It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

there is no granny...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN,

You seem to be really up on this topic from the UFO/Abductee side of the discussion. Would you please consider starting a thread on this topic? This OP is not contributing and it seems this subject deserves more research. Please?

STM

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

starfire2453
My 17 yr old granddaughter was playing with her handheld blacklight yesterday and all of a sudden saw these strange symbols on both of her calfs! She was so frightened that she came running downstairs to me in tears! Now please understand that she is not someone who plays practical jokes or seeks out attention. She is very unique in many ways and we have been told that she is an Indigo Child. We have pictures of her with halos around her entire body when there was no sun or lighting that could have caused this! Her mind is extraordinary and creative! She is different than any other child I have come across in my 61 years on this earth!
Now, as to these symbol markings....We tried washing them off, took lotion to try and remove them and even tried nail polish remover with no success! They only show under a blacklight and are not visible to to the naked eye! I think they resemble a Rune Symbol but am unable to find any that match her markings. They are all the same with some looking older than others, however there is one on each calf that are very bright and clear under the blacklight! They are all exactly the same and if someone had done this to her they would have had to use a stencil. These were not put there by her or anyone else and it is a true mystery as to how they got there or what they are! Also, at times her calfs swell to twice their normal size and are extremely painful!
I have had people suggest "Paranormal or Aliens", allergic reaction to detergent, labels on clothing, friends writing on her calfs or using a stamp and many other suggestions. All of them me and my family and friends already thought of and said. As to why she was shining a blacklight on her body... she was actually shining it around the room and in moving it she hit the light in her leg. It was purely by accident that she found these symbols on herself. She does not go to clubs and we have nothing with UV paint or ink in our homes. Not even paint remover will remove this from her skin! We tried everything else and paint remover was our last hope in removing them!
This is not some hoax and I was hoping someone out there had seen this or read about it somewhere. This is very serious to all of us concerned and I pray someone has an answer.
Here are pictures of the symbols on her. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated!

edit on 1-3-2014 by starfire2453 because: added to story

t's extremely obvious that that is the 'Monster' brand symbol. It's blatant that it's meant to glow the 'neon green' under a black light. It's a stamp that has been repeatedly 'stamped' over and over again. Grandma is NOT getting the whole story here.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I guess my earlier reply got lost in the wires.

In terms of your assertions . . . about 4 posters being one person . . .

imho, that's Unmitigated nonsense.

1. Most folks simply do not have the time or energy to be bothered creating so many alter egos--even one, actually. It just takes too much time, energy and creativity.

2. I don't know if you were including me in the 4 persona's or not. My posting record hereon lo these many years is available for all to check. I don't usually get accused of being ANYONE else but the unusual me that I've had to deal with all my life.

3. I really wonder where all the energy and motivation arises from for the wild pack of naysayers. It SEEMS EXCEEDINGLY OUT OF PROPORTION TO THE STIMULUS.

4. So the woman may not have been congruent to some naysayers. Whooop T Do. Y'all probably are not all that congruent to Granny. You certainly aren't to me.

5. So granny's assertions didn't fit y'all's wholesale rigid and intensely held biases. Whoop T Do. Y'all's don't fit mine either.

6. So y'all were hog-tied, drug kicking and screaming to this thread AND FORCED AT GUN-POINT TO READ something that was seen by you as a waste of time or worse--horror of horrors, SEEN BY Y'ALL to be not as it was held out to be! Whoop-T-Do. Who appointed the Exalted Secret Order of Hostile, Derisive, Cheeky, Insulting and Snarky Naysayers

AS ARBITERS OF TRUTH????

I sure didn't.

7. Evidently y'all have tons of time, energy and fantasy sub-routines spinning wildly about such that you now are turning your focus to concocting all manner of absurd descriptions of other posters on the thread to fit your silly notions as to what "reality" is in such matters.

8. Guess what . . . some of us do not buy into y'all's "reality" just because your blathering insists it's the truly truest true truth from Mount Omniscience, home of the gods of naysaying.

9. Y'all don't believe granny. OK. Big deal. Why make a federal case out of it? Did she abduct your first born child? Did she whack off a gonad? Did she shorten your manhood? Did she shrink your bra size? What exactly DID she do TO ANY of the naysayers?

10. Evidently the most outrageous thing Granny did . . . was dare to have a different perspective than the naysayers. WHAT A MAJOR CRIME that obviously is! Maybe someone should warn her to avoid the thread and ATS entirely because there's probably crews with guillotines about seeking her head.

Sigh.

edit on 8/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

edit on 3/8/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Am humbled and honored by your kind request.

However, I haven't been keeping close tabs on the stuff the last 3 or so years. I just try to be loosely aware of the extreme highlights these days. I'm sure I've missed a lot. I don't even read Linda Moulton Howe's website as often as I used to . . . nor use my C2C Streamlink as often as I used to.

There are others hereon who are much more qualified than I am.

Such as The Gut.

I think he may already have some threads going on the topic, actually.

I think it's much more functional for me to merely chime in with my somewhat unique perspective on it all when an interesting thread appears. I have studied the stuff for 45 years . . . but less so the last 3-5. And, my PhD probably has something to contribute to many such discussions given the intense psychological factors involved.

However, in terms of keeping up on the subject, I just haven't that well in recent years. Therefore, I think I'd be a poor one to start such a thread, much less manage it on top of my other priorities of sorting through my recently deceased Dad's affairs and all the priorities related to all that.

But I do thank you and am very humbled by your request.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Actually, I see the blinders on the naysayers and those who fail to see that a minimum of thought and/or critical thinking would rule out virtually all the naysayers' explanations.

The last one about birth instruments? ???? That doesn't even make a minimum of horse sense--given the photos and all the givens.

Most of the naysaying explanations don't make a microgram's worth of horse sense. They just don't.

They have a very extremely thin veneer of pseudo-logic related to the OP. And that's ABOUT THE BEST one can say for the lot of them.

However, I know ya'll will not be convinced regardless. So, time will tell. You will learn the truth--at least on graduation from this life.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Uhhhhh no.

It's extremely obvious that it is SIMILAR to the Monster drink brand logo. Whoop T do!

Lots of things are similar to other things.

One of the most basic scientific and statistical truths is that:

CORRELATION IS NOT EQUAL TO CAUSATION.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm sorry for your loss. That is a heartbreaking event, please know that all that pass on will be with you in the moments you need them, just lend an ear, they're there.

STM

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bravo! Awesome post! The one to the naysayers.

I LOVED the numbers, haha!

Really, they seem to have their panties in a bunch to the extreme, as if she just scammed them out of their life savings or something!

As for the florescent light, I am still looking for one, I REALLLY want to check myself out as well!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

hidingthistime
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bravo! Awesome post! The one to the naysayers.

I LOVED the numbers, haha!

Really, they seem to have their panties in a bunch to the extreme, as if she just scammed them out of their life savings or something!

As for the florescent light, I am still looking for one, I REALLLY want to check myself out as well!

er, no it's not. and actually your post just made it worse for the believers.
and what numbers???

are you really gonna do that??? sheesh.

edit on 8-3-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Ahhhhhh And you are 100% CONVINCED that

"there is no granny"

because the naysaying gods of Mount Omniscience told you this . . . in . . . uhhhh

the tea leaves?

That's quite an emphatic assertion in the face of a significant list of unknowns, uncertainties in this case.

Oh, right . . . all the Exalted Secret Paragon Cheeky Naysayers are issued ABSOLUTE CERTAINTIES with their Cheerios every morning. How could I forget.

I've just been realizing . . . this thread is slowly causing me to wake-up.

The naysayers have become a RELIGION with intensely prissy dogma and even their own high priests and acolytes. And woe to anyone of a different RELIGION!

. . . as has been demonstrated repeatedly on this thread.

I'm convinced that there really is a granny and that she's essentially as she held herself out to be . . . and that she's rather accurate about her granddaughter as well.

And, personally, I think the hugest percentage of the evidence is in favor of that perspective.

However, given that you state that your mood is "mostly confused,"

Far be it from me to try and decrease your confusion.

I've been trying to decrease my tilting at windmills the older I get.

Please carry on.

edit on 8/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemetal

You are correct. I am.....into UFO's and Extra Terrestrials. You could even say I have a vested interest in fact and are in several posts.
I have had and seen true marked skin. It never goes away.
Once 1 family member is marked, usually those nearest and dearest get marked as well.
Forever & generations beyond.

I can tell not many here could handle the full spectrum of truth about the reality though.

It is not so much time and effort to make oneself over 4 times, why are YOU so close minded about that?
The trick part would be to see all 4 of you post replies one after the other but it can be done.

Granny wanted possibilities to what the marks could be.
What do the majority say?
Why are most non abductee given answers so unacceptable?
Why does it seem the only answers acceptable so long as they relate to abduction theories?

I AM being truthful that Starfire2453's photographed marks are NOT abduction marks.

And 6 of us who have been avid ATS readers since 2009 have concluded the same answers and concur.
That's good enough for me.
And their opinions were objective and unbiased.

Guess we just wait for Granny to return lol!

Blessings from outer space to you

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Guess it did get lost somewhere coz ma replie was not to ya an had nuttin to do wit any o them thar replies. Reckon I's thought yer good ole contra boyish charmins replies just ain't good nuff te take witoutouts laffin two herd.
ma reply was ta bluemetal so Ima not shorn wy ya'all thinkin it coulda.....

It is not so much time and effort to make oneself over 4 times, why are YOU so close minded about that?
The trick part would be to see all 4 of you post replies one after the other but it can be done.

Granny wanted possibilities to what the marks could be.
What do the majority say?
Why are most non abductee given answers so unacceptable?
Why does it seem the only answers acceptable so long as they relate to abduction theories?

I AM being truthful that Starfire2453's photographed marks are NOT abduction marks.

And 6 of us who have been avid ATS readers since 2009 have concluded the same answers and concur.
That's good enough for me.
And their opinions were objective and unbiased.

Guess we just wait for Granny to return lol!

Blessings from outer space to you

lol!
( Giggles at Bio Zian )

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by destination now

I've always felt that being truthful was essential when relating to teens.

They tend to ferret out the truth fairly quickly anyway. And so it's best to start with it.

Given that Granny . . . AFTER CONSIDERABLE research and discussion with extended family members and friends . . .

IS LEFT WITH THE PARANORMAL EXPLANATIONS AS

THE MOST PLAUSIBLE
THE SIMPLEST
THE BEST FIT OF THE EVIDENCE.

So, essentially, you are asking Granny to be dishonest with herself and with her granddaughter. I would NOT recommend that, at all. For whatever reasons.

Sigh.

No, we only have her word about who she is, how much research and discussion there has been and, in a giant leap if all of that is true, that the granddaughter is an angelic indigo child who seemingly doesn't have a life beyond the bAack yard and doesn't interact with anyone else...

I am very familiar with teenagers myself and to be perfectly honest if this girl's situation is legit, in terms of never going out apart from to walk her dogs (which apparently haven't gone further than the back yard since November) never does anything with friends, doesn't participate in sports (due to bad back?) then she clearly has a very cossetted life and the very fact that "granny" talks about how special she is, possibly indigo etc then the family obviously have a predisposition to believing in alternative theories..that's absolutely fine in itself, but if what is being said is true, then I have to say it is a bit concerning that this child has been brought up to believe that she is a rare and delicate breed, because at one point, sooner or later she will face the realities of the real world and just as you are saying that you think it is not right that "granny" is dishonest with her, the same applies to the way in which "granny" attributes "special powers" onto her granddaughter, when she (if she even exists) is just a normal 17 yr old girl, pretty much the same as any other 17 yr old girl and to tell her otherwise is dishonest and dangerous in the extreme.

And it still think it is disingenuous to claim that there is no way anything could have transferred onto your skin, especially when there is no time frame, these stamp inks can last for months, so saying that she had been off school with flu for a week and therefore couldn't have got them from anywhere is a bit silly.

Now (and granny will probably kick herself now for not covering this angle) if granddaughter had got the backlight, shone it on herself and saw no marks on the Monday, had then not left the sight of relatives in the intervening period and had then shone the backlight again on the Tuesday and discovered the marks, then that would have ruled out many of the alternatives...but it didn't happen that way, ergo the marks could (and probably did) have come from anywhere.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for the good words earlier in the thread
I have not been on as much as usual, but popped in to see any developments for this lady that posted.. I'm remembering how abusive people were right off the bat about the marks.. What is curious to me is when posters pop in and try to debunk, but using very poorly thought out arguments, but we see that in most every thread. (I have been guilty before, of it.)

Nice to see you sticking up for her and others all the time. Even if someone is hoaxing, it isn't a big price to pay for people giving others the benefit of the doubt, but then some of these posters sure seem to be implanting themselves into threads, just to mess them up.
Great style you have of forming your words into effective "glove slaps" and even your trademarked crafty hay-maker when people need them .... I love it!

Cheers!

(off to sleep) yikes, it is 3:30 am already here, clocks 1 hour forward on west coast)
edit on 9-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yes there is no granny.

Yes there are no aliens who secretly stamp a teenager girl with UV reactive ink at night.

There is no family who is praying because they are so shocked that aliens/demons stamped their teenager daughter at night.

No, there is no 17 year old girl having panic attacks and now sleeping in bed with her 61 year old granny because she discovered markings on her calves.

If all it takes to convince people about aliens is a $0.99 UV stamp from Hot Topic at the mall...no wonder UFOlogy is the joke it is today.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It took me a lot of experiences and research to accept the reality of abductions...

Someone said they wanted to get a blacklight. You can order them from eBay for fairly cheap. What I got was an LED strip used for cars, but just taped it to the wall whenever I want to do a quick check.

I'm sorry you guys believe someone's playing a hoax, but it's not true and none of you have any proof whatsoever. It's almost like you just want to believe it's a hoax or that the information is unreal.

I personally don't have time for something like that. I'm pretty busy. It's a sacrifice to read these threads and post here. I took time out of my day to post some information to help someone.

Is there any way to prove I'm not lying? I don't know. But I think I understand why people say they stay away from this forum now, and prefer other fringe forums.

BO XIAN, thanks, I agree with you.

For all the skeptics who don't believe this stuff, I dare you to do some real research and prove abductions don't occur and they don't use fluorescent marks on abductees. You can't, because it happens. Sorry to burst your reality bubble.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
Yes there is no granny.

Yes there are no aliens who secretly stamp a teenager girl with UV reactive ink at night.

There is no family who is praying because they are so shocked that aliens/demons stamped their teenager daughter at night.

No, there is no 17 year old girl having panic attacks and now sleeping in bed with her 61 year old granny because she discovered markings on her calves.

If all it takes to convince people about aliens is a $0.99 UV stamp from Hot Topic at the mall...no wonder UFOlogy is the joke it is today.

Ufology never felt like a joke to me, but then I have never let little rants bother me too much, nor did I ever link my own dislikes of people's posts and then try to project that negativity on to the entire Ufology subject and then use that to say "no wonder it is such a joke today"

If it really is a joke today, it only becomes that after seeing people's trivial whining and little foot stampings (nagging, etc)like yours do when you post in that kind of content.
Only then does it become a joke..(but I'm still laughing with you, not at you) All those shills and posters that muddy things up for those that are seriously investigating things, are trying to do exactly that. Never let them see the fuming red face of content that shows that they got to you. (it might even be how they get paid), so I'm pulling you out of the trap this time, so watch your six after this

disinformation on this subject is still being done with thousands of employees doing all kinds of things and a LOT of money spent yearly to keep people uninterested.
(

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemetal

See that's just it Blue, I DO know abductions occurr in case you have not read how ridiculed I have been in the," Has anyone been abducted for 2 weeks+ or permanently.......?" Thread.
It is only Granny's story I don't buy into.
If fact, I don't believe whomever it was putting out a thread for w/e reasons they did and claiming it happened to, ' her supposed Grand-Daughter.'
Nothing fits here.
Ok?
Maybe if you start a thread that is about you & your experiences, everything will be better. K?
I WOULD believe YOU & no doubt others would also as long as you didn't pull a disappearing act like Granny. THAT does not help HER thread.

H&K Have a truly wonderful day okay? I've a Dr. Appointment to get to son & don't know how many hours I'll be, but I would like to hear more about YOUR abduction......

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join