It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It intrigues me that - if the very people in control of a situation, are those who may be susspected by some as being responsible for an "Event", if afterwards these PTB are the those who undertake an investigation, could this not then be considered as being "Biased" and not neutral?

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

OatDelphi
reply to post by UKGuy1805

If it shows up in some plot, or whatever... I will publicly eat my crow.

Will conspiracy claimers do that when the UAV's start sending back pictures of the wreckage though? Nope.
edit on 13-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: change of context

If I see underwater photos bearing the registration 9M-MRO and human remains I might concede I was wrong. I don't see that happening though, because this flight never existed. Can't you recognize the constantly changing stories. They are testing the public's intelligence and gullibility. And as I see it, they can sell the majority of people any lie they want. Mission accomplished! Increase the levels of fluoride, it's working!
edit on 13-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: fluoride

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No, AF1 and the backup are VC-25s. Same base airframe (747-200), completely different interior (been on both).

The so called AF2 (which I never heard used as an official callsign), is a C-32, based on the 757. They all used to be VC-137s (26000 and 27000 were AF1 and backup).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

The only area i have a problem with is the FR24 data showing part of the flight, being a frequent(daily) user of FR24 i just cant see how a transponder impression could have been created if the flight and plane didd'nt physicaly exsist.

Unless it was done vis one of the host subsribers using upload information to FR24 via a flight sim?

Probably not possible and far fetched but just an idea.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Too bad only one aircraft was flying that day, and that was the one out of Andrews. There were three seen on the ramp at Offut when Air Force One landed there.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thats what im saying - AF1 + 2 mainly fly together(same airport/airfield) and the spare/backup goes somwere close but far away enough as to be safe - "Incase"

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So months of data was all faked showing a daily flight just dip they could do this.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The backup is at the same base, the GIV (C-20B I think) or the E-4, whichever is with them, is what stays at a nearby base. The backup goes to another base if it's a less than friendly area. Otherwise it sits parked not far from the primary.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I remember some years ago for a G8 Summit meeting AF1 arrived carrying Clinton, and AF2 Hillary, both to the same airport, at a near by(50miles away) the back up VC25 flew to and stayed there for a couple of days.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
reply to post by roadgravel

AF2 is a mutch smaller plane, is a version of he Boeing 757 about a third of the size of AF1 which is a version of a Boeing 747(Jumbo)

Guess you saw this below your post.

2 X modified 747s

The Boeing VC-25 is the designation of a United States Air Force passenger transportation aircraft, a military version of the Boeing 747 airliner. The A-model (VC-25A) is the only variant of the VC-25.

The VC-25 is most famous for its role as Air Force One, the call sign of any U.S. Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States. The two aircraft currently in U.S. service are highly modified versions of Boeing's 747-200B, with tail numbers 28000 and 29000.

Although the Air Force One designation technically applies to the aircraft only while the President is aboard, the term is commonly applied to the VC-25s more generally.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"Hey" Im an aircraft nurd with over 50 years experience I kno my planes

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It may have been changed in recent years, but until the early 2000s, both -25s flew to the place.

They're pretty on the inside. Even the-137s were beautiful. I went on them from Reagan through second Bush.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Never got a pilot to answer about the way points. From what I am finding the said 'programming' of the way point (in advance) was a change for the course. Wouldn't that mean the plane when it arrived at IGARI it would then go to the new west point.

Since it is said they saw that change (MAS?), wouldn't that be an instant signal of trouble that was pre planned.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If i am reading that correct? my understanding would be that if the planes flight plane with ongoing waypoints was programmed in, i assume that the plane would continue on this heading as a matter of course, and especialy so with the auto pilot.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Also i would imagine that a course correction that was un supervised by ATC, taking the plane off its "Waypoint" heading, would/should have allerted ATC.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It goes in order of programming of the waypoints.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes but its done well in advance before the flight even departs the gate.

I realy think the deviation from course should have allerted a resonse alot sooner, inlight of alledged radar tracking information, showing un licensed flight route changes.

I have never seen anything or heard it by radio where a plane can do this phsicaly un challenged.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If it happened where they said it did, then it should have alerted them sooner that something wasn't right.

I have less than total trust in their timeline of events however.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have known of flights that get there flight routing and onward flight info, and then ask for weather info, when flying from point to point and handing over from one radar coverage to another they would have to request even a minor course alteration due wx(weather) or turbulance with ATC, and certainly would not be allowed to change course willy nilly and un supervised.
edit on 13-4-2014 by UKGuy1805 because: Spillinggg

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Too bad only one aircraft was flying that day, and that was the one out of Andrews. There were three seen on the ramp at Offutt when Air Force One landed there.

Air Force 1 landed at Offutt AFB at 2:50 pm central time zone, (3:50 pm eastern time zone). That's plenty of time for them to have returned to Offutt from their deadly mission on that early September morning, before Air Force 1 landed there.

At 2:50 PM, Air Force One landed at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska. 7 Offutt is the home of the U.S. Strategic Command. At 4:30 PM, Air Force One took off from Offutt destined for Washington.
911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 13-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join