is also one of the four, and only recently had barry flown to and from Holland, i remember that AF2 used to be a 707 but possibly now a 757, bu you are rite about an E4 being stationed somwhere close just incase AF1 gets hit.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Air force 1 and 2 are identical planes that fly together. Can't have the pres without a ride somewhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

AF2 is a mutch smaller plane, is a version of he Boeing 757 about a third of the size of AF1 which is a version of a Boeing 747(Jumbo)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

roadgravel
Air force 1 and 2 are identical planes that fly together. Can't have the pres without a ride somewhere.

Air Force 1 is for Barry. Air Force 2 is strictly the vacation express for Michelle. So there's only 3 E-4B aircraft available while 1 is in maintenance? That still covers 911. One E-4B to control the 2 aircraft hitting the towers in N.Y. One E-4B controlling flight 93 in Pennsylvania. One E-4B for the Pentagon. It all fits very nicely. I wonder where all these E4B aircraft were on 03/08/2014? Can this information be found? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The VC-25 is most famous for its role as Air Force One, the call sign of any U.S. Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States. The two aircraft currently in U.S. service are highly modified versions of Boeing's 747-200B, with tail numbers 28000 and 29000.

en.wikipedia.org...

What a waste of money...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just want to post this -

What will people on here think if for sake of argument, the missing 777 does eventualy turn up(in whatever disguise) and is involved in an important incident,
will it change peoples perception of unusual events like this, or just make people dig there heels in and just continue as normal?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

If it shows up in some plot, or whatever... I will publicly eat my crow.

Will conspiracy claimers do that when the UAV's start sending back pictures of the wreckage though? Nope.
edit on 13-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: change of context

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join