It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP ME -- What is this symbol??????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My friend has a symbol he needed to know where it is from. I personally have tried to recreate this symbol and search for it in google images and got nothing!

He sent me this photo

He said its a life and death situation so he needed answers quick...

What say you ATS? Can you guys help out... thanks!

(post by abe froman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Any context?
That would make it a lot more likely, that the ATS'ers could help you/your friend. :-)

Also, the H, W and V makes it look like a logo of sorts.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's a sigil for somebody. "H", "W", and "Y" are normally the initials of the demon, angel, god, goddess, or person. I will dust off some books a bit later and see if I can find a match since Google's not really helping.

It's possible this is a personal sigil (thus obscure) that may not be documented in anything we would know of.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What exactly, is the image printed on, and why so small. Did he send it in the mail, how did you get it. And why is it a life or death situation.
Some context, please.

ETA: Am I right in saying it appears to be gelatin it's printed on?

Des

edit on 1-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

combatmaster

abe froman

The symbol doesn't matter,after he eats that he's still going to see pretty colors.

I've never taken any drugs so i wouldnt know! Is this what this is?

If it's a small square of gelatin the symbol is printed on, it very well may be a drug. It's typically called windowpane on the street. I wouldn't handle it very much as gelatin dissolves with moisture and could be absorbed.

JMOHO

Des

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Go half way down this page:
www.rahul.net...
It may help??

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Destinyone

reply to post by DupontDeux

reply to post by CynConcepts

reply to post by Destinyone

What exactly, is the image printed on, and why so small. Did he send it in the mail, how did you get it. And why is it a life or death situation.
Some context, please.

ETA: Am I right is saying it appears to be gelatin it's printed on?

Des

edit on 1-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

He (my friend) said that they moved into a new house that was previously occupied by a Brazilian guy. They have been getting very bad vibes the entire time and and weird feeling in the house. He said that these little stickers with this symbol are above every door in the household!

So to confirm.... this is not drugs of any kind! This is one of many stickers found around the house on top of all the doors.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Cuervo

It's a sigil for somebody. "H", "W", and "Y" are normally the initials of the demon, angel, god, goddess, or person. I will dust off some books a bit later and see if I can find a match since Google's not really helping.

It's possible this is a personal sigil (thus obscure) that may not be documented in anything we would know of.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

Thank you Cuervo.... this sounds probable!

I appreciate your help!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Jacker44

Go half way down this page:
www.rahul.net...
It may help??

Thanks, i do think it may be somehow connected to "dark magic"!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thank you for the clarification. Can you reproduce the image in a program to do an image search with the word Brazil with the image?

That may help in locating a duplicate image online if it is a part of a cultural ritual. I'd assume it is a symbol that is used in a ritualistic way, such as for protection from something evil, or bad.

Des

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the symbol, however to have them taped above every door sounds like some form of protection to keep a spirit from entering rooms.

I have tourmaline taped above every doorway in my apartment like this.

Helps to hold back anything unwanted from entering my apartment.
Or maybe it is just for my own peace of mind...lol

(post by iRoyalty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Destinyone

Thank you for the clarification. Can you reproduce the image in a program to do an image search with the word Brazil with the image?

That may help in locating a duplicate image online if it is a part of a cultural ritual. I'd assume it is a symbol that is used in a ritualistic way, such as for protection from something evil, or bad.

Des

Good idea... i probably will give it a shot soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

it share the resemblance from something you would see from the Knights Templar and free masons. I guess I would look into this as well

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

yes it looks somewhat cryptic and old!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

combatmaster

He (my friend) said that they moved into a new house that was previously occupied by a Brazilian guy. They have been getting very bad vibes the entire time and and weird feeling in the house. He said that these little stickers with this symbol are above every door in the household!

Even though the symbol is not in a mandala, what your friend told you makes it sound more like seals than sigils. It is probably more in the ceremonial magic vein, perhaps even a contemporary Hermetic Qabalah practice.

I would have your friend contact the Brazilian guy that lived there before him before removing them. It's not customary in any craftwork that I know of to place malevolent wards or symbols above your own doorway. If the man living there before was a practitioner, these could be anything from simple blessings for fortune to wards against a specific demon. If he used his entire house as a temple, though, it still could possibly be a sigil.

If it were my house, I wouldn't remove them quite yet. Especially not all at once.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Cuervo

combatmaster

Even though the symbol is not in a mandala, what your friend told you makes it sound more like seals than sigils. It is probably more in the ceremonial magic vein, perhaps even a contemporary Hermetic Qabalah practice.

I would have your friend contact the Brazilian guy that lived there before him before removing them. It's not customary in any craftwork that I know of to place malevolent wards or symbols above your own doorway. If the man living there before was a practitioner, these could be anything from simple blessings for fortune to wards against a specific demon. If he used his entire house as a temple, though, it still could possibly be a sigil.

If it were my house, I wouldn't remove them quite yet. Especially not all at once.

Thanks mate..... your insight is highly appreciated.

My friend is reading this now so thanks again for your help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join