It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration. If you are interested in disclousure and want to make it happen soon...! Hear me out!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

As the neuroscientists discovered (at least in germany this is known) there is not really an "I". This goes hand in hand with the knowledge of the mystic traditions of different cultures (advaita, Zen, taoism etc)
The I thought is a construction of our mind and is part of the deep sense of "seperation" that is part of our society structure (at least in the western world).

This does not mean that YOU dont exist or that YOU are not real. You are real. But you are not real as SOMETHING. You are real as EVERYTHING. You are real as REALITY itself.

For example: right now you are reading this symbols in front of you and if you are really relaxed there is not really a seperation you just feel like you are a "whole field". You are what you read, you are the reader...everything. But as soon as you "THINK" you are not everything. Than you are a person sitting in front of a computer, reading letters that some other guy from germany wrote.

This would not be a problem because a thought system like that does not take much energy. The problem lies within the thought strucutres that keep perpeutating your sense of having to burden yourself with a lot of details.

I have to go now..I would explain now why there is a kind of "resonance-reflectiveness" about the way you focus your energy and thoughts. But you can see that for yourself. Just relax into the IAM as often as you can without making a story out of it and without focusing on all kinds of details (which does not mean that you have to stop to think..because you can not do that..thoughts will appear..but you dont have to get identified with them or focus on them)

Relax and you will see that "life" will appear differently ..dont identify to much with your "thoughts"....they are not "more important" than any other sensation..They CAN be sometimes. When you really want something to work. But you will see: a lot of things work much better without the mind always trying to get involved.

Because there is a natural intelligence (which also breathes your body right now) which can handle things in a much more precise way if you just let go. You will see that if you are focussing often on the IAM that much more inspiration will come to you..much more "fresh thoughts" . And you will feel that you did not construct those thoughts. They are just popping up from a nothingness which is intelligence itself. And you wil see that you are not the one that construct these thoughts..you are just like a filter..a mechanism that filteres intelligence and focuses on aspects of it. You are like a perspective of "infinite intelligence" . So if your focus becomes clear (FEELING OF IAM) and you only express this kind of knowingness of IAM ...much mor precise thoughts will come to you which "carry " the frequency of this CLEAR knowingness.

And you won´t need much proof for this intelligence because you will intuitvly know that this is "Beyond" something which can be proven.....

I dont know if i can make myself clear. I dont know the words i really need to make it more precise but i dont want to look them up because i loose the flow and the thing i want to say.

SO relax. And don´t overly focus on the details. THe knowingenss itsel of IAM brings you everything you need to know.

One thing: its not about "thinking iam ("IAM IAM IAM"). Its about KNOWING IAM. tHis is important. Because its not something which your mind does (it will think it does it)...it is something which YOU focus on ...and you are not your mind. THe mind is ONE sense of many IN YOU.

YOU ARE A PROBABILITY NET. There is no seperation between you and anything else you perceive...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If there would be advanced malevolent beings who want to destroy us..we would be gone.

And reverse that and we get

If there would be advanced benevolent beings who want to save us, why in only a span of 20 years were there two world wars, why haven't we been saved or shown their benevolent ways?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

What advanced beings know is that they can connect to every kind of information from other civilisations. Advanced beings have a natural interest in their own expansion. But the thing is: the more expansive information sources they have, the more they can expand. THEY WANT US TO EXPAND.

and you know this because.....?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by Unity_99

What can we do to push ourselves further into spiritual awakening? Like a tried and tested, 'this is what you should be doing' type thing?

Integrity, overcoming some of the things that block our goodness, to unblock our good, to me, lets say you are free from religions, or if religious, more universal and gnostic, inner seeking, and more open minded. If religious, live by the white squares in the religion, not the dark ones.

For example, meditation, feeling bad about mishaps and arguments in your life, striving to find ways to empower those around you, and get everyone problem solving and what brings happiness, not control. Really look beyond politics and religions and science credo's, or isms, to step out of boxes, and seek inside asking, Creator and/or Higher Self, depending on your perspective, why am I here? I wish to do the work I came to do, sorry for letting anyone down above and here below. Want to help. And really mean it, pour out the day and problems, seek for answers. And have faith in Goodness above, and the good within people, strive to bring it out.

As for the ufology. Strive to be loving and compassionate and its like Lou Baldin says on his website, "when the bullets of life are flying, make sure you are wearing clean underwear'. Kindness is ARK. Being of a higher finer mind and frequency brings in protection. Not fearing, because you know you don't die, and that leaving here is the like the golden ticket home, so you really strive to be brave. not a super soldier brave, war is one of the big things on this planet, along with apathy and starvation, that we're meant to overcome in our hearts. And elitism, pyramidal structures, all of this we're meant to overcome in our lives, but not remain inactive. Do what we can. Contribute what you can.

But speak up, that kind of brave:

In ufology, many focus on negative, perhaps that is what is around this neck of the woods galactically, and on our level and immediate layers or realms nearby us, but that is not all that is around us. We have Teamwork even to come in, and wonderful Family watching over.

Have joy and gratitude for the Good in the universe and Beyond, for the Love and just thank those helping , and say, I don't want to let everyone down. We're not supposed to be fear based. We're supposed to rejoice in joy and love, and not put others down, for love delights in all expressions of love (ie real love that does not harm), but also, compassionate those who are more negative stuck and based, yet denounce, the behaviors of those that are harming others. Ie. having understanding and compassion and interceding for ritual type people, does not mean you see past the sacrifices they're doing. Same with negative ets or whatever they are, entities etc, pretending to be ETs. Or corporal form lower status of harming others.

But Love is the armour we wear. And there is not one side to this. The more good we do, the more good comes in, the more bad we do or allow, the lower earth's frequency and the more bad comes in.

So don't have fear, use love tactics. Then you can stand under the stars with joy and be happy, no fear. And send SOS's, or talk to Family up there. You don't have fear, you know you're there to shine light.

As you struggle like a salmon upstream, to be positive (ie it takes your happy thoughts to fly, in the movie Hook), you often start to get the veil slipping and wake up more That is The Way, the positive awakening.

This opens up on its own, without forcing, like the petals of the lotus unfolding with each kind act and striving to grow past habits of anger or judgments or greed or whatever individually each of us has as flaws.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

*censored*

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't believe our leaders have anything to do with when disclosure would happen, and do think its happening slowly one drop at a time. This could span hundreds or even a thousand years if they want it too, they being the Higher ups or even mid management levels left in charge. And how things happen to some extent depends on us. And to some extent depends on the leaders and cabal of this world, the elites behind the scenes. Some of the tests are ours, and some of the tests are the elites, and some things are done, or given to see what we do, though in no time, the ones not corporal, already know what we do, but we still have to walk the walk.

Again, the more good we do, the more the Good side of the mid management level has its say, and things occur in a more positive way overall, and vice versa. Currently due to the wars and starvation and apathy, it seems as if there is a tug of war and dark seems to have its say at times here.

I have this feeling if the majority really started realizing that the leaders aren't going to solve problems and organized help, those in need, homeless and started reshaping the communities around them into a more loving family, or made those efforts to the best of their ability due to circumstances, because health and income/energy levels are not even and the same, and many have challenges, so intent is also important. But if this was the vast majority on earth, the curtain would probably dissolve and we'd remember who we were even. There would be a big graduation celebration.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

YOU ARE A PROBABILITY NET. There is no seperation between you and anything else you perceive...

But you don't believe this do you, if so why do you contradict your belief so much if there is no separation.

i am suprised that the concept of malevolent aliens watching us still exist...It does not make sense even without any channeling information.

Why try and separate yourself from this idea, you're surprise that the concept still exists, so you must have separated yourself from that concept and put all your chips on another to be surprised that this still exists.

You are mixing different subjects when you try to put the UFO Phenomenon in one bag with "ghost phenomenon".

So what if there is no separation, these subjects should go hand in hand with picking roses and lighting farts.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by EnPassant

what is your source for that theory??

I agree with some of the things you say but spirituality is about more than evolution and consciousness (conscious of what?). Spirituality is about virtue and wisdom. Wisdom comes from God (It is the Divine Sophia of Greek Orthodoxy.)

Aliens do not impart wisdom. They relate to us in terms of surreal theatre and magic. They are magicians. They do not tell truth, transparently.

They obviously have an agenda and this agenda is secret which is why they don't disclose their presence. Many sources say the aliens are made of different factions and are in conflict with each other. They may also be in conflict with earthly forces. The 'spirituality' they present us with is a kind of magic - a fusion of psychic power and matter.
edit on 4-3-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You are mixing different subjects when you try to put the UFO Phenomenon in one bag with "ghost phenomenon".

True - there are native spirits and alien spirits.
edit on 4-3-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A very good post. True spirituality is about goodness, virtue, wisdom and truth. All else will follow automatically. There is no need to 'push' consciousness.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

how do i contradict myself?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The personality is only a point of view. The Tao means 'The Way'. Jesus said I am the way - the Tao.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"i am the way" means that you ARE the reality which you thought you were IN....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

so ..yes..you are the tao.

The tao that can be named is not the tao. So: relax your insistence of "knowing you as an object"...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

kauskau
("evil" of course is a simplifaction because advanced beings are not "evil" they are just oriented for their benefit without being evil as a end in itself)

If they do not serve God they are not good.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

kauskau

"i am the way" means that you ARE the reality which you thought you were IN....

Reality is corrupted by evil. The Tao is the harmony of the universe that leads to wisdom and to God.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is spirituality? Is such a better question to ask.

For a Human, might be as simple being or finding one self. Or in other cases, keeping a stable and sharp mind, when reality is bat # crazy. For an organic E.t(s), it would probably mean the same thing, but on a grandeur scale.

While something between the borders of machine, and the living, it might be very simple, but yet it probably still never grasps it. Or maybe it does, but it logic doesn't show it. Or even allow it.

While a god like, matter bending entity would probably be like, "I Hear this crap all the time, no matter where I go in the universe".

edit on 4-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

SnF for one of the better Threads I've read on the subject.
As your seeing there are going to be those who will argue that such high percentages of people could possibly believe in their existence.(: but it's all good, in fact probably will make your case stronger in the end...

Best of Luck
tom

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

you think there is anything else than god?

You think god is limited to a polar side of "being good"? YOu think god does not stretch through infinity?

I don´t think so.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

So the Bottom Line here is that you are left with a handful of evidence and a few really good stories. Along with that you have what in summary can be called, "plausible deniability."

This only work when the "evidence" is not examined....Examine the evidence!

You see, that is what I see all the time...mountains of evidence, some of it wholly undeniable, but, it is never examined by those who can put it to positive use. And that is where the true "cover-up" is. The reality of ET has been deliberately obfuscated. This way there is no need for "secrecy", everything is out in the open, and the "masses" don't know what to believe...very clever those "caosj cordziz" ("Earth" "reasonable creature" ... Humans).

The other thing I see is people selectively "cherry picking" the data they use...One can prove almost anything this way...

edit on 4-3-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join